Super Robot Taisen/Wars

Dis Astranagant

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I remember in the old board someone asked whether the translated OG games on GBA are good. I personally love the fact that you can finally fully understand what the characters are saying. Also the game itself is great although the 1st OG game might be a little bit of a let down in variety of robots. Loads of the mechs the characters pilot are either Gespensts or Grungusts. However OG2 which should be released soon has a lot more characters, mechs, weapons etc. It also has way better attack animations too. I still recommend getting OG1 though because OG2 is a direct follow up to OG1 so you'll need it to understand what's going on.

Oh and I pray for an English translation in the future for the PS2 version which is currently being made in Japan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzHyt1ly9Bg&mode=related&search=

Gemmaknight22

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really like the Alpha series. Alpha, Alpha Gaiden, Alpha 2, Alpha 3. I think what really got me into Alpha is that they somehow combined a lot of the gundam series together with super robots somehow. It was pretty neat. Plus, Wing Zero Custom was good eye candy too haha.So was Hi-Nu Gundam and probably some others. I haven't played them for a while. I heard there was an English fan translation going on for the Alpha Gaiden.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm thinking of getting the new gameboy version that's out but is it any good?

chekahyuen

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hey guys. have you all watched the SRW Original generation??

Dis Astranagant

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If you're talking about the anime OVA I was gonna but people have been saying that it wasn't that good because they tried to cram a lot of stuff in 3 episodes. I might as well wait for the full series which will air soon.

chekahyuen

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ya. That's what i means. It's really not nice at all. they didn't explain the story and character well.

Dis Astranagant

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media