Strongest digimon tier list

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Let's be graceful, we didn't have certain dumb explanations of... A certain bird and a certain mouse who survived the thunder and somehow coated it fully with golden appearance to defeat their opponents here. But again, it's better to leave them be. "Plot Armor" at least covered that up and we celebrate at Susanoomon's victory. That's it and done then let's move on.

Arkadimon Baby, Lucemon (Child) and Keramon X are only ones with lowest levels but enough power to defeat Ultimate levels although I sorta view Keramon X is no different than a mere parasite leech slapped on Ultimate level digimon.

Sometimes I wonder if Lucemon vs ten Ancient Warriors in the past war was actually Lucemon Falldown Mode vs them? It could make sense but to think Lucemon Child to fight against them is pretty impossible to confirm for sure. However Lucemon X's profile made it sounded like he is really too way powerful (Excuse him for sped up the process to Ogudomon X in that story!) but what's the "God" to us? Vague explanation? Or Homestati--- something. Or Yggdrasil? Maybe one day there'll be always something next new digimon that will be very much powerful every time... I can tell that with that pattern.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sometimes I wonder if Lucemon vs ten Ancient Warriors in the past war was actually Lucemon Falldown Mode vs them? It could make sense but to think Lucemon Child to fight against them is pretty impossible to confirm for sure. However Lucemon X's profile made it sounded like he is really too way powerful (Excuse him for sped up the process to Ogudomon X in that story!) but what's the "God" to us? Vague explanation? Or Homestati--- something. Or Yggdrasil? Maybe one day there'll be always something next new digimon that will be very much powerful every time... I can tell that with that pattern.
In ReArise it's FM that fought against the ten warriors and kills 8 of them.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wha? ReArise have THIS STORY EVENT?! Plz pm me up to watch! Interesting...

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wha? ReArise have THIS STORY EVENT?! Plz pm me up to watch! Interesting...
technically it was only mentioned as part of passing lore. so the ancient digimon didnt appear. it showed lucemon FM and some of the demon lords causing trouble, and then jijimon stated that the 10 warriors fought him, 8 got killed, 2 survived, and then lucemon was sealed away.

and now in the current set of missions, lucemon got free and is fighting 6 of the royal knights, at the same time, as satan mode. the next event in an alphamon ouryuken one, so it seems alphamon O will finish off satan mode.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice reference. Lucemon Falldown Mode isn't even Ultimate level but I guess handling the whole ten Ancient Warriors then as Satan Mode to Royal Knights...

Without a doubt... Look like it's all Lucemon evo line are truly OP also he gained similar ability from Satan Mode's endless self healing as Lucemon X.

Anything else in Rearise?

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lucemon FM was actually soloing all 6 knights in his Ultimate form. He just turned into SM for fun. He was already winning. Omnimon and Examon were two he was easily beating and both are Ultra in RA. we'll see how Ouryuken does against him.

The other seven RK were busy fighting a random Mastemon, so that's a really big feat for Mastemon.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's why I put lucemon x in spot 3, the number 2 and 1 spots are obviously more powerful.

Lucemon x never even directly fought any of the royal knights in digimon chronicles x, he was just trying to achieve his ultimate goal, which is ogudomon x, which is ridiculous in power, he was even mentioned as an superior being by the royal knights in one of the games I believe.

I have also mentioned tons of digimon in 10th spot, with enough opinions i can edit them to go where they belong like lucemon shadow lord mode I believe should be next to lucemon x.

Oh and sparrow hawk, it is why I put armagemon there, what spot should it go to?

Plot armor is something that I did not count like the one zeedmillenniummon had in the wonder swan games that only Ryo can beat him and no one else, it's an obvious plot armor, I did not count external source of power that digimon attain to show power like the bagramon line.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mastemon vs Royal Knights? I wish Cyber Sleuth series or new games could treat Examon and Mastemon a bit better includes other certain ones...

Honestly Mastemon's tier is very hard to confirm. I was under impression of how powerful she is and stronger just like Lucemon Falldown Mode (More or less) above Lilithmon & Ofanimon together at first but after her first official card from anniversary set and Cyber Sleuth making her power level next to Lilithmon and Ofanimon on same ground not above them like putting Mastemon on Ultimate++ or + while Ofanimon/Lilithmon are Ultimate.

Ragnalord, well I don't know. But like I said, this tier topic is no different from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure's fanbase. See my post at your topic's first page, just next to your first post slightly below.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, I have read that post, still would be nice for angiy with big knowledge to contribute ;).

Should games (mechanics) and card game be taken into account?

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Err uhh let's not get it even more complications....

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yeah don´t look into cards and gmaes that just makes it harder.

something else you might want to consider is that the SGDL get more powerfull if their counterpart in another universe is slain and there are infinite universes, until they respawn or if they are defeated for good.
so there is a potential for nigh-infinite power.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Destromon and Ragnamon? I thought Destromon is Ultimate level but it seemed Wikimon updated his level to Perfect that really shocked me.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
He has power of an ultimate level, galacticmon even more or so.

Shame we will never see snatchmon and quartzmon again, mostly because both arcadiamon line and keramon line fulfil the same role and purpose.

For the sgdl, I completely understand that, I mean ogudomon x is already super op lol.

Also since lucemon had trouble, even beelzebumon against voltabautomon i will bump him up, vaultabautomon is also physical form of malevolent fist who destroyed the dark area where many op digimons are xd.

Last edited:

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah next order made Boltboutamon ridiculously overpowered. Beat all seven demons, destroyed the dark area, defeated alter-b (who is multiverse tier), two demon lords, rikka, yukimura, and the protagonist at the same time.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cyber Sleuth made SGDL OP to battle in the toughest fight ever and GranDracmon too.

But Mugendramon (Boss) in the DW1 are very weak to speedy attacks of certain battle techniques XD even a Numemon can do it.

So that's why we won't complicate it up. I do need to see how powerful Volcanicdramon and Metallicdramon are in anime or manga maybe more appearances in Story events to give more details not shortened like Digimon X's story chapters.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Grandracmon was not the hardest, he was just annoying since you had to fight him multiple times and that is due to his immortal nature (one of the sovereigns has it as well), and I believe in the profile that is the power boast thing they were talking about, obviously the reason why sgdl dont bother with him lol.

I will be removing ultimatekhaosmon of the list, reasons being, he is not a perfect jogress evolution, certain profiles like dracomon line profiles state weaknesses of having digicores not protected, thus ultimatekhaosmon has major weaknesses. Since the digicores are on its shoulders it's an easy target, the poor thing is having trouble controlling the 4 powers it has stored in its body.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well not if until the new games put UltimateChaosmon next to Ultra level/Higher level of jogress under same evo methods despite that pseudo jogress.
Not protected? Well tell that to... Dynasmon X, BantyoGolemon, etc

Even if it's "easy target", it doesn't change the fact he is still higher level of Ultimate like Examon. Also all Child level digimon unable to approach it which it includes... Keramon X, Lucemon and Arakdimon Baby. lol

But you know, having exposed Digicore is never shown in anime or game. So I dunno if that is really huge "Crab" weaknesses. I mean some profiles of certain Digimon have oddly specific attacks aimed for Digicore directly or even destroy the most skins yet leaves the digicore unscratched...

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It is most likely ultra, but if I think how exposed digicores works, the way they do, unless if confirmed otherwise, ultimatekhaosmon is lowest tier.

I wouldnt say that works on all child form digimon, digimon is known for bending rules to, lucemon is an sheer example.

Update: have made another massive update with more details and analysis. Wanted to do just before all the new stuff starts to drop like crazy this year, which I cant wait, hopefully it makes digimon a bit more popular.

Last edited:

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I made an massive update if you guys are interested.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I sure miss the old days where Imperialdramon Paladin Mode used to be the strongest one ever (Bo-405 card) now look at him. Completely overshadowed by the most current powerful ones today and there'll be even more new powerful ones later to release.

Surprised you didn't take Metamormon's power seriously. Because Metamormon is basically digimon version of Zushin the Sleeping Giant (Yugioh)'s +1000 ATK to battle whatever monster's ATK has or maybe The Wicket Avatar's effect is.

Your explaination on Armagemon is kinda "meh" or rather lazy lol

Even if you continue to update it, I'm sure there are some people still prefer their personal tiers you know that?