Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
tamerbattlepack9_packaging_november19_2021.png
ST4-08_P1.png
ST6-08_P1.png
ST5-08_P1.png
BT1-062_P1.png

The ninth Tamer Battle Pack will be given away to all participants at Tamer Battle events in October.

It features parallel cards of:
Kabuterimon from Starter 4
Devimon from Starter 6
DarkTyranomon from Booster 5
SlashAngemon from Booster 1

Each of these work the same as any other parallel card, they have different artwork, but are for gameplay and deck building purposes, the same card as the card they are parallel cards of.

Winners at those Tamer Battle events will get a new Winners card...

BT1-062_P2.png

The Winners Card this time is an alternate parallel card of SlashAngemon.

Also...

P-059.png
P-060.png
P-061.png
P-062.png
P-063.png
P-064.png

It's been announced that participants of Tamer Meeting events in December will get a Ghost Game promo pack.

The new battle pack has some really nice art, and another chance for people to nab Ghost Game cards.

We have clean card images from Starter Decks 9 & 10, plus Tamers Battle Pack 8, Ghost Game Promos, Online Promos, Tamers Evolution Box 1, & Amazon Starter Promos.

We have the first info for Booster Set 9 X-Record.

We have details for the 2nd Theme Booster, Digimon Tamers.

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more
Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection, plus Tamer Battle Pack 6 & 7, Tyranomon & dual Zeromaru Promo Cards
Booster Set 7 Next Adventure, Campaign Cards, & Tamers 20th Promo Cards

Attachments

• article.png
    article.png
    522.8 KB · Views: 6,501

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
all 4 cards are very different art styles and feel very different but each one knocks it out of the park! The card game definitely made me a SlashAngemon fan so I'm a sucker for him and this new art that also features newcomer to the tcg arts, Fujinmon, but it's impossible to not love a giant urban exploring Dark Tyrannomon (I'm a sucker for Digimon in cities) and the retro feel of a stylized, almost sticker-like Devimon in a green wireframe environment. The Kabuterimon might be my least favorite of the 4 but I still love it and its soft looks. It just loses points for lacking the dynamic feel the other 3 have and has the weakest silhouette for the central character

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love Fujinmon cuz it got nasty blade weapons! Fujinmon, Sujinmon and Rajinmon cards incoming. But does it include Raidenmon...? Looking forward for that Raidenmon's evo requirement that will reveal eventually...

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Chalk up another World 1 reference in that Devimon art.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
SlashAngemon vs Fujinmon?! That's a very interesting match-up.

It’s a reference to Digimon World 3. SlashAngemon is the default Ultimate of one of the starting partners, and Fujinmon and the other two storm gods make up Lord Megadeath’s team, which if I remember right is the penultimate boss fight. The card’s background also references the Gunslinger satellite where the fight takes place.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The more I hear about World 3 the more I lament that it was the only World game I missed. :cry:

Anyways, I really like the Parallels. DarkTyrannomon in particular is giving me major Godzilla vibes which is awesome.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
all 4 cards are very different art styles and feel very different but each one knocks it out of the park! The card game definitely made me a SlashAngemon fan so I'm a sucker for him and this new art that also features newcomer to the tcg arts, Fujinmon, but it's impossible to not love a giant urban exploring Dark Tyrannomon (I'm a sucker for Digimon in cities) and the retro feel of a stylized, almost sticker-like Devimon in a green wireframe environment. The Kabuterimon might be my least favorite of the 4 but I still love it and its soft looks. It just loses points for lacking the dynamic feel the other 3 have and has the weakest silhouette for the central character

The Green wireframe environment is from the Devimon boss fight in Digimon World 1 in Mt Infinity (the first boss in Mt Infinity). Next Order also has the first boss fight of the final dungeon being against Devimon in a wireframe dungeon (infinite cauldron) but just before the fight he clones himself and you fight 5 Devimons instead.

Kabuterimon also World 1 card being in Green Gym.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We have another World 3 reference. I hope Destromon and his pre evolution forms will get Reference Book update so they can be in the cards.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pretty appropriate, given how Godzilla inspired it.
Inspired nothing, wasn't Darktyrannomon the one that reused its sprite from Godzilla in the Mothra V-Pet?