Sprite Previews of Arcturusmon & Proximamon- New Gammamon Ultimates from BEMemory

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
gammamon2_november18_2022.jpg
.​
gammamon1_november18_2022.jpg
gammamon3_november18_2022.jpg

Based on some early images from the Vital Bracelet section in V-Jump, we have details of two Digimon people have been waiting for info on!

Both of these are the mystery silhouettes from the Gammamon BEMemory that appeared to be new Digimon we haven't seen before, with just ??? listed for hteir names at the time.

First up, unlockable in Adventure mode is Arcturusmon (named after Arcturus brightest star in the northern constellation of Bootes). He looks to be a Gulus equivalent to Siriusmon, but we'll see.

Second, from the normal lineup in the BEMemory, with the only unlock detail noted is that you need to jogress to get him... is Proximamon (named after Proxima Centauri, the nearest star we know of near our Sun.) This one visually, looks to be an upgrade to Siriusmon (and possibly someone else we just got a look at...), with some interesting gear on him, although we won't theorize too much here about some of the visual aspects.

The Gammamon BEMemory and the Digivice VV is about to come out, so we'll get details sooner rather than later.

Thanks to umeumekazuki and digicaplayer for the images.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 10,257

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Arcturusmon has a much better color palette than Siriusmon in my opinion. It's similar to my favorite four color combo: CMYK!
As for Proximamon, its sprite is way too messy for me to really make out what it is I'm looking at. I really need the official art on that one

Last edited:

Balanaex

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Arcturusmon has a much better color palette than Siriusmon in my opinion. It's similar to my favorite four color combo: CMYK!
As for Proximamon, its sprite is way roo messy for me to really make out what it is I'm looking at. I really need the official art on that one
I may be wrong, but I think Proximamon is supposed to be an armored Digimon that is two-hand wielding some sort of halberd-like weapon.

Yeah but like you said it’s really hard to tell what we’re really seeing

Togetak

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The axe is fun if it's from ryudamon, as a reference to the whole connection to Alphamon Ouryuken. I guess it could be a Gulus + Gammamon synthesis or something though

Last edited:

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I cant wait to see these beasts official arts!! Arcturusmon looks so good and expands the amount of drill monsters (drimogemons, dorulumons, breakdramon and herissmon evolutions, there are so many lol)

Proximamon is clearly (at least to me) the jogress of sirius and arcturus, it has the sirius pallete with dark and purple tones from arcturus.
From its sprite it looks like a massive monster, i really hope this one would be heavy bulky warrior, it looks like that, reminds me of reinhardt.

The axe is fun if it's from ryudamon
If wasnt for your comment i would never notice it was an axe, i thought that the dinosaur head was its shoulder.

D O R U g o r a m o n

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As for Proximamon, its sprite is way roo messy for me to really make out what it is I'm looking at. I really need the official art on that one
Which is interesting since Siriusmon and the rest of the gammamon line is RGBW themed.

I'm wondering if Proxima is some sort of fusion between a Ryudamon evo and Gammamon since he's carrying what looks like a living axe.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At first, It's really impossible to judge on what Proximamon look like but after Togetak pointed out, it is clearly holding the Monster Hunter weapon style due to both hands that wielding "Golden helmet" head Axe.

Tell you what, guys...

I totally didn't expect Arcturusmon to wield dual drills after Regulusmon's weapon is shown it's a shield led me to assume it has to be defensive weapon but it does make sense drill weapons being wielded by humans/creatures in certain game/cards tended to have high def! But I wonder why give defensive weapons to Gammamon's dark evo forms? I'd say that's pretty unique...

Arcturusmon and Proximamon. Sounds like I heard from something hoax with fake digimon names lol but it's all star names huh.

Proximamon isn't Omegamon clone but to think the next level after Ultimate level turned out as it's Ragnalordmon style instead. Heh? Can't wait to see Proximamon's actions in the future.

Yamato-san

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Which is interesting since Siriusmon and the rest of the gammamon line is RGBW themed.

I'm wondering if Proxima is some sort of fusion between a Ryudamon evo and Gammamon since he's carrying what looks like a living axe.
I wonder what the axe even is. The color suggests it might be from the Ryudamon line (which already is capable of converting into a halberd), but it also has a ceratopsian appearance, like Gammamon's line. Though, if it is a Jogress of Sirius and Arcturus, I wonder how that might work in the anime. The "Jogress" coming about from a literal internal struggle between Gammamon's two halves?

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't even tell what Proximamon is meant to be, it looks super overdesigned.

Brodul

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Proximamon was an upgrade why they don't just mane it Proxima Siriusmon or something? Anyways this could be like a mode change or something

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A jogress? whoa! This is exciting. I wonder if this will tie in Ryudamon somehow. It looks bulky & massive, super cool!

Arcturusmon looks menacing, I'm glad Gulus Gammamon has its own Mega.

Kiiro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think they look cool, but the more new alternative evos I see, the more I fear they won't include all of them in the anime. I hope Gammamon's anime line won't just end with Siriusmon.

TheImpster

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Proximamon was an upgrade why they don't just mane it Proxima Siriusmon or something?
Because Sirius and Proxima Centauri are different stars

Jscarlos18

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice to see Gulus is getting his own line as a parallel of Gammamon good path and with drills for weapons instead of the gun-swords Siriusmon has. I hope its head/mouth isn't modeled after Omegamon like Sirius is, because it ends up being a little boring in my opinion.

Proximamon's sprite is a mess (the quality of the image doesn't do it any favours), hopefully the profile art is put up soon so we can know what are we looking at (although knowing the speed at which the others are been published in the RB I doubt that).

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Arcturusmon was another name I guessed for Gammamon’s mega along with Siriusmon, awesome.

I wonder how would be like if Proximamon fought Abaddomon core?

gerocabral

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Am I the only one afraid of Jellymon and Angoramon don't getting Ultimates?

Kitsune_NBG

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Am I the only one afraid of Jellymon and Angoramon don't getting Ultimates?
Tcg already revealed that they are going to get ultimates

If I had to bet that proximamon is a jogress of siriusmon and Arcturusmon or a jogress of gammamon and ryudamon, because one I don't think in a reason to have a mega reached by a jogress when there is already siriusmon, it only would work in specific situations, and second because the way they stated to be jogress seens to make it important, but jogress in the vb if aren't jogress of megas, aren't important, just a mechanic used to reach an evolution that a Digimon normally can't, so they mentioned jogress as a important thing should mean that is a jogress of two megas (unless they change something in the be), besides in the be memory dim cards of agumon 2006 and gaomon, we already saw that there is jogress of megas of the same bem, and they are in similar positions to proximamon, so it all seens to line up

Shiningmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
By the way, what name do you think we'll have for Gulus' Ultimate ? All Gammamon names are based on celestial bodies (Betel = Betelgeuse, Kaus = Kaus Australis (brightest star in the constellation Sagittarius), Wezen = Wezen, Gulus = Regulus, Canoweissmon = Canopus, Siriusmon = Sirius)

The stars chosen are the brightest even for Gulus and Regulusmon, so the most logical thing is that it is still one of the brightest stars that is chosen for the name

My Predictions: Arcturusmon, Vegamon, Rigelmon, Acruxmon, Sargasmon.
I had said it, I predicted the name of the Ultimate of Gulus a month ago ^^

Proximamon, on the other hand, I hadn't come to come... And I don't know what to say about it anyway, given the image, it's clearly an alternative Ultimate to Gammamon (I thought it would be the sprite for the big bad guy from Ghost Game but there it does not give a huge doubt... Like will Gammamon be the last opponent in Ghost Game?)

Good now that the information on the BEMs of Jellymon and Angoramon must fall now.

D O R U g o r a m o n

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media