Survive Updates- More Digimon, Battle/Map/Dialogue screens, Game running on Unity?

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Geez if digimon like Diatrymon and now even Fangmon are in Digimon survive I'm extremely curious what the mega level digimon will be in the game from how it's looking i can assume we won't be getting a new Digimon possibly which is fine with me seeing uncommon ones is still very nice.
If you think of obscure Digimon that will match the animals of the chosen there is so much they could go with. Cannondramon, Spinomon, Plutomon, Anubismon, Ornismon, Valdurmon, etc. I hope they dont actually reveal everything before the game us out I want to be surprised. But In so excited to see more. I love seeing obscure Digimon in things. I cant believe they're making a point to use them. Fangmon is a great choice and so was everything else already.

I'm hoping Gaioumon is an ultimate for Takuma, it fits the themes of the game so well. But I'm not sure if Habunwill totally ignore the x antibidy digimon this time, even the natural carriers. Maybe the new Digimon from Kizuna can show up?

Last edited:

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Geez if digimon like Diatrymon and now even Fangmon are in Digimon survive I'm extremely curious what the mega level digimon will be in the game from how it's looking i can assume we won't be getting a new Digimon possibly which is fine with me seeing uncommon ones is still very nice.
If you think of obscure Digimon that will match the animals of the chosen there is so much they could go with. Cannondramon, Spinomon, Plutomon, Anubismon, Ornismon, Valdurmon, etc. I hope they dont actually reveal everything before the game us out I want to be surprised. But In so excited to see more. I love seeing obscure Digimon in things. I cant believe they're making a point to use them. Fangmon is a great choice and so was everything else already.

I'm hoping Gaioumon is an ultimate for Takuma, it fits the themes of the game so well. But I'm not sure if Habunwill totally ignore the x antibidy digimon this time, even the natural carriers. Maybe the new Digimon from Kizuna can show up?
Gaioumon is the most over used Digimon in the franchise.

Digimon D-Cyber: Partner Digimon
Dawn/Dusk: One of the main antagonists
Lost Evolution: Partner Digimon
Super Xros Wars Red/Blue: Partner Digimon
Cyber Sleuth: Partner Digimon
Hacker's Memory: Partner Digimon (Okay this one is cheating slightly, but it still counts)
Next Order: Partner Digimon
ReArise: Partner Digimon
Links: One of the only Digimon to get a special mutant form
Digimon Fusion: actually showed up in the anime

its only appearance that it hasnt had a main story appearance is Digimon Heroes (and I guess vpets/cards)

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
GaiOumon being DORUgremon in ReArise threw me off... But at least I got to see that Gaia Reactor animation. But...

Just admit, GaiOumon is freaking awesome when he first appeared in the card don't you agree? Although he got popular so really fast and used often than... VictoryGreymon probably maybe BlitzGreymon, too?

I think WarGreymon mostly appeared in anywhere but never bothered to put VictoryGreymon in the games if he could be used as "reskin" of WarGreymon's model.... But let's hope they won't put too much Greymon species in Survive knowing it's limited to 100... I wonder if Lampmon finally got in it?

Katsu Hikaru

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

My god now your getting me even more interested not going to lie i would extremely love to see Spinomon in the game Dinosaur digimon other than Greymon and Tyrannomon don't really get much spotlight to be honest i really want this game to do well from what we see it seems to be going on the right track but the main thing that truly worries me is the roster since i heard it's going to be only around 100 digimon but i could be wrong.

Gaioumon does truly fit the theme of the game really well like Sakuyamon who I'm praying at least makes it into the game but just as Muur mentioned i don't think to many people will like that since he is a overused digimon which I'm not 2 bother by it but that's my Agumon bias talking.šŸ˜‚

That would be extremely epic if they did if not i hope they or at least something else that's popular gets added as free dlc.

Last edited:

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
100 Digimon, yes. Probably not many Rookies left now. We know 25% of the roster. Only one Mega so far (Xuanwumon, who prob wont even be playable).

Last edited:

Katsu Hikaru

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
100 Digimon, yes. Probably not many Rookies left now. We know 25% of the roster. Only one Mega so far (Xuanwumon, who prob wont even be playable).
Ty i couldn't remember 2 well if it was 100 or not which as i said that kinds of has me worried since digimon like Agumon who have full lines kind of take up a few slots which i will assume Wargreymon possibly Omegamon will be in the game would honestly be shocked if Omegamon wasn't.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Update- The snapshots are all from the Bandai-Namco Weibo account.

No explanation for the interface elements in a few screenshots, likely a screenshot mistake.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Gaioumon is the most over used Digimon in the franchise.

Digimon D-Cyber: Partner Digimon
Dawn/Dusk: One of the main antagonists
Lost Evolution: Partner Digimon
Super Xros Wars Red/Blue: Partner Digimon
Cyber Sleuth: Partner Digimon
Hacker's Memory: Partner Digimon (Okay this one is cheating slightly, but it still counts)
Next Order: Partner Digimon
ReArise: Partner Digimon
Links: One of the only Digimon to get a special mutant form
Digimon Fusion: actually showed up in the anime

its only appearance that it hasnt had a main story appearance is Digimon Heroes (and I guess vpets/cards)
How can you be so hyperbolic when the guy has a Agumon. And Lmao I dont care it would still be cool.