St-424 Trinity Burst!! Question (Hyper Colosseum)

pompadude

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here's the card in question https://wikimon.net/St-424

Trinity Burst - St-424
Program, Activation: Battle Phase
"Add 100 to the attack power of your Megalo Growmon, Taomon and Rapidmon (perfect)"
"After raising their attack power, if you have all Digimon: Megalo Growmon, Taomon and Rapidmon (Perfect) in your digimon box, quintuple each of their attack powers"
"At the end of the turn after after the turn during which all three cards were gathered together, or when this card turns face up, stack this card onto your point gauge."

So my question is how is it possible to get three different perfect level digimon in your Digimon Box at the same time for this effect to trigger?

abcd_z

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I realize this is an old post, but your question was actually answered in a post from 2015:

Some of the earlier play sheets didn't have it on the mat at all, the one you have here for instance. In the early days, Digimon didn't have support abilities. I use the play sheet from the Ultimate Battle Deck 4 - Royal Knights set. It is clearly labeled on there and the reverse side, a second sheet with multiple Digimon boxes that allowed the players to place up to three Digimon at a time. Some advanced cards around the Tamers generation required you to have three specific Digimon at once to activate it, 'Trinity Burst' being a perfect example. When the three Perfects were gathered together at once, this would activate and their attack powers would quintuple. You began with 200 points instead of 100. These ultimate battle deck sheets are extremely rare these days.