Survive Rated by Australian Ratings Board

Sarabande__

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've been holding on to hype and trying to create my own while also trying not to forget about it lol there is still a little hype flame in my gut that can't wait
Don't. Too much hype is dangerous, it's best to keep cool until the thing is launched, not getting too optimistic or pessimistic about it.
Umm dude did you read what I said properly? I said there is a little hype flame in my gut. Never was there a mention of too much hype :s besides I'll feel how I wanna feel because i like living dangerously :)

Dragnoran

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyway it seems that, if the pattern holds up, maybe Survive will be out - in English - around January/February 2022 (or maybe even 2 months earlier since those were all applied for in October and this is August)
Boy I hope its not January, since *that franchise* will be having a big release then
I dont want a repeat of that Appmon 3ds game
didn't they already confirm q3 2022?

Bandai never confirmed anything, that was Toei guessing and Toei are the anime guys not the game guys so they're just guessing, that wasn't real confirmation of a delay.

Also, Q3 2022 fiscal year isnt the same as Q3 2022.

Japanese fiscal year starts in April, so Q1 2022 would be April/May/June 2021. Q2 would be July/August/September 2021, Q3 would be October/November/December 2021, and Q4 would be January/February/March 2022. So all that would mean is "the game will release in October/November/December 2021 or after that."
https://media.discordapp.net/attach...84081401936/unknown.png?width=1398&height=165 Wikipedia indicates that by your logic it wouldnt come out until what would otherwise be q4 2022?

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I bought CS because is an amazingly well done and effective game, and something fresh and new for the franchise at that time
What game did you played? I mean, i love CS, but i think you never played a story digimon game before it to say such thing.

TheImpster

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I bought CS because is an amazingly well done and effective game, and something fresh and new for the franchise at that time
What game did you played? I mean, i love CS, but i think you never played a story digimon game before it to say such thing.
I guess it depends on what you're looking at? If it's gameplay, yeah. CS ain't nothing unique, but in terms of story and atmosphere I can see their point

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyway it seems that, if the pattern holds up, maybe Survive will be out - in English - around January/February 2022 (or maybe even 2 months earlier since those were all applied for in October and this is August)
Boy I hope its not January, since *that franchise* will be having a big release then

Bandai never confirmed anything, that was Toei guessing and Toei are the anime guys not the game guys so they're just guessing, that wasn't real confirmation of a delay.

Japanese fiscal year starts in April, so Q1 2022 would be April/May/June 2021. Q2 would be July/August/September 2021, Q3 would be October/November/December 2021, and Q4 would be January/February/March 2022. So all that would mean is "the game will release in October/November/December 2021 or after that."
https://media.discordapp.net/attach...84081401936/unknown.png?width=1398&height=165 Wikipedia indicates that by your logic it wouldnt come out until what would otherwise be q4 2022?

Toei's most recent financial report specifically states they were in Q1 2022 https://corp.toei-anim.co.jp/ja/ir/news/auto_20210728472535/pdfFile.pdf (see page 2)

So no. Toei Q3 2022 means October - December 2021

Last edited:

Dragnoran

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Toei's most recent financial report specifically states they were in Q1 2022 https://corp.toei-anim.co.jp/ja/ir/news/auto_20210728472535/pdfFile.pdf (see page 2)

So no. Toei Q3 2022 means October - December 2021
Can anybody else confirm that's what it says? (asking given what admin said before, I hope it's true)