Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The army and gov were involved in Tri though

they just got rekd by Ogremon and Ordinemon

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The military always gets rekt'd in these kind of things. They are "normal" people after all.

VanChizzle

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I theorize that because Baihumon is so important to the stability of the Digital World that Homeostasis has decided to protect him against death or being rebooted even after Daigo's passing.

Also, I read somewhere that the Quantum Sea is the Dark Ocean...?! That can't be right, can it?

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I theorize that because Baihumon is so important to the stability of the Digital World that Homeostasis has decided to protect him against death or being rebooted even after Daigo's passing.
what if homeostasis protected daigo from dying? remember how it talked to him in part 4? what if homeostasis did something that will make sure daigo won't die while it talking to him?

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what if homeostasis protected daigo from dying? remember how it talked to him in part 4? what if homeostasis did something that will make sure daigo won't die while it talking to him?
It would ruin, and make pointless, the entire sacrifice.

Jaybird C

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It would ruin, and make pointless, the entire sacrifice.
There really was no point to that sacrifice, though, especially considering that there was all that blood indicating he was on the way out anyway, even before the Mysterious Man showed up to gloat.

I could see Daigo getting turned into more Oikawa-like butterflies to serve as an extra Digital World defense system. That would also put him in a position to make good on his actual character arc, which was about his struggle with the general uselessness of his position.

jaws_is_ra

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Given this is the 2nd Reboot for the Digital World in Adventure Universe (Remember at the end of season 1 it was rebooted again) Last time no one lost their memories which rasied a Plot hole in Tri.

I would say the Dark Master had been reborn just not reached that level of power yet. Given the Digital World orignal had its own Time and were not on Earth Time last time it did not take a long time for them to reach said power but this time might take a lot longer

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Given this is the 2nd Reboot for the Digital World in Adventure Universe (Remember at the end of season 1 it was rebooted again) Last time no one lost their memories which rasied a Plot hole in Tri.
There was never a reboot in the original Adventure. The digital world restored itself after being mostly deleted from gradually for other reasons. There was no sudden shutdown executed by the world itself, no effect on Digimon that were alive at the time ...so the comparison has very little basis.
You created that plot hole yourself by assuming two very different things to be the same.