Tamer Battle Pack 5 (& new Winners Card) & Pulsemon and Scene Vote Cards at Card Game Events in April

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The fifth Tamer Battle Pack will be given away to all participants at Tamer Battle events in April.

It features parallel cards of:
Guardromon from booster 2
XV-mon from booster 3
Stingmon from booster 3
LadyDevimon from booster 3

Each of these work the same as any other parallel card, they have different artwork, but are for gameplay and deck building purposes, the same card as the card they are parallel cards of.

Winners at those Tamer Battle events will get a new Winners card...

The Winners Card this time is an alternate parallel card of Stingmon.

It appears they plan to continue what they did in a few events in March, having a free lottery after events, with more chances to get the Winners Card.

And a few more event cards...

It's been announced that Tamer Meeting events in April will get a selection of 5 promo cards.

This includes the first Pulsemon parallel card we saw recently, along with all 4 scene vote cards, featuring fan voted scenes from Adventure, 02, tri., and Kizuna.

New Battle Pack looks nice, and the promo cards are a good way to get those cards into more hands, with the new Pulsemon card being quite nice.

We have clean card images for Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards.

We also just got our first details & images for Booster Set 6 Double Diamond & the Dukemon & ULForceV-dramon starter decks and pre-orders are up! Plus card previews have begun!

Plus we have the first details for the 1 year anniversary of the card game, including a number of fun things!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards

Attachments

Momentai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like all these parallel cards, expecially Guardromon's parallel.

Is that structure behind Lady Devimon some sort of reference?

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To be honest, it reminded me of Yusei's old hometown. (Yugioh 5D's final ep?)

Stingmon's Kamen Rider Kick! Cool.

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It turns out that part of the reason Guardromon is so unnecessarily wide compared to the rest of its "line" is that if need be, it can back into the doorframes it's supposed to be guarding and block them entirely.

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hah, I love that the signage above the doorway says "Safety First".