MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A few different updates!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, we have the updated version of the Digimon Survive key art.

This version adds Aoi, Minoru, along with their Digimon to the artwork. The artwork we've seen in a few different forms for roughly a year a year at his point.

Then we have a big thing that people have been waiting for!

The Digimon Survive animated intro that was shown at Anime Expo! This is the games full intro, with Japanese audio and English subtitles.

The trailer shows off various characters personalities, but introduced us to a handful of new characters who appear like they might have important roles to play.

It looks really nice, and should act as a fun teaser to help hold people off while they wait for more info.

Then...

A video of the full Anime Expo Digimon panel! Great of Bandai to share this so everyone can see it.

This does appear to be the full panel, with the trailers inter-spliced where they were shown at the panel.

A nice bonus on top of the trailer.

On top of the Survive/Anime Expo info, one bit for the Digimon X2...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Artwork for LadyDevimon X!

We also have translated profile information thanks to onkei!

The amplification of her dark energy creates her familiar spirit "Vore" from her back, who constantly watches her surroundings, as well as the armament "C-dur-ken" that traces the movements of her left arm.

Quite a few updates to start off a week where we are sure to get quite a bit more!

Digimon Survive and Cyber Sleuth Complete can currently be pre-ordered at Amazon.com: (affiliate links)
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition for Switch
Digimon Survive for PS4
Digimon Survive for Switch
Digimon Survive for Xbox One

SnowAgumonGemini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
LadyDevimon X came out looking awesome! I think my favorite new addition is the cat-ears cowl.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ainz translated the familiar spirit's name as Volée and the armament as Zeefdrukken.

sirtao

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Survive is looking cool!

LadyDevimon X is a great design(though I don't like the "horns"), makes sense, it's cool... but it also completely loses the sex-appeal of the original.
It's basically a completely different kind of 'mon...

Togetak

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Man that trailer looks amazing, and getting a good look at all the designs of characters that seem plot important is nice too, you can definitely see the adventure archetypes a lot of them are following

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Labramon wants to sit on that chair where it stares at it? Yes!

Why does everyone thinks Ladydevimon X's helmet ears that are cat? It's clearly bat ears! It's way bigger to be "cat ears"! I know it's catwoman costume. But still..

So "Vore" is that same living cloth? So weird X antibody turned into her freaky arm to the normal arm and split the "freaky" one transformed into the floating giant metal arm. It reminds me of Mastemon's.... And I think it's extremely painful to move with those... Teeth razor zippers. THOSE RAGGED TEETH! Along with that spine and rib claws too at the front instead of the back making it her hard to move painfully!

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It is most likely bat ears, not cat ears.

I don't quite understand whether those floating chains connect with her arm-chain or not.

Last edited:

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
..Huh. Yes. Very much. This works really well. I can only wonder what Myotismon X looks like if we don't already have a clear picture.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah and her costume is too much clean and strongly resembles that Catwoman from Batman Return movie than her normal form.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The girl at the end was kinda scary lol

Seems Saki is stuck up and such.

And you know, this must be the only Digimon trailer in history, to not have a Digimon in it.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In general or that have been revealed for the new V-pet?

Last edited:

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There are 18 new X-Antibodies within the Digimon X2 V-pet, including the SGDL except Beelzebumon.

The other 12 X-Antibodies are: BlackAgumon, Impmon, DarkTyrannomon, Ogremon, Numemon, MetalGreymon Vi, LadyDevimon, Vamdemon, Mephismon, DarkKnightmon, Ophanimon FM, and Cherubimon Vice.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The girl at the end was kinda scary lol

this must be the only Digimon trailer in history, to not have a Digimon in it.
How scary is... This girl? (Deaf here)

*Slowly gasp* I haven't realized.... Maybe it's not really opening? More of random cutscene under the beginning chapter before the real intro that will have Digimon in it?

cosmicrow

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ahhhh the opening look so great! I've watched it too many times.

(...I'm also here to comment on Sparrow Hawk's tag of "I come from the net" giving me Reboot flash backs <3) I think the girl was really only a little spooky because she was singing the haunting tune in a very childish voice... always a little spooky.

I totally wasn't expecting Labramon! How refreshing :3

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ahhhh the opening look so great! I've watched it too many times.

(...I'm also here to comment on Sparrow Hawk's tag of "I come from the net" giving me Reboot flash backs <3) I think the girl was really only a little spooky because she was singing the haunting tune in a very childish voice... always a little spooky.

I totally wasn't expecting Labramon! How refreshing :3
they also seems to imply she was teleporting or something when Takuma looked up at the shadowy figure at the school window. she could be a ghost/yokai?

and labramon was actually revealed a year ago, with OG falcomon and floramon (floramon hasnt been seen in a while however, so I'm worried lol)

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh that's why. Digimon Survive will have dark moments for sure like Cyber Sleuth series. I'm so ready for that because there was the "digital" ghost and Wanyamon's strangest event count(?), and... The suicide girl in those series.

I'm curious about that goth kid with the beauty mole. What digimon partner she will have? And Floramon maybe could belong to that City girl with the smartphone?

Falcomon, Labramon and Agumon. I think they should go continue with this pattern for new games to introduce three random digimon partners for every time to keep strong interest.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh that's why. Digimon Survive will have dark moments for sure like Cyber Sleuth series. I'm so ready for that because there was the "digital" ghost and Wanyamon's strangest event count(?), and... The suicide girl in those series.

I'm curious about that goth kid with the beauty mole. What digimon partner she will have? And Floramon maybe could belong to that City girl with the smartphone?

Falcomon, Labramon and Agumon. I think they should go continue with this pattern for new games to introduce three random digimon partners for every time to keep strong interest.
Floramon is the blonde girl's yeah, unless they change it. she was alongside Saki in the original gameplay videos we got a year ago, but hasnt been seen since. so I guess it's not actually 100% confirmed, but either way, Saki is the biggest chance (blonde)

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Survive is looking quite gorgeous.
I’m highly anticipating it’s release!

Now as for Ladydevimon X... I love it!!!
Wow she looks perfect! I love that it still keep the Tim Burton catwoman vibes, the blazing crimson X, the overgrown shadow familiar, the chains, and over grown gauntlet weapon. A nice foreshadowing to Lilithmon. I adore it! These vpets have by far been my favorite X-Antibody designs.