Survive Update- Kaito & Dracmon Art & Profiles

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A small Survive update featuring updated profiles for Kaito & Dracmon, along with a few screenshots and their VAs.

We previously got some info and shots of Kaito & Dracmon in V-Jump and some more screenshots a few weeks ago.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)
[Screenshot text- Hey, you! Where are you hiding Miu?!]

Kaito Shinonome. He's voiced by Kengo Takanashi, probably best known as Hajime in Silver Spoon, So in Starmyu, and Yaiba in Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V.

A boy who lives in the local area where the extracurricular camp is taking place. In order to stop his younger sister from heading to the temple that's in a no-go zone, he accompanies Takuma and co. on the same road and wanders into the other world. He has a powerful sense of duty and hates crookedness, but he tends to pick fights easily and has a tendency of going about his own business alone because he hates relying on others. He deeply cares for his sister and constantly worries about her, but because he's clumsy at expressing himself, he's troubled at how they often misunderstand each other.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)
[Screenshot text- Well, I dunno~ All I know is that my friends are teeming all over this place.]

Dracmon. He's voiced by Kouta Nemoto, who would be familiar to Digimon fans as Haruki in a few episodes of Hunters, Mailmon in Appmon, and of course Jimiken in Cyber Sleuth.

A monster that loves to prank and has no fear. He maintains a good relationship with Kaito by keeping a suitable distance from Kaito, while also prompting the often impulsive Kaito to calm down and think carefully before acting.

A nice small update for Kaito & Dracmon.

Digimon Survive can currently be pre-ordered at Amazon.com: (affiliate links)
Digimon Survive for PS4
Digimon Survive for Switch
Digimon Survive for Xbox One

Survive is currently scheduled for 2020.

Attachments

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully they keep the updates coming. The screenshots look amazing.

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's so cool i honestly thought Kaito would be the one keeping Dracmon in check but that's very interesting to see it's the opposite of what i thought and that Dracmon is the mature one despite being the prankster.

I honestly hope we get some interesting dialogue between Dracmon and Xuanwumon.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
this game has got me so hyped. I really hope we get a release date soon! Hopefully this game does so well it becomes the third mainline Digimon video game series

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A monster that loves to prank and has no fear. He maintains a good relationship with Kaito by keeping a suitable distance from Kaito, while also prompting the often impulsive Kaito to calm down and think carefully before acting.
That's so cool i honestly thought Kaito would be the one keeping Dracmon in check but that's very interesting to see it's the opposite of what i thought and that Dracmon is the mature one despite being the prankster.
Hmm maybe Dracmon is actually giving the "wise" advice to Kaito because his business of "don't rely on others" recklessness reminded himself? Of course Dracmon played too much pranks on Holy Beasts... Haha but nope still cannot trust that Dracmon. Imagine the rage of Holy Beasts being the bosses when greeted....

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dracmon keeping him calm wow. He really is a nice guy.

And of course Kaito has a sister complex. Sounds like Ryuji 2.0 to me. Interesting that he doesn't appear to be a student tho. His art makes me think he'll turn into antagonist.

Just Miu left if she's considered a main character (and the spooky singing girl but I don't think she's a main)

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dracumon is voiced by the dude who did Jimiken?! I am not ready for this.

seamor

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
She probably is. Eight is usually Digimon's magic number!

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm maybe Dracmon is actually giving the "wise" advice to Kaito because his business of "don't rely on others" recklessness reminded himself? Of course Dracmon played too much pranks on Holy Beasts... Haha but nope still cannot trust that Dracmon. Imagine the rage of Holy Beasts being the bosses when greeted....
That's a possibility I'm honestly get really impatient for a release date i assume we have one more character left which will possibly be Kaito sister.

If the other 3 Holy beast are going to be in Survive i already have a good feeling we will fight Zhuqiaomon.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The relationship between Kaito/Dracmon reminds me of the one between Soul and Little Ogre from Soul Eater funnily enough. :unsure:

I suspect in a similar fashion to related characters in Devil Survivor, if you end up making decisions to where you can't save Miu then Kaito is probably doomed as well.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is interesting. I wonder how this character will work with everyone. And Dracmon.