Survive out in North America on July 29th

Sarabande__

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I cant believe this is happening. Survive was the reason i joined wtw all the years back because i remember searching for release info and a guy told me about wtw. Ive loved digimon for a very long time now but never knew there was a forum. All the time waiting and waiting for a release date and delay after delay i cant believe its actually in sight. Im so happy i pre ordered the game years ago they should give me 10 guilmons lol. Time for me to crack and beer and enjoy my day especially with this news. Also will Australias release date be the same? Anyone have any clue? Or will it be the same?

Last edited:

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I cant believe this is happening. Survive was the reason i joined wtw all the years back because i remember searching for release info and a guy told me about wtw. Ive loved digimon for a very long time now but never knew there was a forum. All the time waiting and waiting for a release date and delay after delay i cant believe its actually in sight. Im so happy i pre ordered the game years ago they should give me 10 guilmons lol. Time for me to crack and beer and enjoy my day especially with this news. Also will Australias release date be the same? Anyone have any clue? Or will it be the same?
Australia falls under Bandai EU, so it'll come the same day as everyone else.

Sarabande__

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Australia falls under Bandai EU, so it'll come the same day as everyone else.
Woohooo thanks for clarifying bro :)

Ricardolindo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Being only one day later than in Japan, it is sooner than I expected.

Last edited:

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
is there a place I can buy that dope Beelzemon shirt Habu is wearing here?
Dude likes to be on cam in some casual digimon drip sometimes

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m actually pretty damn surprised it’s so soon after they said “no news on release date lol” but I’m not complaining. Really looking forward to this. Gonna get it for the Switch and play on vacation.
A lot can happen in two months. In game design, especially.

Mon-Ohma

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Been quite the wait. Now we’ll soon see if it was worth it. :)