Stack of Digimon Pre-Orders at Premium Bandai US before Digimon Con- SCSA D-Arks, Dynamotion Figures, Shodo Alphamon, Vital Bracelet

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
pbusa_digimoncon_february14_2022.jpg

Before Digimon Con we have a stack of items at Premium Bandai US.

And don't forget...

Premium Bandai USA has announced a Digimon Con tie-in campaign.

A free shipping coupon that works until between February 24th and March 9th (You can get it from the link above) is available.

The coupon works with all Digimon products at Premium Bandai USA.

As for the items, they'll all the same as existing announced Japanese items, so we won't be detailing them, but you can nab pre-orders now...

d-ark_scsa_takato02_january30_2022.jpg
d-ark_scsa_ruki02_january30_2022.jpg
d-ark_scsa_jenrya02_january30_2022.jpg

All 3 Digimon Tamers Super Complete Selection Animation D-Arks.
They cost $130, pre-orders close on March 21st, and they ship in November.

SCSA D-Ark Takato Version
SCSA D-Ark Ruki Version
SCSA D-Ark Jenrya Version

dynamotion_pbusa_february24_2022.jpg
dynamotionmetalgreymonblue_06_january5_2022.jpg
shodo_alphamon1_january7_2021.jpg

Then we have a few different figures.

A set of the 3 standard Dynamotion figures- Greymon, MetalGreymon, and Mugendramon is $95. Pre-orders close on March 21st and it ships in May.

Dynamotion MetalGreymon (Blue), with it's premium paint scheme is $45. Pre-orders close on March 21st and it ships in July. Previous details can be found here.

Shodo Alphamon: Ouryuken, the newest Digimon Shodo figure comes with parts to make the figure either version of Alphamon. It's $40, pre-orders have no set closing date, it ships in October. Previous details can be found here.

vb_white_december6_2020.jpg

And last up, the white version of the Vital Bracelet is back up for $40. This batch has pre-orders close on March 21st and it ships in April.

A nice set of Digimon items to go up for people who don't like to order, right before Digimon Con.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 15,298

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Natch, I just ordered the blue MetalGreymon through an intermediary, but I needed it to justify shipping for the Paladin Mode kit, so that's okay. Totally gonna get Alphamon Shodo, and maaaaaaaybe I can be convinced to do one of those CSAs.

Hydranoid413

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
this is probably a stupid question…

given the line’s named Dynamotion, I’d assume they’re articulated, but they don’t really look like it (the two MetalGreymon being in identical poses doesn’t help), they look more like static statues

so are they articulated?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
this is probably a stupid question…

given the line’s named Dynamotion, I’d assume they’re articulated, but they don’t really look like it (the two MetalGreymon being in identical poses doesn’t help), they look more like static statues

so are they articulated?

The are not articulated, they are static vinyl figures.

Dynamotion is short for 'Dynamic Motion', with the catchphrase 'Capturing the most dynamic of motions'.

The name isn't meant for articulation, rather the 'concept' of having a decently detailed figure in the midst of action.

I'm not saying the name fully works, but that's the stated intent.

KoushiroIZZYIzumi

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
d-ark_scsa_takato02_january30_2022.jpg
d-ark_scsa_ruki02_january30_2022.jpg
d-ark_scsa_jenrya02_january30_2022.jpg

They cost $130, pre-orders close on March 21st, and they ship in November.

Apparently the deadline got extended for another week (until March 28th at 9:59 PM EDT/6:59 PM PDT) due to what Premium Bandai calls "overwhelming interest".