Teaser Site for new Adventure 02 Figure-rise Model Kit, Info/Images Next Week

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

As part of their 'Hobby Next Phase Week' promotion, where they announce new products in a number of lines over a week, they've put up a teaser page for a Digimon entry.

It will be a Figure-rise Standard Amplified model kit of a Digimon from Digimon Adventure 02.

The new kit will be revealed on May 27th at 11am in Japan (May 26th at 7pm Pacific, other times can be checked for here.)

They show BlackWarGreymon in their mini calendar lineup on the main page of the 'Next Phase Week' site, but all the lines appear to simply be showing recently announced figures since they aren't actually showing off the new kits yet. (Some of the teaser pages actually seem to give away who the new products, are, the one for Digimon isn't quite as obvious.)

The text mentions "That Digimon is finally here!"

Prior Digimon Figure-rise Standard Amplified model kits include WarGreymon, Omegamon (remolded off the old Digimon Reboot kit), MetalGarurumon (coming this July), and BlackWarGreymon as mentioned above (coming this September.)

MetalGarurumon and BlackWarGreymon are both generally sold out of pre-orders. WarGreymon and Omegamon have been reprinted and can still be ordered from HLJ: (not affiliate links, but they do help the site)
Figure-rise Standard Amplified WarGreymon
Figure-rise Standard Amplified Omegamon

Attachments

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't see it being anything but one of the Imperialdramon forms. Fighter or Paladin, rather than Dragon.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, Fighter and Paladin are the obvious choices. I say "and" because we'll probably get Paladin much later as a recolour just like BlackWarGreymon at some point.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd like it if we could get something we haven't gotten a figure of before; Dragon Mode (if it does end up being Imperialdramon) would have been a more interesting choice.

But I'd also vastly prefer regular figures overall, so...

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want Armageddemon or MaloMyotismon ><
Veemon for would be too obvious lol

RedMON

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My guess is Magnamon

Mugenlazlo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd go for an Imperialdramon that can transform from Dragon Mode to Fighter Mode in both normal and Paladin forms.

Last edited:

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Either Magnamon or Imperialdramon, I personally hope for the former as I don't like Fighter or Paladin Mode.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd say IMdramon. First we get normal or Fighter Mode then we get Paladin Mode with a sword added in. The sword is what makes you want to get it.

Mugenlazlo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd say IMdramon. First we get normal or Fighter Mode then we get Paladin Mode with a sword added in. The sword is what makes you want to get it.
If they did Imperialdramon, they would make Paladin Mode a Premium Bandai exclusive.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There we go. That's the part I missed. I got the New Hat part but I missed this. They do it with Sentai and Kamen Rider a lot too.

Mugenlazlo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd go for a Figure-rise Standard Amplified Arukenimon.

Last edited: