"That time a fox girl taught me Italian but she also had magical powers" An Original Story

BlueTomoshibi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've been writing variations of this story for about 10-15 years, and I finally decided to post it publicly last year.

The basic premise is boy meets magical fox girl and they go on adventures together. I do take inspiration from Digimon in the fact that the main cast is human + Kemonomimi pairings and they have their own digivice-esque device to link them to their partners. The first arc was definitely inspired by the modern fantasy like aspects of Digimon Tamers.

Also there's totally a Yamaki expy that may or may not be the main villain for the first arc.

A couple of warnings in advance:
-This isn't a one-shot, this is a long form story I'm actively working on
-There is Italian in here, but it's easily translatable, and or the characters speaking english will paraphrase what they said or their reply will make it obvious
-There is romance, but this isn't strictly a romance story, think of it as a side dish to the main dish:

LORE

-I love lore and world building, so there is a lot of characters taking the time to learn the situation they're in

With all of that said here's the link to where I post it. Please feel free to hit me up on here, discord, or twitter if anything seems weird or confusing, I'd be happy to go into a lore discussion with you. Also if you happen to spot any spelling or grammatical mistakes, please also hit me up so I can fix them.

Quella volta una ragazza volpe mi insegnò italiano ma aveva anche poteri magica - Chapter 86 posted 8/9/2020!

Yes the title is long and looks like one of those ridiculous light novel titles, that's the point - I couldn't think of a better title so I said "eff it" and just threw something together.

Last edited:

BlueTomoshibi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I also have some side stories posted as well if anyone's interested. Again, you can post here or DM me if you have questions or just want to yell at me talk to me about my story, characters, world, etc

BlueTomoshibi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
New side story posted

This one is less of a true side story and more of a bonus scene that happens in between chapters 72 and 73 - eventually I may integrate it into the main story, probably just tack it onto the tail end of chapter 72 since that's when it happens.

BlueTomoshibi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A new Side story uploaded

This one is a slice-of-life styled one, showing what our main characters do on a typical day, thought it'd be fun