Survive Promotion Pack at November Tamer Meeting Events

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
survivepack_october20_2022.png

It's been announced that participants of Tamer Meeting events in November will get a new pack called the Digimon Survive Promotion Pack.

P-079_P1.png
P-080_P1.png
P-081_P1.png
P-082.png
P-083.png
P-084.png
P-085.png
P-086.png

Each pack comes with 8 new promo cards of the partner Digimon from Survive, featuring the main promotional key art of the kids & Digimon from the game.
The cards of Agumon, Labramon, and Falcomon are parallel cards to the 3 Survive promo cards released a few months ago.

Not a surprise to finally get Survive promo cards like that for the card game.

We have early details for Starter Deck 14 Advanced Deck Beelzebumon.

We have early details for Booster Set 12 Across Time.

We have early details for Booster Set EX-04 Alternative Being.

We have clean card images from Booster Set 11 Dimensional Phase, Battle Pack 14, & Special Promotion Pack 2022 Version 3.0.

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more
Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection, plus Tamer Battle Pack 6 & 7, Tyranomon & dual Zeromaru Promo Cards
Booster Set 7 Next Adventure, Campaign Cards, & Tamers 20th Promo Cards
Starter Decks 9 & 10, plus Tamers Battle Pack 8, Ghost Game Promos, Online Promos, Tamers Evolution Box 1, & Amazon Starter Promos
Booster Set 8 New Hero, Starter Deck 11, plus Tamer Battle Pack 9 & Event Cards
Booster Set 9 X Record, plus Battle Pack 10, Special Promo Pack 2022, Update Pack, & Evolution Box 2
Starter Decks 12 & 13, Luxury Finished Tamers, plus Battle Pack 11
Booster Set 10 Xros Encounter, plus Battle Pack 12, Special Promo Pack 2022 v2, & Evolution Cup Cards
Booster Set EX-03 Dragon's Roar and Survive, DC-1, Memorial, Battle Pack 13, Illustration, & Espimon Promo Cards

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 6,273

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want them. I really hope they get an English text release in the future

Nightwing

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Adore the style on these, glad they’re all brand new cards too (even the three parallel art reprints here were new when they first debuted a few months ago).

Hopefully we get more Survive cards sooner than later.

The three cards reprinted did, so these should too, but there’s also been no cards released in Japan that didn’t eventually get released in English so they would regardless.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hurray, I wanted the other kids after the first three came out. Though I would've liked them in the same style as the other cards, this is just their standard art slapped together. Oh well, better than nothing. Some of the cards are decent too. Hopefully actual Tamer cards come soon.

Adore the style on these, glad they’re all brand new cards too (even the three parallel art reprints here were new when they first debuted a few months ago).

Hopefully we get more Survive cards sooner than later.

The three cards reprinted did, so these should too, but there’s also been no cards released in Japan that didn’t eventually get released in English so they would regardless.

Still plenty of unreleased promo cards, like that Hackmon promo card.

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
oh yeah, I forgot I translate these.
I wish these effects better reflected the support skills in Survive, though

Agumon
Rookie / Vaccine / Reptile
[On Play] If you have a red Tamer in play, delete 1 of your opponent's Digimon with 3000 DP or less.

Labramon
Rookie / Vaccine / Beast
[On Play] If you have a purple Tamer in play, delete 1 of your opponent's level 3 Digimon.

Falcomon
Rookie / Vaccine / Avian
[On Play] If you have a yellow Tamer in play, 1 of your opponent's Digimon gets -2000 DP until the end of their turn.

Kunemon
Rookie | Virus | Insectoid
[On Play] If you have a green Tamer in play, suspend 1 of your opponent's Digimon.

Floramon
Rookie | Data | Vegetation
[On Play] If you have a green Tamer in play, 1 of your opponent's Digimon can't unsuspend until the end of their turn.

Lopmon
Rookie | Data | Beast
[On Play] If you have a yellow Tamer in play, 1 of your opponent's Digimon gains <Security Attack -1> until the end of their turn.

Dracmon
Rookie | Virus | Undead
[On Play] If it is your turn and you have a purple Tamer in play, this Digimon may digivolve into a purple Digimon card from your trash with [Dark Beast] or [Undead] in its traits by paying its memory cost.

Syakomon
Rookie | Virus | Crustacean
[On Play] If you have a blue Tamer in play, 1 of your Digimon can't be attacked until the end of their turn.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lopmon works for the Venusmon deck, whilst apparently Dracmon is really really good for the GranDracmon deck.

Nagatem

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They look so goooood, I really want them, especially since I dedicated a whole binder to survive XD