Tamer Koushiro & Mimi Preview for Booster Set 5

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
booster5koushiroandmimi_january30_2021.jpg

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with a card preview from Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega. This time we get Koushiro & Mimi.

Another dual tamer card! This time we get Koushiro & Mimi, which uses artwork in the style of Digimon Adventure:

Digimon Card Game Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega is scheduled to release on February 26th.

Previous card previews for Booster Set 5:

We have clean card images for Booster Set 4 Great Legend.

We also have begun to get details about Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, including our first look at art via DigiNavi!

We also just got our first details & images for Booster Set 6 Double Diamond & the Dukemon & ULForceV-dramon starter decks and pre-orders are up!

Plus we have the first details for the 1 year anniversary of the card game, including a number of fun things! The Parallel Card Vote has already begun!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 12,780

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At least these double tamer cards gives us more space for extra tamers that arent the colon cast.

And wait this card is green, so if they did a Kazemon card that evolved from green tamers would Izzy and Mimi techincally jogress together to become Kazemon in that situation lol?

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ayy, it's only the best couple. :love:

Four potential spaces left in this Set. C'mon Xros War kids, I know you can do it! šŸ¤—

MechaMadness

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And wait this card is green, so if they did a Kazemon card that evolved from green tamers would Izzy and Mimi techincally jogress together to become Kazemon in that situation lol?
We already have a Blue Sora and Joe Tamer revealed for this set, so considering Lobomon is a card, I'm gonna say yes. Or more specifically, a scenario like Susanoomon at the end of Frontier where multiple people are inside the same Digimon.

Anyways, tis a neat card. Second effect is basically just Jagamon from BT-1 tied to a Tamer, while the first effect is very easy to trigger considering attacking will suspend your opponent's Digimon on it's own, and Green also has cards like MegaGargomon and Puppetmon to facilitate this as well if you really want to go in on this.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We already have a Blue Sora and Joe Tamer revealed for this set, so considering Lobomon is a card, I'm gonna say yes. Or more specifically, a scenario like Susanoomon at the end of Frontier where multiple people are inside the same Digimon.

Anyways, tis a neat card. Second effect is basically just Jagamon from BT-1 tied to a Tamer, while the first effect is very easy to trigger considering attacking will suspend your opponent's Digimon on it's own, and Green also has cards like MegaGargomon and Puppetmon to facilitate this as well if you really want to go in on this.

Sora and Joe can jogress to become Lobomon. It's totally canon now guys.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At least these double tamer cards gives us more space for extra tamers that arent the colon cast.

If only they choose to use them that way...

Four potential spaces left in this Set.

Nope. Already have four Tamers revealed, unless I missed and Taichi/Yamato already got spoiled or something.

Sora and Joe can jogress to become Lobomon. It's totally canon now guys.

The idea of Wolfmon being a guy and a girl who are completely unrelated to Frontier shenanigans jammed together by the Spirit of Light amuses me, but now I just want the inevitable Three Tamers Card so I can make a "three Children in a trenchcoat" joke.

Dynamicmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Four potential spaces left in this Set.

Nope. Already have four Tamers revealed, unless I missed and Taichi/Yamato already got spoiled or something.
we got Takumi, Nokia, Joe/Sora, Matt/Tai, and Izzy/Mimi as of now. so 5. 3 of which being white and oc blue getting an extra tamer card over others

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Izzy and Mimi
[Start of Your Turn] If your opponent has a suspended Digimon, gain 2 memory
[Your Turn] When your Lv. 5 green Digimon attacks, you can suspend this Tamer to reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. You can digivolve that attacking Digimon into 1 Lv. 6 green Digimon without paying its memory cost. Place the remaining cards at the bottom of your deck in any order

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We currently have 5 so far. But BT5-090 is as of yet unrevealed and has to be a Tamer because of its placement in the Set (probably a Yellow Takeru/Hikari).

Whilst I am 90% sure that '94-96 are just Option cards, because BT02 had a whopping seven Tamer cards I made the joking claim that the XW kids still had a chance to get in the Set... I just want some more Tamers that aren't Adventure nostalgia bait. (T_T)

Last edited:

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I will burn and rip every Kiriha card I come across

"Buy Kiriha cards because Spark Gold is going to attempt to enforce artificial scarcity, leading to high prices on the secondary market," you say?

Nagatem

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aside from tamers and frontier kids, I just want literally every cyber sleuth/hackers memory character as a tamer card especially Yu/K as a duel card and Yu/Keisuke, and of course Yuuko/ Yuugo (avatar) as a duel card

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Buy Kiriha cards because Spark Gold is going to attempt to enforce artificial scarcity, leading to high prices on the secondary market," you say?
please do buy them up. I never want to see this kid's face more than I have to šŸ˜­ I'll ship you guys Kirihas I find if you want

as for Izzy and Mimi, I really like this card. It doesn't feel like a staple or meta defining card but it does seem like a card you would consistently feel good about having on the battlefield as free memory and free evolutions is a green player's dopamine