Sprite Previews of Arcturusmon & Proximamon- New Gammamon Ultimates from BEMemory

Kitsune_NBG

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Welp,that's a relief,can you show me where tho?
Nothing about them is revealed yet, just the fact that they exist. For all we know they could be older Digimon, which isn't an unheard of practice for side characters, even if it does feel a little unlikely.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Proximamon was an upgrade why they don't just mane it Proxima Siriusmon or something? Anyways this could be like a mode change or something
Because its probably a jogress and jogress names usually are totally different from their component names "A+B=C". There are ton of examples: Chaosmon, Gracenovamon, Examon, Omegamon, Rafflesimon, Boltobautamon, Sylphimon, Susanoomon, etc.

Kitsune_NBG

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Proximamon was an upgrade why they don't just mane it Proxima Siriusmon or something? Anyways this could be like a mode change or something
Because its probably a jogress and jogress names usually are totally different from their component names "A+B=C". There are ton of examples: Chaosmon, Gracenovamon, Examon, Omegamon, Rafflesimon, Boltobautamon, Sylphimon, Susanoomon, etc.
it is not "probaly" a jogress, it is stated to be a jogress

Lord Bearmon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's a jogress in the DiM, doesn't necessarily mean it's gonna be a jogress in the anime.

TheImpster

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's a jogress in the DiM, doesn't necessarily mean it's gonna be a jogress in the anime.
I mean, it's most likely going to be the result of Gammamon and GulusGammamon assimilating into one consciousness

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Proximamon is hard to judge as the sprite is pretty crowded, though I do like the Monster Hunter axe from what I'm seeing. Arcturusmon looks cool so far, I agree that Gulus' colors work better with the design compared to regular Gammamon's.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh. Well this is interesting. I guess when we get plot, things are going to get super interesting.

Exodd

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I expected Siriusmon was already a mix of Canoweissmon and Regulusmon, but apparently not. Proximamon looks to maybe be a centaur-type thing like Zanmetsumon.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I expected Siriusmon was already a mix of Canoweissmon and Regulusmon, but apparently not. Proximamon looks to maybe be a centaur-type thing like Zanmetsumon.
Well, Proximamon being a centaur shaped monster like zanmetsumon would be cool, since its name comes from Proxima Centauri.

Rimokon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, Proximamon being a centaur shaped monster like zanmetsumon would be cool, since its name comes from Proxima Centauri.
What if (even tho its stated as a jogress) Proximamon is not a Sirius/Arcturus evo, but a Zanmetsumon evolution?

Noni

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We should probably have more details about both of them next week, right? By then the new Vital Bracelet VV and the BE memory will be out.

Eitaroutarouman

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We should probably have more details about both of them next week, right? By then the new Vital Bracelet VV and the BE memory will be out.
Yes, we'll get art, moves, and the profiles then.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can see Proximamon being a jogress of both Gammamon's Ultimates, but I don't think Siriusmon and Arcturusmon will have two bodies separated to each other. I imagine at one point Gammamon evolves to Siriusmon and Arcturusmon at the same time and that form will have literally half and half appearance. Still, it's hard to think for what purpose we need Proximamon in the story.
So it's likely a jogress in the Dim but not in the anime.

I like the idea of Proximamon being a centaur dragon.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, we'll get art, moves, and the profiles then.
Not necessarily, remember that Canoweissmon, Lamortmon and Thetismon weren't added until they each debuted in the anime itself.

The only reason we got Fumamon, Ghilliedhumon and Bombermon was because they're presumably not going to be in the anime at all while the others are still unknown at this time though we are presumably going to see Zanmetsumon in the coming week since his sprites were previewed after Bombermon's.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not necessarily, remember that Canoweissmon, Lamortmon and Thetismon weren't added until they each debuted in the anime itself.
Dim cards have the DRB profiles and artworks in them. We will get pretty much the same amount of information unless they decide to add some in the DRB later when the digimon are updated to the DRB.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dim cards have the DRB profiles and artworks in them. We will get pretty much the same amount of information unless they decide to add some in the DRB later when the digimon are updated to the DRB.
The thing is it still took a while for both the app to get updated and the images extracted after the Dim cards' release to the point I think only GulusGammamon and the Level V stages actually benefited from it.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The thing is it still took a while for both the app to get updated and the images extracted after the Dim cards' release to the point I think only GulusGammamon and the Level V stages actually benefited from it.
It isnt just the opposite? I remember Shroudmon getting leaked a couple of days before the dim card release bc the app got updated and people datamined, also i remember reading his profile that later was added to the DRB, exactly the same with gammamon evolutions, a day before release we had all of them leaked on twitter.

lemoncatpower

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I see nothing of acturusmon in proximamon at all compared to ryudamon and zammetsumon. I'm surprised people are evening suggesting that tbh when it clearly has a gammamon styled should pad and then a ryudamon styled shoulder pad. I see a bit of black I guess, but with the ryudamon styled shoulder pad and then zammetsumon's centaur body, I think that'll be most likely the jogress.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I see nothing of acturusmon in proximamon at all compared to ryudamon and zammetsumon. I'm surprised people are evening suggesting that tbh when it clearly has a gammamon styled should pad and then a ryudamon styled shoulder pad. I see a bit of black I guess, but with the ryudamon styled shoulder pad and then zammetsumon's centaur body, I think that'll be most likely the jogress.
If we don't get Zanmetsumon DRB entry this week, the digimon would be in the anime. And this Proximamon could be the evolved form of it. Yes, I too, am a fan of the idea Zanmetsumon is a jogress form of Gammamon and Ryudamon.

Gammamon can branch evo, can dark evo, why not add one (jogress evo), right?