Strongest digimon tier list

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder how long it will be until they make digimon who's power is equal to neo? That thing is ridiculous, not to mention he was incomplete in the manga to, only made out of 4 of the 6 digi memories.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow. I'm impressed you got that far, managed to grasp this Tier list within collecting all that information without relying on Youtube or other things at your own despite just quit Digimon some years ago...

But one thing I think I feel like I should mention. There are some profiles mention about erasing something after performing certain battle techniques. Some digimon's attacks claimed to erase something so I don't know how Jesmon GX strong is besides instantly erasing attack but Ogudomon X got Megidramon's "apocalypse existence" power whose isn't mentioned in his official profile so I will still have to wait for next year to reveal something more info on Jesmon GX.

You know, Mugendramon is sorta famous for being the..."Strongest" Digimon in the world as this profile said, everyone really doubt this lol because, the years passed and now there are tons of insane OP Digimons enough to make Mugendramon felt like it's average Ultimate level. But for me, I wondered if Chaosdramon actually is truly strongest one being Mugendramon's evo? Well, official digimon profiles are sorta like it's no difference from... This pokemon's pokedex but with huge vagueness of information.

About Xros again... Honestly I view Shoutmon as the embodiment of "asspull". I don't know if it's needed in tier list or not.

Ragnalordmon's existence in this "plane", it's not really same thing where those eaters came from. I think they like to design scary ones outside of Digimon world for almost every game. I mean, D-Reaper, Vitium, GAIA, Chaos Generals, Mecha Rouge and NEO. I really don't know why they are still doing this...

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, the whole xros mechanic is lame, x antibody is superior, jogress is superior. Xros mechanic has not even been introduced in video game yet, it's literally mix and matching body parts of digimons, but it apparently very much exists so whatever.

I see mugendramon as gyrados of digimon, wait should it be megidramon, whatever but in the manga where neo was featured, chaosdramon who is an further evo of mugendramon was getting his butt handed by 2 perfect level (machgaogamon and risegreymon), which strongly plays into the fact that levels play a huge part and each digimons capabilities, for e.g. chaosdramon is heavily armored, so he lacks mobility and alot of his attacks are slow but devastating yet machgaogamon is speedy and has huge strength in his abilities, same with risegreymon, in this case something like metallicdramon would just straight out annihilate chaosdramon.

Another thing I forgot to mention with gracenovamon and examon x, both of them posses abilities similar to some of the most powerful/op abilities seen in japanese anime and video games, I.e. energy swords that are conjured up and fired of, another reason why they up there. Oh and ragnalordmon to has same design aesthetics of a powerful anime and video game character, I.e character who wields sword but not equipped but is floating but they can control it as if they were wielding it, can use it as ranged as well.

They need to make an character who can use chains as attack to skewer and trap, infinite chains.

Last edited:

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’d like to point that DigiXros was definitely a mechanic in one video game.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’d like to point that DigiXros was definitely a mechanic in one video game.
At least three (Super Xros Wars, All-Star Rumble, and Digimon Heroes)

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The ones that I did not bother or going far after first few parts lol.

They need to make an game with that mechanic in mind specifically and release world wide.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
jogress is superior. Xros mechanic has not even been introduced in video game yet, it's literally mix and matching body parts of digimons, but it apparently very much exists so whatever.

I see mugendramon as gyrados of digimon, wait should it be megidramon, whatever but in the manga where neo was featured, chaosdramon who is an further evo of mugendramon was getting his butt handed by 2 perfect level (machgaogamon and risegreymon), which strongly plays into the fact that levels play a huge part and each digimons capabilities, for e.g. chaosdramon is heavily armored, so he lacks mobility and alot of his attacks are slow but devastating yet machgaogamon is speedy and has huge strength in his abilities, same with risegreymon, in this case something like metallicdramon would just straight out annihilate chaosdramon.
Jogress... Well I don't know if Jogress is really superior. I mean, is Jogressed Perfect level stronger than a normal Perfect level digimon? I always get curious about it but the answer is never there. So I never bother this.

Hey MachGaogamon managed to use Chaosdramon's hook whose is made up of Red digizoid to defeat him so in other words, he mindscrewed his mind so hard enough to make him go derpy by slapping him at lightspeed with that hook part. He still live but with some brain cells lost.

Skewer, trap and attack with chains? We have Belphemon Rage Mode, Ladydevimon X, and BantyoLilimon(?)...?

Chaosdramon lacked mobility? Look at Hacker's Memory... Shockingly, he got rocket boosters to fly. Now that's upgrade.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My take on jogress, it's an two digicores uniting to become one, but it also heavily depends on the digimon that was fused together, for example I dont see rafelesimon as powerful as compared to something like ordinemon because big difference in power levels of the prior digimon.

Red digizoid is stated to be the heaviest purified rare metal in digital world, I gues I'm talking about speed and not so much mobility lol.

I'm talking about an entity who can manipulate chain. Ladydevimon x is different from what I want, bancholilimon looks like she uses a vine yoyo, she doesnt even have a full profile yet for further explanation.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Rafflesimon is surely way stronger than Rosemon. She got Ultimate level version of Lilimon's Flow Cannon additionally the glowing colorful petals serves as the reflectors to direct the missed shots to the enemies so they cannot escape this. And she just can shed off scales to them and they lose their own consciousness as they were reduced to be servants to her. It's superior to Rosemon's Thorn Whip.

Look like it may be not enough powerful but if you think about it carefully, Rafflesimon could get the whole enemy armies turn into allies in one go also they will unable to escape her attacks. Well at cost, her lifespan is too short lived...

I seriously doubt Metallicdramon can defeat Chaosdramon. May I ask why?

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You are right in raffelesimon, who making digimons into her servants, which is effective way to kill digimon more stronger than her, I.e. lilithmon kicking examon a** in digimon chronicles x and not to mention making arcadiamon into her servant in xros manga.

As for chaosdramon vs metallicdramon, its speed vs a snail's speed really. Metallicdramon would have gotten x10 hits before chaosdramon making any moves himself, let alone be able to hit metallicdramon.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh? I don't know if Lilithmon got Arkadimon in Xros... To me, all Death Generals got so many random digimon for their armies because there were so many Beowulfmon and even Huanglongmon being... A servant and GaiOumon. Xros treated them so terribly.

Oh I see. So that's your battle simulation for Chaosdramon and Metallicdramon. Heh

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I totally understand where you coming from though based on how digimon design works, but when you look at other anime, speed is like a god/op thing and when you compare something like that to season 4 anime, that part where lucemon chaos mode was fighting susanoomon and he was using that sword technique, the move was so slow that lucemon cm was just standing there going oh nose and not even moving, I was like a baby could have dodged that just by moving one step up, so yeah I completely understand where you coming from.

Katsu Hikaru

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have to disagree with those that say u can't make a Digimon tier list like other debating sites u just take feats from the strongest incarnation.

Some of the list i have to say is pretty wonky Omegamon Merciful mode shouldn't be on here considering he has not been added to the reference book and we have no idea what his hax abilities are for the time being I have him below Omegamon X.

Same for Ulforceveedramon Future mode he shouldn't be here until we have more information to truly compare since by feats Ulforceveedramon X should technically be stronger since he defeated Demon X.

Zeedmillenniummon I'm perfectly fine with his Demonstrations in power and abilities have not really been surpassed yet by other Digimon and his True power is still unknown but including non digimon the Eaters have him beat.

Overall it's a nice list but i feel some digimon should either be replaced or lowered in this list Ragnalordmon should be higher because I can see him beating Chronomon Holy Mode considering he has much more powerful attacks and by profiles far more impressive.

Last edited:

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are you reading my updated list?

There are tons of things missing in there that I did not bother to mention.

Like if you want to understand what an legends arm digimon does to an digimon while they are equipped, read shoutmon x4s and x5s profiles to understand and ragnalordmon holds two of them lol.

Merciful mode is an extension to the power of original, no doubt he is a capable digimon.

Ulforceveedramon future mode, beat demon super ultimate in a second (even though demon super ultimate has the ability to counter it, but you know when an evolution takes place a digimon fully recovers), no different than the x version kicking demon x a**. I believe future mode can fully stand up to jesmon gx even as the instant erase won't work on him and they are both super ultimate.

Imperialdramon paladin mode, finished armageddomon easily who is an super ultimate according to his profile, that alone is very strong feat, in season 02 his predecessors seemed weak but that is mostly because of characters ultimate rule to not kill or harm other digimon, so most of the time there digimon was just wrestling trying to make the push and if they had no choice and went for the kill, they end up having to apologize to their partners.

Last edited:

Katsu Hikaru

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are you reading my updated list?

There are tons of things missing in there that I did not bother to mention.

Like if you want to understand what an legends arm digimon does to an digimon while they are equipped, read shoutmon x4s and x5s profiles to understand and ragnalordmon holds two of them lol.
No i didn't bother reading the comments because i thought they were just talking about the list can't u edit the main post or no?

Ya kind of why i said he should be higher lmao shoutmon x5 gains cosmic feats from one legends arm digimon who isn't even the strongest while Ragnalordmon holds two fully evolved Legends arm digimon with one of them having planet level feats at least from Bryweludramon technically both since Durandamon did defeat him. Scaling from weaker legends arms Ragnalordmon should do what they can if not better.

Last edited:

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait, I can still edit? Will do that later, i never knew <_<

Katsu Hikaru

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That i don't know I'm still new to this site in terms of how features work i just went of from the main post which i apologize for not fully reading the discussion.

Vande

I am Justice
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You can edit your own posts in certain areas going back a while XD

Just so you know for future ref. As long as the Edit Post button is there.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm it's true Lucemon Falldown Mode was totally standing there doing nothing as he got killed by Susanoomon's ZERO ARMS. Maybe it was actually slow motion in terrible animation? I dunno.

UlforceVdramon X Vs Jesmon GX: Instant Heal vs Instant Erase? It's like comparing it to Spear Vs Shield....

I think speed is good but still, it's clearly Chaosdramon said speedy attacks had no effects on him because of only Red Digizoid he is so proud of it. Unless if you need weapons that is fully made up of Red Digizord or Gold, maybe Hualong Ore to make it or steal but if the enemies didn't have any Digizoid, then speedy attacks might be the key to defeat or high volume sounds.

No need to read on Shoutmon's if he can do it then obviously it's quite... Boring.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I totally understand where you coming from though based on how digimon design works, but when you look at other anime, speed is like a god/op thing and when you compare something like that to season 4 anime, that part where lucemon chaos mode was fighting susanoomon and he was using that sword technique, the move was so slow that lucemon cm was just standing there going oh nose and not even moving, I was like a baby could have dodged that just by moving one step up, so yeah I completely understand where you coming from.
yeah that was one of the dumbest things they done for sure, same when the dodged his instant kill move by defusing.
but i guess that´s just the nature of the series being aimed at kids, Plot Armor > Tier list