That 70's Show

Tortured Soul

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone watch this show? It's funny. For those of you who don't know what it's about, its about 6 highschool kids that hang out together, Theres Hyde, a stoner who like to vandalise stuff, Fez, a foreigner, Kelso, a very stupid person who's stupidity is very funny, Eric, Uuum, I dunno how to describe him, Jackie, shes kinda whiny and obsessed with her looks, Dona, Eric's girlfriend in most of the seasons, shes, erm, I can't describe her either.

Maikeru-chan

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes it is a very good show. Many funny scenes and quotes. Hyde is the best. He just is really cool imo and I love when he beats on Kelso and burns Eric all the time. Fez is really funny too.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
*ahem*
You have Eric Forman, the main character and straight man. He went to africa for a season(not that good of a season really) and came back just before 1980. He might be dating donna again after the show ended.

Steven Hyde is the cooler guy. He also smokes pot and is actually biracial. His dad is black and rich. Now he runs a reccord store. He dated jackie.

Michel(not spelled right) Kelso is the idiot pretty boy. He's the guy that will do almost anything. He fell off the water tower more then 10 times among others. He's a bouncer at a gentlemen's club in another city where his daughter and the mother lives. He dated jackie first.

Fez is not his name. It's what everyone calls him. He's the funny foreigner. He's weird and during the show he gradually understand where he lives. No one knows where he lives but it is somewhere where British people live and it may be an island. He now lives and dates jackie, who got over her dislike of his foreign-ness. He chased her through a lot of the series.

Donna Pincheotte is the red(or blond) haired female lead. Eric next door neighbor since they were kids and his longest running girlfriend. She also dated kelso's brother casey and a new addition to the show in the last season, randy. She's very opposite to jackie.

Jackie Burkheart is the standard pretty rich girl. He dated every guy but eric and can insult someone easliy. She's not that bad though. Her father got jailed and she has to work now. She doesn't mind it though now. She's into fashion and things like that. Opposite to donna. Her mother dated donna's father awhile after donna mother left. She's now dating/living with fez.

And to answer your question, yes. It was a favorite show of mine. I plan/hope to get the season dvds for it. And there's more information on wikipedia.

Tortured Soul

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay, that was way way better than what I posted lol. And I just bought season 1 on dvd not too long ago. I've only been watching this show for *Thinks* a month or two.

Osakamon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Leo was the man, man. That episode where they went to Canada for beer was the best.

Maikeru-chan

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Osakamon said:
Leo was the man, man.
Yes Leo was awesome. He was my favorite character and walways will be. Some of my favorite quotes:
Hyde: "I'm sorry to do this Leo but you're fired." Leo: "I think the word you're looking for is fried man."
Leo to Kitty: "I love this place man(church). The guy at the front tells stories, everybody gets up sings... It like a religious experience man."

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, tommy chong was a great character. He added some funny to some parts of the show plus he's a big contrast to the other important adults. The formans, bob and midge(and the woman bob dated, joanne I think), jackie's mom, and hyde's dad.