Super Rumble Trailer, Website, & Beta

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

A few days after it was publicly announced we have a trailer for Digimon Super Rumble.

It shows various things, like running around in the environment, battles, some evolution bits, along with some shots of the scenery.

Along with the video, an official site has gone up, since they are doing pre-registrations for an early closed beta later in June.

The site has various clips, most prominently Taichi and Agumon running around when you first load it up.

superrumblecharacters_june8_2021.jpg

Images of 4 player characters, including the one we saw with the initial announcement load up clips of various environments.

We also get a story bit.

superrumblestory_june8_2021.png

The top part talks about VR headsets and Digimon Super Rumble, so either it's talking about the game, or the game involves your player character playing the game and getting sucked in. It talks about it being based on Digimon Adventure. A strange phenomenon appears and a crack appears in this unknown world...

Based on the FAQ, it appears once you are registered they don't have any geolocking.

There is more at the site, including prizes involving the beta, etc.

Our prior details on Super Rumble are here.

Attachments

• superrumblecharacters_june8_2021.jpg
    superrumblecharacters_june8_2021.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 12,776

Sarabande__

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's looking pretty interesting I will probably give it a go.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool stuff.

Also I spy Veemon and Impmon party members so glad to see it isn't just Adventure 'mons.

Yotaman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait, is the first one a fighting game and the second clip is a moba?

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
that gameplay at the end is definitely not visually appealing to me and those smooth digimon models in a semi-realistic environment is just weird.
I'll give it more time to make an impact on me and honestly I'm probably going to try out a free to play game anyways.
I really do not care for this super generic anime characters though. Survive, World, and Story had way better human character designs

Vittorini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now I’m really afraid they will turn Digimon Masters Online into a MOBA. Or is it just a mini game for the Korean version of DMO ?

Super Rumble looks soooooooooo cool ! :D

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Your character gets sucked in the Digiworld because of a VR headset? ...Is this Digimon: Sword Art Online? But really, At least we got information.