The banner

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dammit, that would have been good.
But I also kinda like WarGreymon just being perplexed by the whole thing.

vailiyatsa

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
having WGM as the frontman makes sense, though i did wonder if Appmon will be added,
i assumed it´s mandatory at some point.
Anyone else bugged that Tai's WarGreymon and Taichi's UlforceVeedramon are in the wrong order?​

Last edited:

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If we go strictly by dates, UlforceV-dramon is too far to the left.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
WarGreymon sure has been on his own for quite some time.

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It makes me worry a tiny bit every time I look at it :(

hercules97

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The digimon at the Top of screen

If this is the wrong forum, forgive me and maybe a mod could move it to the right one. Anywho, I just wanted to know the names of the digimon at the top of the screen in their corresponding order.
1.Wargreymon
2.Unknown
3.Imperialdramon Fm
4.Gallantmon
5.Emperorgreymon
6.Unknown
7.Unknown, perhaps Victorygreymon?
8.Shinegreymon?

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's not supposed to be a secret or anything. All of the Digimon on the banner were originally revealed to begin with, then they started gradually blacking them out one-by-one like some sort of countdown. You can probably find an image of the original banner on Google Images or something if they haven't updated the results yet.

Anyways, the Digimon as listed are: WarGreymon, UlforceV-dramon, Imperialdramon FM, Dukemon, KaiserGreymon, Alphamon, VictoryGreymon, ShineGreymon, OmegaShoutmon, and Arresterdramon.

Edit: One quick Google search later, and got this

Last edited:

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, it looks like you got your wish. WarGreymon is dead now, too. The last of the 10 has fallen and can't get up.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
for one moment i was scared that the countdown actually was for the site closing down like my doomsday prediction that i was throwing out a long time ago in this thread, after having the side down over christmas.
glad it´s not the case, but it really is getting ridicoulous now, i wonder how long it´s gonna take this time, it seems like the time doubles with each time also is this the final countdown or is the letter gonna get blaked out next ?

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
for one moment i was scared that the countdown actually was for the site closing down like my doomsday prediction that i was throwing out a long time ago in this thread, after having the side down over christmas.
glad it´s not the case, but it really is getting ridicoulous now, i wonder how long it´s gonna take this time, it seems like the time doubles with each time also is this the final countdown or is the letter gonna get blaked out next ?
They’ll blank the name out letter by letter, then after all of that is gone the process will reverse and the banner will slowly add letters and Digimon back until 50 years from now we end up back with the exact banner we started with.

Nemomon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, it looks like you got your wish. WarGreymon is dead now, too. The last of the 10 has fallen and can't get up.
Thankfully he died before the new year. It would be an ill omen if he would die in January...