Tamer Card Airu Preview for Booster Set 12

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
booster12airu_october29_2022.jpg

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with a card preview from Booster Set 12 Across Time. This time it's Airu.

Airu gets new anime style art for the card.

Previous previews for Booster Set 12 Dimensional Phase:

Booster Set 12 Across Time is out November 25th, 2022.

We have early detailed for Booster Set RB-01 Rising Wind.

We have early details for Booster Set EX-04 Alternative Being.

We have early details for Booster Set 12 Across Time.

We have early details for Starter Deck 14 Advanced Deck Beelzebumon.

We have clean card images from Booster Set 11 Dimensional Phase, Battle Pack 14, & Special Promotion Pack 2022 Version 3.0.

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more
Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection, plus Tamer Battle Pack 6 & 7, Tyranomon & dual Zeromaru Promo Cards
Booster Set 7 Next Adventure, Campaign Cards, & Tamers 20th Promo Cards
Starter Decks 9 & 10, plus Tamers Battle Pack 8, Ghost Game Promos, Online Promos, Tamers Evolution Box 1, & Amazon Starter Promos
Booster Set 8 New Hero, Starter Deck 11, plus Tamer Battle Pack 9 & Event Cards
Booster Set 9 X Record, plus Battle Pack 10, Special Promo Pack 2022, Update Pack, & Evolution Box 2
Starter Decks 12 & 13, Luxury Finished Tamers, plus Battle Pack 11
Booster Set 10 Xros Encounter, plus Battle Pack 12, Special Promo Pack 2022 v2, & Evolution Cup Cards
Booster Set EX-03 Dragon's Roar and Survive, DC-1, Memorial, Battle Pack 13, Illustration, & Espimon Promo Cards

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 10,265

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm so glad the Xros Wars universe learned how to make appealing character designs when they made Hunters. Airu's art great, especially with that yellow background.
I'm also really excited for Cho•Hakkaimon

Airu Suzaki
Hunter
[Start of Your Main Phase] By placing 1 Digimon card with <Save> from your hand under this Tamer, 1 of your opponent's Digimon gets -2000 DP for this turn.
[Your Turn] When one of your Digimon would digivolve into a Digimon card with <Save>, by suspending this Tamer and and placing 1 card from under your Tamers underneath that Digimon as its bottom digivolution card, reduce its digivolution cost by 1.
-
[Security] Play this card without paying its memory cost.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kinda appropriate to reveal this card considering her actress returned to voice another blond in tonight's episode of Ghost Game.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ay, it’s the only antagonistic Hunter that was both likeable and worth remembering. <3

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wish Hunters was a proper full sequel series with better production than just being a third part of a series. They had great characters to explore.

PajiramonTamer

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I always really liked her and still wish this arc would have been dubbed as well. I'm horrible at staying focused on subtitles.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
People seeing her card and not knowing her character will think she's a cute sweet girl with no context, unaware she's actually a giga-bitch.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To be fair as others said, she's the only Hunter to get any character development not counting the characters carried over from Xros Wars.

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wish Hunters was a proper full sequel series with better production than just being a third part of a series. They had great characters to explore.
Yeah i think hunter deserve to get reboot more than adventure. Maybe XWH reboot but with full evolution would be very cool.

They could give previous character with full evolution line too. I think its not bad to have 10 main character but focus on 6.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah i think hunter deserve to get reboot more than adventure. Maybe XWH reboot but with full evolution would be very cool.

They could give previous character with full evolution line too. I think its not bad to have 10 main character but focus on 6.
Actually I don't expect and hope for full evolution lines because Hunters is still in Xros Wars timeline when evolution is a rare thing.

But if it was a proper full sequel like Adventure 02 to Adventure, we might see better preparation and production for the series.
We might have teamwork episodes between Arresterdramon and each member of Xros Heart, better digixros forms for them with of course better designs. By designs I mean serious design that can be used seriously in future media, not a one off that also feels weird to look at sometimes. Shoutmon forms from X2 to X7 are the example of a very well made and thought designs in terms of Digixros.
Something like Arresterdramon + Sparrowmon would be super fast form and have better flight ability, Arresterdramon + MetalGreymon would be bulky form like Arresterdramon + MetalTyranomon but better and him borrowing MetalGreymon's powerhouse, Arresterdramon + Dorulumon would be a form where Arresterdramon having Dorulumon's head and Cannon in his left/right arm the same manner Omegamon having Garuru Cannon. Arresterdramon + Ballistamon would be him having best defense. And so on and so on. And the top of that, the final Digixros form of Gumdramon with Xros Heart to form Shoutmon X8 where Gumdramon would be co-piloting the robot alongside Shoutmon. It was an imaginary scenario back then when I thought this series as sequel.
I like the characters in it, their partners, their unusual evolution lines even if they aren't capable of reaching higher level. I like the theory of Gumdramon being one of reborn forms of Bagramon. I LOVE the crossover. But to think about it again, this series could and should have been way better.

It's my wishful thinking: every old series to have a finale movie like Last Evolution Kizuna and The Beginning. So after The Beginning, I hope to see Tamers getting a finale movie, Frontier getting one until Hunters. The time when we might see Gumdramon again.

Eitaroutarouman

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To be fair as others said, she's the only Hunter to get any character development not counting the characters carried over from Xros Wars.
Yeah, she went from "likes cute things" to "likes Yuu". ...wait, should we count Yuu as a cute thing?

Mon-Ohma

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I actually forgot she even existed. But then I struggle to remember much about Hunters. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯