Survive- More on Miu & Shakomon from Shonen Jump

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah that's what I can't wait to see. I also just can't wait to see how they look in game because Metalgreymon looked awesome.
Ya he honestly did including Greymon can't wait to see who the final boss will be.
Yeah I couldn't even guess because there is so much possibilities. I hope that the delay has helped them add maybe more digimon to the roster.
Probably still just 100.

I'm expecting the Kizuna forms as DLC though.

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah I couldn't even guess because there is so much possibilities. I hope that the delay has helped them add maybe more digimon to the roster.
It's possibly but I'm not getting my hopes just hope the wait was worth it and the game does well i do feel Habu is trying his hardest which is possibly why the game is taking so long so i hope his hard work pays off.

Probably still just 100.

That's what I'm feeling possibly a bit more if they're generous

I have been saying that for awhile now with how well the movie from what I heard i have a feeling Kizuna forms will be a possible DLC and if we are lucky with a story expansion like Next order and Cyber Sleuth.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's possibly but I'm not getting my hopes just hope the wait was worth it and the game does well i do feel Habu is trying his hardest which is possibly why the game is taking so long so i hope his hard work pays off.

Probably still just 100.

That's what I'm feeling possibly a bit more if they're generous

I have been saying that for awhile now with how well the movie from what I heard i have a feeling Kizuna forms will be a possible DLC and if we are lucky with a story expansion like Next order and Cyber Sleuth.
Yeah fingers crossed man I really want more then 100. I don't want to fight the same digimon over and over. But I guess if I have to it won't bother me to much i already know it's gonna be a great game.
Yeah that's what I can't wait to see. I also just can't wait to see how they look in game because Metalgreymon looked awesome.
Ya he honestly did including Greymon can't wait to see who the final boss will be.
Probably still just 100.

I hope there's more bro. It will still be a great game. But it will be even better with plenty more digimon.

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
aw jeez I.... hope not. Kizuna forms were a Tai and Matt thing because they bonded with their Digimon for what was around an in-universe decade. It would just feel so out of place

TheImpster

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Something that's bugging me is... There's technically only one mega confirmed. And that's Ebonwumon.

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Something that's bugging me is... There's technically only one mega confirmed. And that's Ebonwumon.
every main character's Digimon evolves into Ebonwumon. Your team of 8 Ebonwumon voiced by Volcano Ota then take on the final boss: an Ebonwumon, voiced by Volcano Ota

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
aw jeez I.... hope not. Kizuna forms were a Tai and Matt thing because they bonded with their Digimon for what was around an in-universe decade. It would just feel so out of place
Well you can already get them in rearise, the card game, and battle spirits.

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yes but those are more monster collecting games whereas this is more story first to my understanding. I don't mind things like, for example, the Cyber Sleuth protagonist having their own personal Alphamon while also being best friends with the Royal Knights Alphamon because the story is entirely detached from what Digimon you have but in Survive the Digimon you have is advertised as being directly linked to the story. The Kizuna forms are possible but I don't know, they just don't mesh well to my vision of the game

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon were introduced in Adventure as super duper special Digimon who were prophesied and needed their partners to be shot by arrows of light from two other Digimon to even reach those forms.

Yet, in the years since then they've been nothing special, really, besides being very marketable Ultimate levels. I don't think there's anything preventing Agumon Bond of Courage being a special evolution unlocked by beating one of the routes of the game or something like that. It won't take away from how special the form is in Kizuna itself. That said, I wouldn't expect it in Survive either way since Survive has been in development for quite a while. I'm expecting BlitzGreymon to be the end of the MetalGreymon line here, with WarGreymon being that special completion evolution (if there is one).

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon were introduced in Adventure as super duper special Digimon who were prophesied and needed their partners to be shot by arrows of light from two other Digimon to even reach those forms.

Yet, in the years since then they've been nothing special, really, besides being very marketable Ultimate levels. I don't think there's anything preventing Agumon Bond of Courage being a special evolution unlocked by beating one of the routes of the game or something like that. It won't take away from how special the form is in Kizuna itself. That said, I wouldn't expect it in Survive either way since Survive has been in development for quite a while. I'm expecting BlitzGreymon to be the end of the MetalGreymon line here, with WarGreymon being that special completion evolution (if there is one).
U do make a good point i always viewed evolution varies from Digimon to Digimon with some not needing the same requirements as another to achieve said evolution with another example being Alphamon Ouryuken when Ouryumon not alway being needed.

Blitzgreymon I was honestly wondering about since unlike Victorygreymon Blitz has gotten more spotlight despite not existing as long really hope he is the main mega form since so far he is the only final Greymon form to not have a big role i believe.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Honestly I cannot imagine if they actually make Bond forms chibi sprites in this Survive. I mean... There isn't even a single Human digimon in it. I think?

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Don't stress bro they aren't just gonna have 1 mega in the game im sure all the characters and their partners will have mega forms and there will be others. Let's hope there are plenty more.

TheImpster

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Honestly I cannot imagine if they actually make Bond forms chibi sprites in this Survive. I mean... There isn't even a single Human digimon in it. I think?
Does meramon count?

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That type is "Flame" so he is just human shaped fire. But I guess that barely count...

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well maybe if Meramon got DeathMeramon in this Survive... Then half of it may count.