Teaser for new Alphamon Figuarts Figure

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Tamashii put up a teaser for a new Digimon Figuarts coming soon.

From the silhouette it's clear it's Alphamon with his Ouryuken.

Alphamon with the Ouryuken was previously released as a Figuarts in 2014, so whether this is a new figure, or a Premium Color Edition with tweaks, like the upcoming Omegamon figure (which closes pre-orders today) is unknown, but it feels like the second one wouldn't be shocking (simply tweaking him into Alphamon Ouryuken seems like the obvious choice based on the visual.)

More news to come

Attachments

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I KNEW IT; well not really, but I figured it would be the easiest to "re-do" (actually I thought they might do something with a more grey-coloring as a nod to the OG art)

It looks like there will be wing accessories at the very least, so that's cool. I REALLY hope they'll also include his Gradalpha.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
*Takes a closer look at that Ouryuken sword* Nope just a sword. No signs of the transformation parts sob

But it's good thing Alphamon is getting more figures. Hopefully it's very accurate.

Dynamicmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Who's that Digimon?"
IT'S PIKAMON

vinsuality

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It seems they likely wold do something with the paint job, it’s not too likely they change a working figure, even Omegamon is repeated so. Sometimes I wish they have something like a master grade.

Ki_Yazama

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just thought about this today. Wondering if there's been any updates on it.