Sort of re-intruduction kinda Hello again post, I guess.

Kibaku

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello again WtW, how the devil is everyone?
This is my first post in around a year *i think*, it seems kinda quiet here, maybe I'm hitting a bad day, anyway, how have i been you ask? well, same job, higher in the food chain, higher pay, same flat, same misses (getting married in 4 months), i have acquired these over the last year: http://i.imgur.com/rB8Yh.jpg , http://i.imgur.com/302LE.jpg , both posted to my Reddit account of the same name, i've taken the name Digital Hazard for my Youtube channel where i review Gundam Kits but alas, i babble,

Hows stuff here?

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, now that the Xros Wars anime and manga has wrapped up, things have been pretty dead around the forum. Not much new stuff to talk about other than Re:Digitize.

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well here's a 'sort of re-welcome back' from me. I've seen you around :p Still like the tattoos ^^ Things have eased off with the new series ending, yeah. Though we're still getting a little trickle, and really that's all we need. :)

Kibaku

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah ha, wicked, glad to see this place is alive, sort of, there are new little widgets and buttons everywhere, i might just have to capitalize on this, so which mods are still about?

Py687

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello :) Can't say I remember you but welcome back!

Very nice tattoo. Amazing Omegamon Reboot model, makes me wish they had one for Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon as well. Oh well.

Getting married? Congrats!