Tamers Collaboration at Karatez Karaoke with Custom Drink Menu & Products. Products will also be sold online

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
tamers20th_karaoke01_june23_2021.jpg

Digimon Karaoke collaborations have been popular the last few years, and as part of the 20th anniversary, it's time for a Tamers one! This time it's once again with Karatez Karaoke.

The main key art image this time is new art of the kids and Digimon you'd most likely think of when Tamers comes to mind singing, or in the case of a few of them, playing instruments.

The collaboration will run between July 2nd through August 29th at the following Karatez locations: Ikebukuro East Exit Sunshine and Akihabara Showa Dori Exit

First up is the collaboration drink menu.

Each collaboration drink is 612 yen.

tamers20th_karaoke03menu_june23_2021.jpg

The drinks continue the general style we've seen at collaboration events in the past, with similar flavors appearing.

Takato & Guilmon: Strawberry Syrup, Grenadine Syrup, Grapefruit Juice, frozen strawberry
Jenrya & Terriermon: Crushed Mango Jelly, Melon Soda, Mint
Ruki & Renamon: Blue Curaçao Syrup, Wildberry Syrup, Soda Water, Cut Orange
Culumon & Impmon: Grapeade, Blue Curaçao Syrup, Calpis, Star-shaped Nata de Coco
Digimon Tamers 20th Anniversary: Blood Orange Syrup, Mango Juice, Vanilla Ice Cream, Berry Sauce

Each drink order gets you one coaster (at random) featuring the new artwork of the characters separate or as duos.

Collaboration drinks can be ordered for take-out, and take-out can be ordered without doing karaoke at the front desk.

Then we have products for sale, which will feature the new artwork. In addition to the 2 collaboration locations, Animate online will also be selling these.

tamers20th_karaoke04goods_june23_2021.jpg

Can Badges for 550 yen. There are 12 of these, they are randomly packed.
Acrylic Stands for 1,650 yen each. There are 4 types. Takato, Jenrya, Ruki, Culumon/Impmon
Acrylic Keychains for 715 yen each. There are 5 of these and they are packed randomly.

If you spend over 3,000 yen on products you get a bonus promo card pack for the Digimon Card Game.

There will also be a collaboration bundle pack...

tamers20th_karaoke05challenge_june23_2021.jpg

The pack is 2,200 yen (an extra 330 for non-members) and includes 2 hours of room time, a collaboration drink (with coaster), a random bonus gift (it appears to be a clear file) out of 4, plus you can sing a Digimon song and if you get a 'double score' (99, 88, etc.) you win 1 of 3 exclusive Tamers postcards (at random.)

A nice karaoke collaboration for Tamers, in the vein of prior Digimon karaoke events. Some very nice art. And it's nice that the products are available to buy.

A different formation of the logo art featuring Takato and Guilmon.

tamers20th_karaoke02_june23_2021.jpg

Update- Updated some of the drink translations.

Thanks to Golux for some translation help.

Attachments

• tamers20th_karaoke01_june23_2021article.jpg
    tamers20th_karaoke01_june23_2021article.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 15,865
Last edited:

Yume

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Blue Curaçao and Digimon Tamers was something I'd never think I'd see together... I need those drinks.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh. I might try the Terriermon one. That's mostly it.

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dissapointing that they still haven’t got round to releasing actual Guilmon bread yet.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Even I will agree. That would be fun. ...Is it that hard to make?