Strongest digimon tier list

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
S++: Jesmon gx: has access to something that is not supposed to exist and can take on stronger opponents with it, instantly erasing them, now on to one of his techniques which is an subluminal combo and is an extension to gankoomon's secret technique which ignores all defense, now I'm sure we all know the piercing techniques in cybersleuth games, a very powerful technique indeed and finally into AUS genesis, which allows this thing to rewrite it's own data and transcend the laws of digital world escaping from attacks without taking a scratch (I think he actually loses this ability in this form but I'm not sure).

Ogudomon x: cant be defeated by digimon who even have small hint of malice, makes everything collapse just by existing, ddd move that erases everything it touches. Nothing else to be said, his just super op.

Arcadiamon super ultumate: instant delete god matrix move *super op* which no one can see this move, it just deletes everything to 0 and 1s it touches. Hackers memory has shown us that this thing can use god matrix as a shield (every attack made against it turns to 0 and 1s), similar to N.E.O judgement technique, only thing it lacks is the ability to recreate like judgement. It also has negative impact on ecosystem just by existing, in theory only ulforceveedramon stands a chance against this thing, hackers memory he was almost impossible to defeat without...i would have to spoil the game if I said any further.

S+: Shoutmon x7 superior mode: a digimon who's power level is heavily depended on how many digimon he digixrosses with. Alot of people believe this thing can fuse with all the digimon in the digital world, I dont believe that to be the case, well atleast according to his small profile, you see he can only fuse with digimon that are near by and wishes for peace, I.e. good digimon. Any way in the anime he was shown to fuse with all digimon but the code crown had alot to do with it, let me give you a lore on what code crown is, the digital world in xros universe was separated in zones and in each of these zones are the code crown, any one who gets access to these in the zone, rules over that zone, in digimons eyes, it's an relic, in humans eyes it's just an sd card lol, ones equipped to an loader device which was made by bagramon, can create dimensions which allows the wielder to travel any where freely in any zones (note human world is treated as one zone), has the power to shape the world however they want it as well, in the final battle against bagramon who absorbed the power of darkness stone which is seven code crown fused together and absorbed by bagramon, that dimension that was created in the sky where many digimon were falling and fusing to shoutmon was part of code crowns capability.

Death-Xmon: I know its profile states it's not an digimon but it's not an digital life form either and is an super ultimate form of the death-X line of dorumon. It has no substance similar to that of shademon and moonmilliumon, thus making it impossible to defeat or though certain weapons that dont have physical form can affect it like alphamon oryuken blade/alpha grade and most likely gallantmon crimson mode weapons to. In the d cyber manga this thing shown ability to fuse with digital world and infinitely regenerate itself and suck up the world it fused with similar to zeedmillenniummon in xros manga, this ability is not given to deathxmon like zeedmelliumon in the manga, its deathxmon demonstrated ability, alphamon oruyuken can one shot this thing though as shown multiple times.

S: Diablomon x: one thing I want to make clear regarding digimon chronicles x story, the og diablomon seems to lose power everytime when he multiplies but the x story somewhat seems to imply that the x antibody form doesnt and when you mix that with his count down effect rewind abyss which has the same effect as exogrimmon chrono burst which not only does diablomon x degrade a digomon but he also absorbs there data to become even more powerful, one hell of a powerful digimon if you ask me, yes I put him higher than armagemon since his abilities, well the entire x line seems to imply is more powerful than the og overall.

Chronomon holy mode: is born with digital life form chrono data/chore which is one of the powerful life forms out there, also boasts power to defeat yggy, having chrono data gives it the ability to degrade data, destroy and create to. Exogrimmon is the same to but on a weaker level as unlike chronomon he was not able to handle the chrono data, this is coming of from chrono chore itself, even alphamon viewed this thing as one of the strongest digimon, chronomon destroy mode easily wiped alphamon, that goes to show his strength.

Vaultabautomon: play next order and find out his incredible feets, destroyed dark area and took down all the sgdl. He is basically an physical form of the malice data found in the dark area called the malevolent fist. He also took on alter b who can destroy multiverse.

A++: Gracenovamon: does not have feats but its DRB literally states standalone galaxy digimon with data size that cannot be measured accurately, let's compare to find out, in order to understand how powerful this digimon is you have to read diablomon > eldoradimon > examon profiles, they have text that directly measures gracenovamon power level.

The mad scientist in season 5 had to make super weapon out of many artificially made digimon who are able to erase and take on ultimate level digimon to destroy eldoradimon.

Examon in digimon chronicle x was fell by thousands and thousands of digimon attacking from all directions, with lilithmon x joining in the fun as well.

So with all that said, digimon with huge data size have huge strength in terms of attack and defense, huge resistance to attacks, massive in size which gracenovamon makes up by having op attacks, how does one handle those gigantic meleagros weapons? Gracenovamon is a really huge digimon it was confirmed that examon is only the size of its feet, his even larger than ogudumon x.

Examon x should be up here as well, the cybersleuth game tends to explain the og examon power level very well, I mean 5 royal knights altogether had trouble with the thing and that is him when he was weakened state because parts of his body was corroded by the eaters, in the game it actually took weakening him further to take him down, examon in cybersleuth was also treated like an god like entity if the evil side got him, it would have spelt the end of the world which is odd considering who it is all this came from (all this should give you an example of how powerful gracenovamon is). I know the og examon was quickly put down by lucemon in rearise but examon x profile shows he got a even larger power boost especially with his sentient weapon (ambrosias, I believe it's an second digimon to wield sentient main weapon like neptunemon) which puts out energy depending on how strong of an opponent examon x fights.

galacticmon, I would like to explain about this guy and his prior forms and how he can absorb data in massive quantities, his also the reason why gaiamon name pops up in top10s, basically what was gonna happen is after snatchmon absorbing the satellite and turning into galacticmon, he was gonna destroy all life on earth, then absorb earth to become gaiamon.

Ragnalordmon: my opinion on this guy has not changed, he has access to two powerful legend arms weapons (hovers around him and not directly equipped, so his not your typical knight with sword and shield lol, on top of that those sword and shield still retain there consiousness, I.e. durandamon and beweldramon, main body formed in the higher plane, where mother eater exists?), one being an indestructible shield which can create barrier and sword which can get past any type of defense. It is also said that legend arms in there arms form can destroy world if held by demon or save world if held by an angel.

Like if you want to understand what an legends arm digimon does to an digimon while they are equipped, read shoutmon x4s and x5s profiles to understand and ragnalordmon holds two of them lol

I overall think this rank could be swapped with S rank.

A+: lucemon shadow lord mode: Lets talk about lucemon crazy feats, destroyed couple of moons in season 4 without even trying, took on all the 10 legendary warriors who are stronger than typical megas, at the end there was only 2 of them left standing and they managed to seal lucemon away, according to Muur and buufytya youtube vids, lucemon took on 6 of the strongest royal knights with ease, he was also going to crush susanoomon but the story saved him, he also most likely defeated and sealed away huanglongmon, note all this is with just lucemon fall down mode, I also believe alphamon oruyuken did kind of defeat shadow lord mode according to bufftya youtube vids (lucemon sm has infinite regeneration since his main body is located within the orb his holding which nullifies every attack and the body that is holding the orb is just lucemon shadow thus infinitely regenerating, duftmon created a shell for examon lance which had anti regeneration effect which then examon use Avalon gate on lucemon sm, finally after that alphamon oruyuken delivered the final blow). To give you an example of how powerful this guy truly is, play digimon cybersleuth hackers memory, it gives you strong and crazy sgdl lore, in xros war manga lilithmon who is supposedly the weakest of the sgdl, her anger alone created an rift in time and space which was going to suck up an entire zone and everyone in it until darknightmon stopped it using his magic. With jupitermon, it's only fair to assume his power level is similar to that of others in this list.

Alphamon oruyuken: Alphamon has many huge feats to, he demonstrated his abilities in multiple media like cyber sleuth games/manga, digimon chronicles manga, digimon story ds. Alpha inforce makes him almost impossible to defeat as he is capable of rewinding battles over and over again. The way digimon chronicle x story was explained he took on all diablomon x w powered up by seven deadly sins, could have also inflicted great deal of damage if ogudomon x did not have that shield ability, he even took on death-xmon who no doubt a very powerful digimon. Remember season 05 final battle against yggy, that thing was impossible, not even plot armor was able to defeat yggy, in redigitise you were able to defeat it with the help of alphamon. Alphamon also helped in the battle with mother eater. He also has incredible amount of intelligence as shown both in cyber sleuth and digimon world ds where he created kimeramon of all things to take down MC, similar to how milliumon was using his intillegence to create experimental clones. The oruyuken blade also has data which allows alphamon to hurt digimon that dont have substance and just one swing of it brings disaster.

Jupitermon wrath mode: Jupitermon rules over whether and lightning therefore can summon them and manipulate in battles can also convert entire body to lightning, I have no doubt his similar in power level to alphamon and lucemon. Similar to above 2 this guy may also have abilities that make him impossible to defeat since his body in general is made out of thunder and only armor is covering it similar to hexeblaumon.

Ulforceveedramon x, note unlike the og and future mode, its ulforce also Grant's it healing to damages, yet another impossible to defeat digimon on this list. This digimon is interesting in soo many ways, it appeared imo in one of my favorite mangas V-Tamer, mangas tend to explain plot devices and digimon lores very nicely so I'm going to share it here. The V-tamer manga had one of the best form of Taichi and what I would like to call the strongest tamer, in that manga a digimon level actually mattered and abilities were more noticable than let's say a mere child<adult<perfect<ultimate<super ultimate, the ulforceveedramon line was literally defeating higher tier monsters than them, but yet it did not show it in a lucemon fashion way, it showed that higher tier monsters were still formidable foes to zero but careful planning, strategy, higher level and attacking a digimons weak points proved that you needn't be higher tier than your foe to manage them, I believe on all the information we have on the new adventure series, this is something they will do and i hope they do it as well as this. Taichi was also using uplink commands which he recorded down all his previous battles with zero and transferred that data to zero to always have upper hand in battles, it worked similarly to what the tamers were doing in season 03. Ulforceveedramon line is similar to sleipmon, hexeblaumon, rasenmon lines in that in the manga these lines are referred to as being ancient/legendary since they are extremely rare lines (these digimon have to go through unusual level of training to reach their perfect stages thus not many adults are able to reach their perfect stages in these lines, in the case of hexeblaumon his perfect would need to master high level programming language before transforming to ultimate, thus for him reaching to his perfect and then to ultimate is ludicrous lol) and that their perfect level is enough to overpower ultimate level digimon and finally that they have special overwriting data techniques that normal digimon dont, depending on their emotion especially when they are angry they get super powerful but sadly it also cuts their lifespan short.

This rank could be A++ easily.

A: Omegamon alter b: was going to destroy both worlds (multiverse) in one go after powering itself up. Merciful mode is no doubt as strong or stronger. Omegamon x with its omega inforce which allows him to see things or predict things before it happens, together with long range, evasive techniques, especially all delete makes him quite unstoppable. The original omegamon was able to handle both bagramon and tactimon on his own.

Susanoomon: let me talk about tactimon first who wields an blade the data is based on the zero arms orochi unsheathed, had the ability to defeat 3 royal knights one of them being ulforceveedramon, has the ability to split a star to 2, governs over regeneration, the reason why he was able to defeat lucemon shadowlord mode so that lucemon sm would not regenerate himself over and over again. Anyway alot of this guys capabilities are explained in his DRB, so there isn't much for me to say.

Imperialdramon paladin mode: some people view this thing as weak because the way his line represented in the 02 season, the main word here is context, the 02 tamers did not want to destroy or kill of there opponents, for the most part they just wanted to push back the opposing digimon, because of this there digimon never really showed of there true capabilities, especially imperialdramon, when we look at this thing DRB, much like alphamon it seems like we have never seen this line ever use it's full power against enemy digimon as we have never seen imperialdramon dragon mode use mega death which is supposedly more powerful than wyvern collider from dynasmon and giga death (we have never seen him use this, in any media I think) from imperialdramon fighter mode which is supposedly 10x more powerful than mega death and is capable of destroying worlds, we have only ever seen him use positron lasers, that's it. With all that said imagine imperialdramon paladin mode capabilities (final evolution of dragon mode and fighter mode) and he is one of the few digimon that posses huge intelligence and one shotted an super ultimate digimon like armagemon.

Shakkamon: being closest to yggy. Does not have much other feats to go on lol but that is what its DRB states. Do you guys have any analysis on this thing?

B++: Daemon x: has the ability to surpass super ultimates and has seventh graviton which erases everything it touches. He can also turn into flame demon similar to jupitermon how he can convert his entire body to lightning where they become even more powerful, similar to how arcadiamon super ultimate uses his own technique like an shield.

Daemon super ultimate: can control other digimons 0 and 1s by inflicting a virus on them called dark spreader, his version of manipulation ability similar to bagramons snatcher skill but to a greater extent. To exaggerate a bit on this, in digimon world ds alphamon created an accessory called the evil ring which spread virus in waves to make people lose consciousness and take complete control over them, it was used on all the 4 holy beast and the archangel digimon, this ability of demon super ultimate is far greater since it has other effects in addition of controlling a digimon emotions.

B+: Zeedmilliumon: finally an digimon that is held in high pedestal by many digimon fans, I would like to provide some evidence as to why I dont think that he is as powerful as many preach it to be.

It's an Digimon that freely flows between time and space trying to destroy all era's, some people take that as zeed is able to freely manipulate time and space which is incorrect, one of his cards mention that his able to manipulate dimension and space, but of course without manipulating those he would not be able to traverse space and time, note zeed is not able to do the same thing as alphamon or omegamon with their inforce abilities, for that he would need to directly travel to future and then go back in time to change it, he directly infers to these things in his own games in wonderswan.

Milliumon the og was able to warp time and space just by existing and destroy the world, in the V-tamer manga it was explained that any ultimate digimon who are very powerful can have that type of effect (even in digimon world ds the same thing was explained to that high ranking ultimate class digimon can create worm holes to freely travel between dimensions) deathmon in particular was having that same effect and due to it clouds were changing and multiple dimension to the real world was opening up, this same being who was having the same effect as the og milliumon was easily defeated by aeroveedramon.

Parallelmon is another digimon that can travel between space and time as well, it even has same special skill as time destroyer called absorbent bang which traps his enemy in time and space, these abilities dont kill an digimon, it just traps them according to both xros manga and V-tamer manga thus powerful digimon can still very much return alive.

Now for the absorption effect zeed had in the xros wars manga (this is something that many people use to put zeed in there top 3 spots) that was not zeeds effect (zeed does not have an effect similar to ogudomon x, megidramon x, ordinemon, arcadiamon super ultimate where things start to have negative impact just by them simply existing), in the manga it was stated by duftmon that zeed was force digixrosing with everything surrounding which he had already done to most of the zones (so what is digixrossing, it's a different term for fusion, it's when two or more digimon fuse together to make an composite digimon using an device called an loader, digicross cannot happen without this device, in other words this effect is not zeeds but was forced into him using darkness loader which allows for forced digicrossing), it started off by absorbing dynasmon wyvern breath and dynasmon himself which zeed became bigger and started sucking up everything faster, all this was over when nene came to her senses and reversed the effects with her loader, which at the time she was held captive by moonmilliumon inside zeed.

Alot of people think that he can also revive, not true, the dark masters in wonderswan games were revived due to an time slip.

Oh and the video games, zeed never beat eniac he just simply tried deactivating eniac by using his experimental clones to stop ryo from interfering with him.

Omegaarmamon burst mode: legends arm who is forcefully digixrossed by barbramon. We all know by now what legends arm are capable of when equipped to an digimon.

B: Huanglongmon: entire body is made up of huaglong ore and has crazy skills. Not going to explain what huanlong ore is, there is too much to discuss regarding that.

Ordinemon: this thing can bring miasma and turn everything to nothingness, can summon thousands of digimon with the feathers on its wings, it literally took omegamon merciful mode to bring her down who most likely posses similar capabilities of alter b.

C++: ultimatechaosmon: fusion of four powers like darkdramon, sleipmon, bacholeomon and valdurmon, or though incomplete, has tons of energy that even child level digimon cant come close to it. Has an weakness of digicores appearing bare on its shoulders, why not higher on the list.

Armagemon: super ultimate level digimon. In every single media he appeared in, he always treated as the door step to final bosses except for wonderswan games where he always was with milleniumon in final boss battles. This things power level in theory is probably greater than most digimon in this list, according to his profile there is really no limit to how many kuramon can fuse to create him, can be thousands, 10 thousands, 100 thousands or even a million, but note only in theory, of course the more he fuses to become the more larger and powerful he is.

Apocalymon: I think both this guy and ordinemon are equal, both have same purpose. Has the ability to degenerate a digimon similar to chrono destruction and rewind abyss but not as strong or any where near, has self sacrificing ability to annihilate everything and finally can destroy all data with darkness zone, no different than end of the world move by ordinemon, I also believe he has the ability to copy digimon skills.

I am undecided on certain digimon like metamorphomon, agumon and gabumon bond and we have yet to see eosmon ultimate profile.

Not sure: victorygreymon and zeedgarurumon, according to the manga (digimon next), they are just normal ultimate level digimon, but barbamon bragged about there power surpassing even the god (evil digimon are known to spew garbage like this alot), so I'm not sure. Cresgarurumon profile further confirms this.

After looking at N.E.O profile, it does seem to confirm my suspicion on these 2, according to there profile, they must be just artificially created to take on yggy. N.E.O profile also seems to indirectly state that super ultimates could better stand up to him.

Note: omegamon merciful mode is not in this list because we need an official profile but if alter b is anything to go of from, he is dang powerful.

In all seriousness of the above, difficult to put them down any where as they can take on any 1-9 digimon and easily too, list is not perfect it clearly has that effect of A>B>C>A for e.g. ulforceviddramon future mode can easily squish, arcadiamon and daemon on this higher up on the list. Of course this list is bound to change ones new form of power arise in new digimon media XD.

Last edited:

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Two things of note.

First, it is a common misconception, but a tier list is a subjective ranking of video game elements (characters, abilities, items, etc.) by their respective viability in high-level competitive settings. It is not strictly a power ranking. The "strongest" character is not always the most "viable" character. For example, UlforceV-dramon was one of the top tier Digimon (higher than the likes of Lucemon SM and Imperialdramon PM) in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth mainly because of his Support ability, not because of his stats.

Secondly, Digimon don't have universal static power levels. Their power is what the narrative wants it to be. The strongest Digimon in one setting could just be a henchman or side-villain in another setting.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Instead of "Tier" list. How about comparing this Digimon to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure in unique tier? I don't know how to express well but defeating villians isn't enough to judge however all special abilities of "Stands" led to have tons of favorites to argue about who can defeat who....

Yeah pretty much of this.

Yamato-san

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A tier:
Ulforce veedramon future mode
Ragnalordmon
Quartzmon
Susanoomon
Omegamon merciful mode
Shakomon
Chrnomon destruction mode
Demon x/lucemon x + dragon mode/arakadimon super ultimate/demon super ultimate

Shakomon is similar league to yggdrasil, according to its profile, if I read it correctly.
Oh, wow. Shakomon went back to being a Perfect? Even more than that, it's now a Super Ultimate? Now that is one badass clam. Seriously, though, I think you meant this one.

ulforce has beaten super ultimate
A Super Ultimate defeating another Super Ultimate? Who'd have thunk it?

not sure if ragnalordmon is good or bad digimon though.
RagnaLordmon is a Virus, but of course, attributes are not absolute indicators of a Digimon's disposition.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just realized RagnaLord's tier post didn't mention GraceNovamon. Oh well.

ZeedMilleniumon is still top tier, I see. But I still don't know much about the outer space system. I'm positive ZeedMilleniumon's op abilities may be useless against GraceNovamon. Because GraceNovamon's size is impossible to measure. (The universe is expanding or something like that in the real life) and the universe contains the time & space, energy, matter and everything existing. IMO GraceNovamon killed this power tier system. (Call me crazy, somebody here with universe knowledge? Help?)

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, I miss typed sorry, and I never knew that ulforce veedramon future mode is super ultimate, I thought it was mostly his ulforce ability which allowed him to defeat an super ultimate.

I failed to mention gracenovamon because apart from being a stand alone galaxy, I don't see any other qualities, his 8 weapons on his back perseus opponent until they die, that is awesome, eclipse fingers has the power to melt anything, but it's a close range skill, another quality I gues is that his a jogress of 2 Olympus xii digimon who are said to be as strong as royal knights, to me he sounds like more of a b tier placed where alphamon, omegamon x, jupitermon wraith mode would belong unless if I am missing something.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another one of those... Tier lists in the strict sense have never made sense since there is no such thing as a continuous concept of "definitely better" in Digimon.
This was confirmed in the ver5-20th V-Pet Artbook where we were given an outline of a clash between all standard Ultimates: Two of them fight, one of them wins, but the winner is always matched against an opponent that will then defeat him. And then in the final fight, winner of the penultimate fight is defeated by the Digimon who originally lost the very first fight. Bye bye tier lists.

Because we now canonically know that some Digimon A beating Digimon B and Digimon B beating Digimon C, does not constitute any proof that Digimon C couldn't beat Digimon A because victory depends on specific circumstances, compatibility between abilities etc.

And as usual most "information" stated in the opening post is misinterpreted/taken out of context/random guesswork/completely made up. (don’t ever believe what you hear in Youtube videos or on VSbattles lol)

The only “real” tier list in Digimon has always only been what has been outlined by the level system itself, most adults can probably not take on most perfects but of course even that is treated in a very inconsistent manner.

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Some changes I would quickly do recently supported by some products' lore like Hacker's Memory & Chronicle X:
–Remove ZeedMillenniummon from S+ tier and add N.E.O. Put ZM in S tier instead.
–Remove VictoryGreymon & Z'dGarurumon from S tier. Place here GrandDracumon & Alphamon: Ouryuken.
–Shoutmon X7 SM & DarknessBagramon are hard Digimon to categorize, but to be honest I would place both of them the same way.
–I'm not really sure about Omegamon MM actual power...I mean we can all argue it's a strong Digimon, but in fairness Ordinemon let him kill here in a "merciful" mode. Also his only official profile doesn't really reveal anything quite outstanding.
–Also rooting for UltimateKhaosmon & Death-X-mon in the A tier.

It's a shame we don't have any representant of the Olympos XII. GraceNovamon & Jupitermon: Wrath Mode are the best candidates, but it's implied GraceNovamon was defeated right before the storyline of Digimon Crusader starts out, and we Don't have enough information about Jupitermon: WM. But hey at least we Susanoomon when it comes to deities.

Last edited:

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That thread was a good read.

Any way if you think that some of the things I have stated is a straight line or misinformation, then please correct me, just don't leave it hanging there because I would like to know myself ya know.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's not just to "correct" you. In fact, we have so many "Strongest" topics here in the past. There are reasons of why the newest "Strongest" topics tend to get less posts/answers...

#1 Every time a new digimon(s) released in the news there'll always be another new topic with same repeatedly questions or revives old topics.
#2 Who/which is the most strongest one ever in the most "opinion" wars of personal clashing conflict in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure's fan communication style
#3 People interpret differently on their personal viewpoints when the digimon official profile(s) released and translated even translation gets altered often to determinate how powerful they are
#4 Don't listen to youtube comments or other forums to believe. It's only fan opinions or Power matters opinion like just us and our own opinions.
#5 With the proof or without it, it doesn't solve this or clearly confirm it because, the future will say otherwise... As a new digimon(s) releases, it may change the raging tides easily.
#6 as #1 above said, it may will have less and less new posts incoming...

Yamato-san

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The only “real” tier list in Digimon has always only been what has been outlined by the level system itself, most adults can probably not take on most perfects but of course even that is treated in a very inconsistent manner.
Can't forget the fact that not all Digimon, including Ultimates, rely purely on brute strength, but rather on the development of unique tactics and fighting styles. Parasimon and MarineAngemon seem like perfect examples of this.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I disagree that you can't tier things. Obviously some Digimon will always be weaker than others, etc. I guess you can argue the fact that stuff like Dawn has super OP baby forms, but in a general sense, Numemon would be at the bottom of a list, and something like Shoutmon X7F will be at the top. OP's list doesn't seem too far off. Not sure I'd put Victory and Zeed that high though, and I'd rank Merciful Mode way higher.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just learned about xrossing and stuff, the more a digimon xrosses the more data they have thus the more powerful they are. X7 SM and zeedmellinium power seems to be heavily depended on it.

Just going back to the subject of gracenovamon, it seems to be as a standalone digimon, it has the most data out of most digimon out there, yeah I would put him where ragnalordmon sits.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Before Xros. Millenniumon have so many unique things. He is the only one broke the Jogress rule: Chimeramon (Perfect) and Mugendramon (Ultimate) to jogress into Millenniumon. He got two forms that broke the digitama reborn when dead/killed/defeated rule: MoonMillenniumon and ZeedMillenniumon.

Moon form: Immune to most physical attacks, in order to defeat "MoonMillenniumon", Millenniumon must be first defeated, its true form even if by some chance Millenniumon is defeated, it is said that it will separate from its now-dead true form and be revived throughout time and space.

Zeed form: Reborned upon the corpse of its data, Millenniumon died in the battle, the Dark soul it possessed that was reborn into this Zeed.

But it appeared in Xros chapter, it didn't shown up performing any time/space abilities also... Using the victims to Xros by just directly into ZeedMillenniumon instead of Millenniumon. In other words, it was cheated to become that Zeed in my view...

Ragnalord, I think it's better to watch Digimon seasons (Excluded Xros seasons or will be the last ones to watch) and no need to judge or learn from the internet you surf randomly just searching for "powerful" Digimon based on the judgement....

Kamotz

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A lot of Digimon Reference Book profiles are pretty hyperbolic sounding. Per GraceNovamon: "Grace Novamon itself has become a standalone galaxy." That...that doesn't really mean anything in normal words. You can infer stuff from that, but...either way most of it is just flavor and has little bearing on how that Digimon will be portrayed in any other context (looking at you, Xros Wars Fanglongmon).

If you want to create a "tier list" for those higher-level Digimon it's all/mostly going to be your head-canon. Doesn't mean there isn't going to be some justification for it, but there can be just as much justification against it, and it'll all end up being opinion-based anyway.

For Example: In V-Tamer UlforceVeedramon Future Mode was the end-all be-all for Digimon. But was that due to main-character-ness? I'd argue yes. I've always found Future Mode to be more analogous to Crimson Mode than the Greatest Super Ultimate Digimon of Ever. Both are Mode Changes of a Royal Knight who also gets an X-Evolved Form. And there's an in-universe item/condition that needs to be fulfilled in order to obtain that form.

But that's not important, because that's my own head-canon and attempt to integrate a form that appeared for a few panels into the larger Digimon mythos/lore/canon.

Figure out why you want to create the tier list. Are you writing a story? Then you can do anything you want, really, as long as you can justify it. Make it consistent with its own internal mythology. Otherwise it's all pretty vague in terms of power output, so your list won't really be equal to anyone else's. Chances are it'll be similar if everyone is working off the same profiles/logic, but who cares! Do your thing.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I created the list because I wanted to hear other people's opinion on there kind of list and how they look at each strong digimon.

Regarding xros, it seems like there is too much inconsistencies in that series to take it seriously.

Last edited:

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sorry to do this, but I felt like updating this, I'm sure you guys already knew that it would happen, any way this time this list is purely made by my own research, no listening to youtube people lol. My last list was purely based on what I heard from internetz rather than doing my own reading.

Anyway just to let you know I have read most DRB's, 3 of the mangas that featured neo, zeromaru, xros wars which is the popular one I take it, watched season 1-6, watched bits of 7, played most games, all the ps1 games, the ds games, gba games and all the recent ones, read up on others.

1. Jesmon gx: has access to something that is not supposed to exist and can take on stronger opponents with it, instantly erasing them

Ogudomon x: cant be defeated by digimon who even have small hint of malice, makes everything collapse just by existing, ddd move that erases everything it touches.

2. Shoutmon x7 superior mode: dont think I need to explain him lol, but it really depends on how many he digixrosses with, it also depends on how many loaders are used, xros manga had some big explanations on what digixros strengthens and weaknesses are, for example the main digimon who xros only get a fraction of the other digimon benefits and not full, xros can also easily be reversed to.

3. Lucemon x, chronomon holy mode, zeedgarurumon, victorygreymon: all surpass the god of the digital world (yggy), I dont think I have anything more to say lol. Dont want to write a massive story about lucemon x, you guys should already know, babaramon gloated that both victory and zeed surpass yggy, chronomon holy mode is born with digital life form chrono data/chore which is one of the powerful life forms out there, also boasts power to defeat yggy, also all types of other feats that I dont feel like explaining here.

4. Shakkamon: being closest to yggy. Does not have much other feats to go on lol but that is what its DRB states.

5. Arcadiamon super ultumate: instant delete god matrix move *super op* which no one can see this move, it just deletes everything to 0 and 1s it touches. It also has negative impact on ecosystem just by existing.

Daemon x: has the ability to surpass super ultimates and has seventh graviton which erases stuff.

Daemon super ultimate: can control other digimons 0 and 1s by inflicting a virus on them.

6. Gracenovamon: does not have feats but its DRB literally states standalone galaxy digimon with data size that cannot be measured accurately, let's compare to find out, in order to understand how powerful this digimon is you have to read diablomon > eldoradimon > examon profiles, they have text that directly measures gracenovamon power level.

The mad scientist in season 5 had to make super weapon out of many artificially made digimon who are able to erase and take on ultimate level digimon to destroy eldoradimon.

Examon in digimon chronicle x was fell by thousands and thousands of digimon attacking from all directions, with lilithmon x joining in the fun as well.

So with all that said, digimon with huge data size have huge strength in terms of attack and defense, huge resistance to attacks, massive in size which gracenovamon makes up by having op attacks, how does one handle those gigantic meleagros weapons?

Examon x should be up here as well.

7. Ragnalordmon: my opinion on this guy has not changed, he has access to two powerful legend arms weapons (hovers around him and not directly equipped, so his not your typical knight with sword and shield lol, on top of that those sword and shield still retain there consiousness, I.e. durandamon and beweldramon, main body formed in the higher plane, where mother eater exists?), one being an indestructible shield which can create barrier and sword which can get past any type of defense. It is also said that legend arms in there arms form can destroy world if held by demon or save world if held by an angel.

8. Zeedmilliumon: finally an digimon that is held in high pedestal by many digimon fans with massive amount of headcanon surrounding it.

It's an Digimon that freely flows between time and space trying to destroy all era's, some people take that as in zeed is able to freely manipulate time and space which is just wrong, sorry but zeed does not have alphamon alpha inforce, it does have the ability to trap his foes in another dimension though.

Alot of people believe that zeed in xros manga is not real, that is an completely false statement, it was very much real but not formed normally, it was digixrossed into one by an already digixrossed dark knightmon and milliumon.

It also lacked the original intelligence because of the amount it took to form via xros, which was one of the digixros laws explained within the manga, if an digimon bites (xros) more than they can chew they start to lose their body and mind, I.e. the behavioural aspects of milliumon seen in the manga, because of these reasons it was also alot more stronger than actually the originals.

Now for the multiverse effect zeed was having, that was not zeeds effect (zeed does not have an effect similar to ogudomon x, megidramon x, ordinemon, arcadiamon super ultimate where things start to have negative impact just by them simply existing), in the manga it was stated by duftmon that zeed was force digixrosing with everything surrounding which he had already done to most of the digital world, it started off by absorbing dynasmon wyvern breath and dynasmon himself which zeed became bigger and started sucking up everything faster, all this was over when nene came to her senses and reversed the effects with her loader, which at the time she was held captive by moonmilliumon inside zeed.

Oh and the video games, zeed never beat eniac he just simply deactivated it by using his VR creations.

The only thing that made him look strong is that he defeated the 4 sovereigns.

Oh and moonmilliumon is the real form of both milliumon, it is similar to lucemon larvae form in that it's always within zeed and the og.

In dawn and dusk zeed was merely part of the strong group called gaia origin, still very powerful but in the same universe, chronomon was the strongest, and certain other digimon as well.

At the end his just a normal average digimon like the rest. Very strong but not uber strong like most think.

9. Huanglongmon: entire body is made up of huaglong ore and has crazy skills. Not going to explain what huanlong ore is, there is too much to discuss regarding that.

Ultimatechaosmon: read up his profile.

Sussanoomon: god of destruction and gegeneration, can destroy and create.

All these entities are combination of many strong digimon.

10. Alphamon oruyuken, lucemon shadow lord mode, jupitermon wrath mode, imperialdramon paladin mode, ulforceveedramon future mode, boltaboutmon, omegamon merciful mode and alter b

In all seriousness of the above, difficult to put them down any where as they can take on any 1-9 digimon and easily too, list is not perfect it clearly has that effect of A>B>C>A for e.g. ulforceviddramon future mode can easily squish, arcadiamon and daemon on this higher up on the list. Of course this list is bound to change ones new form of power arise in new digimon media XD.

Last edited:

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
imo it´s kinda hard to judge since so many of the top tier ones have hax abilitys for instant wins, even more so then before.
also if i´m not mistaken the digital god and yggdrasil are not the same being.