Tanemon & Tinkermon Card Previews for Booster Set 1

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

2 more new cards from the Digimon Card Game!

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated again with a look at 2 more cards from Booster Set 1 New Evolution. This time it's Tanemon and Tinkermon.

The artwork looks good, but the scaling issues continue. Tinkermon probably has the better art of these 2, but Tanemon trying to dig out the meat crop without functional hands is pretty amusing.

Booster Set 1 is scheduled to release on May 15th.

Also, if you already looked at the V-Jump images from yesterday, you might want to look again. It turns out the original images were missing a 2 page spread showing a bunch of new cards for Booster Set 1!

Previous card previews for Booster Set 1:

Attachments

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
AH! TINKERMON! Why does it feel that everything involving this card game so far is so nice? I know a store that sells sealed V-Jumps and I'm really excited for quarantine to pass so I can pick up some promo cards that way as I just can't wait to have these physically. If there's ever another fan movement to bring a Digimon product abroad, I would want it to be this card game
edit: I never noticed before that Tinkermon has wasp stingers for fingers. I love this as it plays into her abusive and fickle relationship with Petermon

Last edited:

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When I saw the Tinkermon art I nearly died from cuteness overload. That art nearly put her above Sistermon Blanc lol. You wouldn't think she's a Virus Digimon seeing that art. Yellow (Holy) card as well, I was expecting Green (Plant). Tinkermon has no evolutions so I guess she's about to gain a bunch. Good for her.

Whoever the artist is I want them to draw loads more art for the cards. Give them the Sistermons.

I found the artists page. No surprise they have drawn countless Waifu arts. https://www.zerochan.net/Tadokoro+Teppei?amp=&p=2

Last edited:

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lol, playing Digimon World as a child it did make me wonder how Tanemon harvested the crops without apposable thumbs. :ROFLMAO:

Man, these artworks are really good. If I were still into TCGs I would've definitely wanted to collect these. <3

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tinkermon already?!

Give Sistermon Ciel this card already! I say!

Odditude

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That tanemon picture is cute beyond words. I love the humor they put into these cards.