Tamer Cards Masaru, Touma, and Yoshino Previews for Booster Set 4

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The way they emphasis the H in Thomas H. Norstien in the show always annoyed me lmao. Will we ever learn what the H actually stands for? Henry? Henrietta? Horace? Hudiemon? the world will never know.
You're not gonna believe this.
It's...
Homeostasis

Let's hope Adventure: will succeed. So that we can hope for many reboots after this.
Adventure 02 reboot would have many armor digimon being animated.
Savers reboot would give us VictoryGreymon and Z'dGarurumon.

and I hope this TCG series will get all the already existed digimon and run forever.

Last edited:

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Marcus Damon can Spirit Evolve in this set to go and punch Digimon and I appreciate that.
The thought of having to face Masaru spirit evolved into Agnimon is terrifying. It’s be like giving Goku a Guyver suit.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder, are there any unexpected Digimon that get caught in the “Gao” verbiage? Surely it’s not just the actual Gaomon line.
There is actually Gaossmon lol. I'm pretty shure there aren't other cases (counting also the black line of course).
LOL, Gaossmon could be a good one xD, They could make a BlackGaomon and BlackMirageGaogamon to complete the black lines and give Thomas card more interactions, BlackGaoga and BlackMachGaoga were created for a card game too, soooo....
I want that BlackMirageGaogamon. This new 2020 card game seriously need to release new digimons

rmzy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This new 2020 card game seriously need to release new digimons
I agree, but they also still have quite a few classics they've yet to run through. Heck, as of right now, we still haven't gotten Renamon of all things. Plus we have the Pendulum Zs and Adventure: giving us a pretty decent amount of new faces, so I honestly feel like we're less hurting for new Digimon than we have been in a decade or so. But still, absolutely, I do hope we get some to originate from this card game.

It's downright bizarre that we aren't getting Takuya (and presumably Koji) in this set, though. It seems unthinkable to introduce Hybrid Digimon with a neat mechanic that allows them to evolve from humans, and then proceed to not introduce the humans that are known for actually evolving into them. Maaaaaybe there's also a purple or green Agnimon in this set that comes with its own Takuya? That seems like such a stretch that I feel ridiculous for even suggesting it, though. Takuya should be red, end of discussion. I'm curious about the blue, yellow, or green tamer that's between Touma and Yoshino, though. I suppose I'm hoping it's Satsuma, with Ikuto as purple.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think this 2020 card game is really very bizarre when it comes to release in certain patterns.

Did they release any 01/02 chosen children tamer cards? Even after gave new cards to V-Tamer Taichi and Re:Digitize tamers yet didn't introduce Nicolai, Akiho, even... Mirei and Yuya Kuga. Not sure about that Ikuto even after revealed three Saver tamers...

Did they release to organize neatly? No. ShineGreymon appeared too early. Oddly. Renamon? Nah Youkomon showed up.

Instead of those patterns, we gotten more... Colorful cards of only 2020 kids. Hell, BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon got in mixed with Taichi and Yamato with no explanation of "Why?"

I truly never understand them deciding to release which. Even if the title names of those card series revealed, just be sure to not to set your expectations too highly.

It's kinda... frustrating.

rmzy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really spoke too soon by optimistically suggesting Satsuma and Ikuto, because of course we're getting another Taichi and another recolored Adventure: kid, because of course we are. And that just makes it even more bizarre that they bothered with the Savers trio here in the first place. Hopefully we'll see Ikuto at some point in the far future with Iori and Miyako.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully the Falcomon ninja line is Purple so we can get an original Purple Tamer in Ikuto.

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Masaru not having a removal effect kinda bugs me, but on the other hand,

Marcus Damon can Spirit Evolve in this set to go and punch Digimon and I appreciate that.
I am very much into this.