Survive- More on Miu & Shakomon from Shonen Jump

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Swapped out the pre-existing translation with one by onkei.

TheImpster

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I knew it! I knew the previous translation had a mistake!

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
habu's words were

“Regarding Survive, the planned release date has been changed to 2020 because of a reorganization of our game development structure. Sorry to keep you waiting. Once again, I feel deeply the hardships of game development… We will continue to develop the game in order to make it a good product, so please look forward to it.”

whatever that means.
Ya i know about that but i honestly don't know what that means either.

well tbf habu originally said they plan to have two story routes and want a third one if they have enough time to implement a third one. after the massive period of quiet, he has now said the game has three story routes. so the delay has ended up allowing them to get their full vision of the game by including said third story route.
I know but that sounds good on paper but the thing that worries me is the game not being worth the wait i do know story wise it's going to expand on Digimon since generally the games Habu makes normally do but gameplay wise i just hope it doesn't end up somewhat similar to Anthem not trying to be negative just hoping all this waiting will be worth it in the end.
I'm actually probably the only one looking forward to the gameplay the most. From what I've seen it looks amazing. How can people not like it lol it's a digimon srpg. I love how it is based around strategy and it gets you thinking about your next move like should i digivolve should i attack this digimon instead of that one. Of course the story will be awesome but like I said the gameplay is what I'm excited for the most. If you like srpgs and you like digimon then you can't go wrong lol. Can't wait :)

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
habu's words were

“Regarding Survive, the planned release date has been changed to 2020 because of a reorganization of our game development structure. Sorry to keep you waiting. Once again, I feel deeply the hardships of game development… We will continue to develop the game in order to make it a good product, so please look forward to it.”

whatever that means.

well tbf habu originally said they plan to have two story routes and want a third one if they have enough time to implement a third one. after the massive period of quiet, he has now said the game has three story routes. so the delay has ended up allowing them to get their full vision of the game by including said third story route.
I know but that sounds good on paper but the thing that worries me is the game not being worth the wait i do know story wise it's going to expand on Digimon since generally the games Habu makes normally do but gameplay wise i just hope it doesn't end up somewhat similar to Anthem not trying to be negative just hoping all this waiting will be worth it in the end.
I'm actually probably the only one looking forward to the gameplay the most. From what I've seen it looks amazing. How can people not like it lol it's a digimon srpg. I love how it is based around strategy and it gets you thinking about your next move like should i digivolve should i attack this digimon instead of that one. Of course the story will be awesome but like I said the gameplay is what I'm excited for the most. If you like srpgs and you like digimon then you can't go wrong lol. Can't wait :)
Ya I'm hype for the gameplay as well since this is going to be my first Tactical rpg game just hope everything is fine when the game comes out the waiting has me a bit worried but i do have fate Survive can do well Habu 2 me seems to really want this game to succeed. Also not going to lie but i doubt it would be cool if they added jorgess evolution as another option with the risk if said fusion Digimon get defeated u lose 2 instead of one.

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah but I hope they could actually find a way to implement jogress evolution. Maybe when a certain digimon is close to death they go back to their original forms that way we don't lose 2 at once. But I'm not sure if i was gonna do it I would go about it that way

habu's words were

whatever that means.

Ya I'm hype for the gameplay as well since this is going to be my first Tactical rpg game just hope everything is fine when the game comes out the waiting has me a bit worried but i do have fate Survive can do well Habu 2 me seems to really want this game to succeed. Also not going to lie but i doubt it would be cool if they added jorgess evolution as another option with the risk if said fusion Digimon get defeated u lose 2 instead of one.

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah but I hope they could actually find a way to implement jogress evolution. Maybe when a certain digimon is close to death they go back to their original forms that way we don't lose 2 at once. But I'm not sure if i was gonna do it I would go about it that way
True for me would be a bit strange to have Metalgarurumon and Wargreymon yet they can't fuse but that's probably because I'm so use 2 them fusing. True when they run out of energy they can split back into 2 Digimon i feel it will be a unique feature since i don't think many Tactical rpgs i think have 2 characters combine mid match.

Also am I the only one who finds it strange that Palmon is not included in the cast despite being shown in a trailer she would be a playable character? Unless the rookie forms can be changed.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
True for me would be a bit strange to have Metalgarurumon and Wargreymon yet they can't fuse but that's probably because I'm so use 2 them fusing. True when they run out of energy they can split back into 2 Digimon i feel it will be a unique feature since i don't think many Tactical rpgs i think have 2 characters combine mid match.

Also am I the only one who finds it strange that Palmon is not included in the cast despite being shown in a trailer she would be a playable character? Unless the rookie forms can be changed.
they said you can recruit wild digimon, so I would presume said Palmon (and also a Garurumon) were wild digimon that were recruited. its also possible said feature has been scrapped. we'll have to see how that works. my thought is that you might be able to get a wild digimon to replace anyone that dies.

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

they said you can recruit wild digimon, so I would presume said Palmon (and also a Garurumon) were wild digimon that were recruited. its also possible said feature has been scrapped. we'll have to see how that works. my thought is that you might be able to get a wild digimon to replace anyone that dies.
That would be an awesome feature. I do hope there is something like that in the game because i am used to having a couple of digimon not just one. If I only have one I will be fine with that aswell.

Lol I don't even remember seeing palmon but If she is in the game and she is playable I won't be using her because I'm not really interested in many plant type digimon and I honestly hate togemon I don't mind her ultimate and mega but it's just the champion togemon that turns me off using her.

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They said you can recruit wild digimon, so I would presume said Palmon (and also a Garurumon) were wild digimon that were recruited. its also possible said feature has been scrapped. we'll have to see how that works. my thought is that you might be able to get a wild digimon to replace anyone that dies.
Well hopefully it's pre diverse in the digimon we can recruit and ty for the information do u have a Digimon u really prefer to have in the game or is it already in?

Lol I don't even remember seeing palmon but If she is in the game and she is playable I won't be using her because I'm not really interested in many plant type digimon and I honestly hate togemon I don't mind her ultimate and mega but it's just the champion togemon that turns me off using her.
Ya Palmon was the one who digivole to Garurumon in one of the trailers ya I'm a fan of Rosemon especially burst mode but not so much the Champion form normally only use it if i can digivole Togemon pretty quickly.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just want underused dudes to get their time to shine, so I don't particularity mind.

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They said you can recruit wild digimon, so I would presume said Palmon (and also a Garurumon) were wild digimon that were recruited. its also possible said feature has been scrapped. we'll have to see how that works. my thought is that you might be able to get a wild digimon to replace anyone that dies.
Well hopefully it's pre diverse in the digimon we can recruit and ty for the information do u have a Digimon u really prefer to have in the game or is it already in?

Ya Palmon was the one who digivole to Garurumon in one of the trailers ya I'm a fan of Rosemon especially burst mode but not so much the Champion form normally only use it if i can digivole Togemon pretty quickly.
Oh I forgot about that. I like Rosemon aswell She's pretty cool. It's funny how do they go from a cactus with boxing gloves to a hot chick lol.

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
every attractive woman used to be a cactus with boxing gloves. Didn't they teach you in school?

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh I forgot about that. I like Rosemon aswell She's pretty cool. It's funny how do they go from a cactus with boxing gloves to a hot chick lol.
Digimon be like that which is what i like about it since some of their evolutions are such a massive change which is why i fine a good amount of them so unique like Gatomon becoming Angewomon when i saw that i was so shocked as a kid.

Though i wonder how overwhelming Mega level digimon will be in Survive very excited to see the skill animation on them.

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon be like that which is what i like about it since some of their evolutions are such a massive change which is why i fine a good amount of them so unique like Gatomon becoming Angewomon when i saw that i was so shocked as a kid.

Though i wonder how overwhelming Mega level digimon will be in Survive very excited to see the skill animation on them.
Yeah that's what I can't wait to see. I also just can't wait to see how they look in game because Metalgreymon looked awesome.

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah that's what I can't wait to see. I also just can't wait to see how they look in game because Metalgreymon looked awesome.
Ya he honestly did including Greymon can't wait to see who the final boss will be.

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ya he honestly did including Greymon can't wait to see who the final boss will be.
Yeah I couldn't even guess because there is so much possibilities. I hope that the delay has helped them add maybe more digimon to the roster.