The Adventures of Krug! Episode 1: I hate Infermon

Krug

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, this is my what's happening thread, each day I'll update the title, so yeah, not much more to say...

Episode 1: I hate Infermon

I used to not hate them though. Today, I woke up, and had to walk a dog immidietly, so, I didn' really have time to get breakfast, or shower. I'm pet sitting, the dog is a big black Lab, she's very nice though, only problem is, she hates small dogs. I came close to one today, if I had walked her any long it would have been her Vs. a Poodle. So after that I went home and took a shower. Then played Digimon World 4. My current file is H-Kabuterimon, Level 58 or so, with a Rage Hammer Epsilon equiped, along with a Cipher Core Gamma, that has two mods on it (Speed Core Beta and Wisdom Core Beta). Finally, a filter board for armor. I did my training at the spires in Dry Land, Trained until I was level 61, and Ready for the Crusher Beta. I really wanted to get Metal Garurumon, and so, with this weapon I thought I was ready, now I just needed a Sword Cannon Delta. I just shrugged and entered Dungeon of Doom, hoping I would find one. The Megadramon were easy, the Speed of the Crusher kept them on their feet. The Raremon were Un-Killable at my current level. It took too many hits to destroy those Green Poison auras they put up. Then, finally, the Infermon, at first I laughed them off but my smile dissapeared once I got hit...1600 Damage. I had forgotten,
1.These are True Machine Pit Infermon, more powerful then their Battle Arena Counterparts.
2.I'm only level 61
3.They get a power boost from this being a side quest.
All That + Projectile Spamming= Death...or not Death? I managed to survive as get a lot of experience, just by Running, Jumping and Healing. Still it took me ten minutes because it's hard to find a chance to strike with Projectiles buzzing round and 6-9 Infermon in the same cramped room. I lived though, but exited with nothing. I called up my friend in Jacksonville, there arn't any kids in my neighborhood, so I just call up my friend when I feel like talking, weird, I know, but it works. He plays as War Greymon, and though I've owned the game longer, he's played it more, making him around 40 levels stronger than me. Because he's comeing to stay with us for a week or so in four days I asked if he had a Sword Cannon Delta, he said no. Saddened, I went to train in the Goburimon Fortress, all was normal until one dropped...Sword Cannon Delta! Yes! So I went through the Dungeon same as before, I became even more happy after beating the Infermon Room, I was in the Homestretch...right? Well, in the Words of Lex Luthor "WRONG!" I soon came across a room very familiar, another Infermon room!? 10 minutes later I walked out barely alive, but at the exit, and at last...I had Metal Garurumon. At that point I went to the Dog I'm pet sitting's house, took care of the Dog some (Gave it water, food, a treat Ect...) then rushed back home, and started playing as my favorite Digimon, in DW4, Metal Garurumon!

END OF EPISODE ONE

Ange

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Every good story must have a happy ending. ;) Anyway good job I hope your MetalGarurumon lives up to all it's up to be. ;D