Stuff of Interest- Acoustic Cover of Butterfly

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I figured the news and announcements section could use a bit more fun.

So on those occasions I come across something Digimon related that is truly fun and phenomenal, I'll go ahead and post it so you guys can see it also. Feel free and PM me if you come across anything neat regarding Digimon, and maybe I'll post that too...

For the first stuff of interest, I found a really good acoustic cover of Butterfly.

I'm generally not a fan of fan covers with vocals in, but this one is done particularly well.

rezamahesaa posted this on Twitter and is also the artist behind it. I was also able to get a small quote from him to include with the posting (I believe he also joined, so if you guys have any questions or comments for him, go ahead, maybe he will respond.)

This is my first sound. I recorded this song with my friend, novindio, we just want to remembering our childhood when there were so many good anime, and of course digimon is one of them :)
[The quote has been slightly altered to make linking to his friend easier, otherwise it's verbatim]

Here's the song on Soundcloud (I'd embed it, but it doesn't seem to be working at the moment.)

Acoustic Version of Butterfly

Hope you all enjoy. Let me know what you guys think of me posting this sort of stuff.

Kiwizoom

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That was a good cover :')

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not bad. Not bad at all.

Though, the final verse got flubbed a bit, when he was supposed to sing "Sou sa joushiki hazure mo waruku wa nai ka na" a second time, he accidentally sang "Sou sa itoshii omoi mo makesou ni naru kedo" again in its place. Oops. :p

Admittedly, when I read "acoustic version" of Buttter-Fly, I imagined something closer to the official version that played in the background during the "World of Data" scene from episode 53 of Adventure, which is quite beautiful, IMHO.;)

Py687

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice alternative to the regular version. I feel like "Butter-Fly" doesn't work well as an acoustic song, and I sorely missed the percussion and other instruments, but rezamahesaa pulled it off quite well. Props to him.

rezamahesaa

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thank you all :D Emm about last reff, I do realize that is false hehee, I'm sorry, but I hope you all still can enjoy this one :)

kkanbara

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ps, your cover rocks mon!!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Your other post was deleted because it literally had nothing to do with the topic.

Don't hijack a thread, if you want someone to comment on something you made, make a thread in the proper section for it.