Super Rumble Promotional Art from Pre-Release Campaign

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
superrumble1_june9_2021.jpg

A Super Rumble page has appeared on the game section of Naver for signups for the early beta. It mentions giveaways for those who participate in the early beta.

superrumble4_june9_2021.jpg
superrumble5_june9_2021.jpg
superrumble6_june9_2021.jpg

It also shows promotional art. A few of the images we've seen elsewhere, like the scenery (although not as clean I think), but some images are new, including the banner above.

superrumble3_june9_2021.png

The banner (along with a non banner version) doesn't inspire confidence, with 4 in particular looking familiar... Omegamon, MetalGarurumon, and WarGreymon appearing to be traced versions of promotional photos of the Amplified model kits, with Angewomon being the same from her original GEM figure. Most of the other characters look familiar pose wise also...

And then there is an image with what (you would assume) are renders from the game...

superrumble2_june9_2021.png

We get 2 of the player characters, along with a selection of decently known Digimon. I don't dislike the Leomon, although it has a very plastic look to it, while some, like Greymon, just really look poor.

Prior updates on Super Rumble can be found here and here.

Attachments

• superrumble2_june9_2021article.jpg
    superrumble2_june9_2021article.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 17,955

Sarabande__

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All this information has came out of nowhere and it all happened so quick. I can't say I don't like it though :)

Mon-Ohma

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This puts me more in mind of something fan made.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...At least it might just be in one place right? Is this only in one country?

IndustrialPanic

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Don't know if it's just me or if the perspective that's really weird, but Leomon's face looks really lopsided in this promo.

Dynamicmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Where's Gatomon? Where did she go?
I assume that'd be the Angewomon in the banner which is weird with angemon and patamon both being there. Honestly im not too sure much thought was put into the banner with those seemingly traced images of the megas from their amplified model kits
This puts me more in mind of something fan made.
environments at least seem to have a bit more detail/polish than most official digimon games

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The artwork with the traced out amplified forms is so lazy, even Angewomon's pose is from her GEM figure with slight variations and pretty sure Angemon's is traced from his digivolution sequence in Tri.