Social & Large Digimon Art, Kenji Watanabe Birdramon Art, & New ReArise Duo

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Weekend stuff!

First up, with episode 4 of Adventure: finally out, Digimon Web put up some nice art of Piyomon! The attached message:
Good morning everyone🌧
At 9am Digimon Adventure: episode 4, Birdramon Soars, finally airs!
Happy 😭 Piyomon is happy 😊
The insert song 'Be The Winners' sung by Takayoshi Tanimoto will also be played for the first time!
Don't miss it!✨
Let's play & train the D-Button Digimon

And we also got some art from Kenji Watanabe!

He did a really nice monochrome (mostly) drawing of Birdramon with some particle effects and a bold orange background. His message was about the episode:
The digital world is full of quiet ones and scary ones... It's so nice to see a variety of Digimon~ Sora-san was so brave and cool~ And Piyomon cute as always. I laughed seeing her just plummet to the ground (^^) Tentomon's appeal that he's partners with Koushiro-han already is staggering (^^;; What will happen next week?!

Then larger profile art for a few newer Digimon...

The reference book update for these 2 from the Pendulum Z Nightmare Soldiers V-Pet was done right after the Nightmare Soldiers lineup was announced, but here they are again in case you missed them.
Algomon Baby 1
Ghostmon

More details, including how to pre-order, the Digimon Pendulum Z can be found here.

And last up, we have a new partner/Digimon duo for ReArise!

And on top of the art we got small profiles for both of them, along with who is playing them.

Sara Shinkai
voice- Miyu Kubota (best known for a few different roles in the PriPara franchise.)
A tamer whose elegance seems otherworldly. Acts very mature for her age without breaking her graceful behavior. She maintains a sense of distance with everyone.

As if to counteract that, she appears to be infatuated with her partner Bakumon. .

Bakumon
voice- Reina Ueda (many roles, a few being Akane in SSSS Gridman, a number of roles in PriPara, and Kanao in Demon Slayer)
Sara Shinkai's partner Digimon. They appear to have had a long relationship with Sara. Gentle and devoted, they think about Sara's well-being first and foremost. They are always by Sara's side, according to her wishes.

A small stack of updates for the weekend.

Thanks to onkei for some translation help.

Update- Cleaned up the ReArise profiles thanks to onkei.

Attachments

Last edited:

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Let's hope this Taiprmon has better luck than the one from Tri

and huh, my thought was that was Saberdramon, not Birdramon.

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah is that not Saberdramon? Either way I really like the way they drew it.

Dragoryu3000

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing as ReArise gave us new evolutions for GrapLeomon and Chirinmon, here's hoping that we finally get a proper bridge between Bakumon and Mammothmon.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah or new ultimate form instead of SkullMammon...

Angel-kun

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It seems other digimon are filling the gap between digital sovereigns and child digimon based on tri. So, maybe Megadramon will be perfect for bakumon

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Her Tapirmon digivolves to Monochromon lol ....hmmm

i wonder if Megadramon is the next form

The new guys partner digivolved Bota>Wanya>Bearmon ^^

Then the just released Muchomon and Kamemon in the gacha.....i wonder if it will connected to the same line as Tri's Original Digidestineds digimon

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yay more pictures. And more on ReArise. Which is fun since I have all these Megas now. I got to the B League in the PVP. The only problem with making this game as an anime is making an actual design of the player character. ...And the fact that I can't use the part of the game that need a step counter or something like it.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah I remember there was a post in random evo topic about ReArise evo lines for original chosen kids.

I guess Bakumon's Ultimate level will be that Huanglongmon? SkullMammon or new digimon?

Can't wait for it to reveal which.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yay more pictures. And more on ReArise. Which is fun since I have all these Megas now. I got to the B League in the PVP. The only problem with making this game as an anime is making an actual design of the player character. ...And the fact that I can't use the part of the game that need a step counter or something like it.
the player character has a design, it just isnt shown outside of the tutorial

male

female

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah I remember there was a post in random evo topic about ReArise evo lines for original chosen kids.

I guess Bakumon's Ultimate level will be that Huanglongmon? SkullMammon or new digimon?
I imagine it's gonna be the former if these are based on Tri since that was believed to be the Sovereign form of Maki's Tapirmon.

New Digimon doesn't seem likely in this case since unlike Elecmon, Kudamon, Dorumon and Salamon; Tapirmon and Bearmon are likely themed in their Digivolution lines with that theme being Tri.

Last edited:

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah I'm assuming Monochromon is supposed to be a filler before Megadramon (also explains why Tuskmon was used for Azulongmon instead of Monochromon)

I would've used Airdramon personally, but oh well.

and that Bearmon is probably going to turn out to be Baihumon himself. Would explain why it's not in the game yet unlike the other three

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel like Monochromon is a smoother transition from Tapirmon to Megadramon than Airdramon would have been since Airdramon might have been too far of a leap from Tapirmon and too similar to Megadramon.

Monochromon strikes a good medium between them in terms of build to the point I can see Tapirmon changing into Monochromon then into Megadramon like how Agumon changes into Greymon in first episode of Psi.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel like Monochromon is a smoother transition from Tapirmon to Megadramon than Airdramon would have been since Airdramon might have been too far of a leap from Tapirmon and too similar to Megadramon.

Monochromon strikes a good medium between them in terms of build to the point I can see Tapirmon changing into Monochromon then into Megadramon like how Agumon changes into Greymon in first episode of Psi.
Airdramon and tapirmon are both holy Digimon that have masks and no legs and airdramon being a dramon links to megadramon

Also the playable megadramon actually already is betamon -> airdramon -> megadramon -> goldramon so curious. That's something that may go against Sara having a megadramon too

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Updated the translation of the ReArise profiles.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Airdramon and tapirmon are both holy Digimon that have masks and no legs and airdramon being a dramon links to megadramon

Also the playable megadramon actually already is betamon -> airdramon -> megadramon -> goldramon so curious. That's something that may go against Sara having a megadramon too
Except playable lines have no bearing on NPC ones whatsoever and ReArise already has Digimon that branch into multiple lines anyway such as playable Leomon becoming either GrappLeomon, who in turn branches into BanchoLeomon and SaberLeomon, or Panjyamon to become Duftmon while Keito's Leomon becomes GrappLeomon and then HeavyLeomon.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lame, I was hoping they were more original than these rather than just doing a riff on Tri's Chosen Children.

I hope at least this means we get to see the Child and Adults for the other three beasts.

Yeah I'm assuming Monochromon is supposed to be a filler before Megadramon (also explains why Tuskmon was used for Azulongmon instead of Monochromon)
Is there another Rearise character with Tuskmon/Triceramon/Qinglongmon that I missed?

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel like I'm satisfied with how ReArise reveal all evo lines of the original chosen children at once at finally. I really thought they'd be untouched after Tri movie ended with mysteries piling up that will never get answers ever.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there another Rearise character with Tuskmon/Triceramon/Qinglongmon that I missed?
not a character, thats just the line of the playable one

I hope at least this means we get to see the Child and Adults for the other three beasts.
its muchomon > akatorimon > hippogryphonmon > zhuqioamon

kamemon > dinohyumon > orochimon > ebonwumon

bearmon > grizzlymon > baihumon

so right now theyre just doing the massive Tri reference

and actually they did the same for adventure through to data squad... (+Kizuna) and skipped fusion lmao.

Last edited:

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media