Tabletop Gaming Magazine December 2020 Issue has Digimon Card Game as Cover Feature

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Tabletop Gaming, a UK magazine dedicated to board games, card games, miniatures, etc. has the Digimon Card Game as it's cover feature for it's December 2020 issue.

The coverart uses the artwork of Dukemon from his main card in booster set 2, BT2-20.

The feature inside is a general overview of the English version of the card game, along with a look at 10 anticipated card.

The release date of the issue is November 27th, the same day the English version of the card game officially comes out (for it's early release.)

The issue is available both physically and digitally at Tabletop Gaming's website.

Thanks to tea_cake_gaming for the heads up.

All the day 1 cards (the 3 starter decks, special booster 1.0, and a bunch of promo cards) we have clean images for, which can be found here.

Various rules and other updates for the early release of the Digimon Card Game English version can be found here.

Attachments

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gallantmon's art makes for a gorgeous cover. I appreciate that from the preview page at least, all the information is accurate and decently in-depth as they explain the card game and the Beelzemon and WarGreymon cards. I also like the part where it says that the very supportive English audience helped bring over the English release.
Overall I'm very happy to be seeing English promotional material for Digimon again like this. I hope its overseas revitalization continues to go well!

Loke

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Good stuff! Great to see the gave gaining attention like this! I think it's unique enough to going an audience. That Dukemon art doesn't hurt either.

mekkalp

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That looks amazing! This should be a good way to get the TCG communities interested in the new game and boost the franchise. I've got all the decks and a box of cards on preorder to pick up during the presale this weekend, can't wait!

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m glad to see the game gaining some attention and have people taking it seriously!

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That is really nice. Really nice. Just happy to see it be this noticeable.