Social & Kenji Watanabe Adventure: Episode 17 Art, Reference Book Update, & An Image Test

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
New weekend batch!

After Digimon Adventure: episode 17 aired, Digimon Web put up art of MetalGreymon doing Giga Destroyer! The attached message:
Thank you for watching episode 17, The Battle in Tokyo Against Orochimon!
Orochimon is huge and scary...
It finally appeared!
MetalGreymon's special move Giga Destroyer!☄
It was cool😆
However, there is still a disturbing situation...😱
Please look forward to next time, episode 18, Countdown to Tokyo's Annihilation

Plus new art from Kenji Watanabe!

This time we get a nice profile shot of Orcohimon and his number of heads. The attached message:
Orochimon's special move is Sake Breath.
I can't help wondering if that water attack contained alcohol...
If you rain it down like that, everyone will get drunk... (^^;; 

And then, as they said last week, we got a reference book update a few days ago!

Eyesmon: Scatter Mode and Eyesmon!

And last up, just a quick image test...

Was looking at ways to reduce filesizes loaded to you guys, especially for lossless PNGs. Recent OS updates means that things like more efficient image formats should work on most up to date devices. So I took the MetalGreymon social art from the top of the thread and reencoded it using a different, more up to date, image format. If you don't see the MetalGreymon art directly above this paragraph, it'd be appreciated if you let me know.

Small batch of stuff this week, but always nice to get new art!

Attachments

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Awesome to see Eyesmon added this quickly, and I’m really happy we finally got Giga Blaster!
On the other hand, I can’t see that last image, GoC =/

mookie

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Always love seeing the art added each week! Sadly, I also can’t see the last image :(

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Loving the social media art as always.

I *can* see the bottom image unlike some people it seems. :unsure:

VampireAngemon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Both Eyes being adult reminds me of Shademon... Could they all be related or the XWmon have been relegated to oblivion?

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah I can’t see that last MetalGreymon image, if it helps I’m using Safari on my iPhone 11.

Also that Orochimon art is incredible, Kenji Watanabe has been on fire lol.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those are interesting pictures. That Eyesmon... But I can see it. I have Firefox and the current Windows.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can see the image on my laptop.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can’t see that last image
Sadly, I also can’t see the last image :(
If you guys could send your OS and Browser versions that would help (you can post here or PM them.)

Yeah I can’t see that last MetalGreymon image, if it helps I’m using Safari on my iPhone 11.
I can see the picture on my Windows laptop but not on my Iphone :)
I'm guessing your phones aren't updated, whenever you end up updating it check again if you don't mind. iOS13 and earlier didn't have the support, 14 should support it with no effort on your part.

But it does answer the question that it's probably a bit before it should be used as standard.

Last edited:

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I had to update from iOS 13 to 14 to see it.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watanabe's comment is what I was wondering as well. I imagine Orochimon using the attack in the episode while yelling, "GEEET DRUUUUNK." I wonder if the attack was supposed to be Sake Breath or Spirytus Breath. Doesn't really fit the description of either, though that doesn't necessarily mean it's not one of them. I believe Sake Breath was treated as breathing fire in Tamers.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't see the metalgreymon image on iPhone 5 safari

Watanabe's comment is what I was wondering as well. I imagine Orochimon using the attack in the episode while yelling, "GEEET DRUUUUNK." I wonder if the attack was supposed to be Sake Breath or Spirytus Breath. Doesn't really fit the description of either, though that doesn't necessarily mean it's not one of them. I believe Sake Breath was treated as breathing fire in Tamers.
Orochimon has a fire attack called inferno blast. Was prob that.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm guessing your phones aren't updated, whenever you end up updating it check again if you don't mind. iOS13 and earlier didn't have the support, 14 should support it with no effort on your part.

But it does answer the question that it's probably a bit before it should be used as standard.
Ended up updating my phone today after your post, so I can confirm I can see the image now.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe Orochimon's Sake Breath got powered up due to Eyesmon absorbed so much data to evolve even the profile said its power can easily overpower Perfects depends on how it stores data up. Wish he had performed Spirytus Breath. It looked so powerful!

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
From what I gather, it would appear that another new special attack debuted this episode.

Edit: My money's on that Tamers (or was it Xros Wars? Wouldn't surprised me honestly) episode being the inspiration.