Social & Kenji Watanabe Adventure: Episode 14 Art, Plus... Cookies!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Time for a batch of weekend stuff!

Digimon Web put up a piece of art after episode 14 of Digimon Adventure: aired! This time the art features the battle between AtlurKabuterimon and Okuwamon from the new episode! The attached message:
Thanks for watching episode 14, The Kings of the Insects Clash! AtlurKabuterimon 🆚 Okuwamon, it looks spectacular yeah!✨ 😆OP with effects added, and a new ED is available! Stay tuned for episode 15, Zudomon's Iron Hammer of Lightning, next time!👋

On top of that, we also got new art from Kenji Watanabe!

Again he goes for a really nice image that has some great visual impact. AtlurKabuterimon doing horn buster. This one has a unique sharpness to it. The attached message:
AtlurKabuterimon dosei!! He was originally blue but since him evolving from Kabuterimon would generate less of a surprise, that's why he was changed to red. Since it was still in the planning stages, it was a rather snap decision...

Digimon Web also put up another piece of art...

It's pre-existing social art of Leomon! (Although last time it had text on it.) The message seems to be based on something trending that 'suggested' Leomon in some way?:
Leomon: What is it?💨
I came running because it was trending... apparently it was a misunderstanding?🤔
Summer vacation is over, I'm sorry, thank you for the hard work😌

And last up we have... cookies!

Tree Village, which sells various goods from Japanese networks of currently airing TV shows, has added a new Digimon Adventure: item.

These are cookies with prints on them of the 8 partner Digimon that come in a nice box.

Each box comes with 12 cookies (random packed) for 864 yen. The cookies are individually packed in the box, to eat as you wish or to share with friends easily.

Small but fun set of things for the weekend this time!

Attachments

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting thing about Atlur Kabuterimon

I always thought it was so he looked more like Tentomon

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Leomon came running to....I think we all know what will happen to him XD

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cookies! Nice. But these are nice art work. ...I think Leomon has another week left. heh heh

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I always assumed he was changed to Red so that they could make evolution figures of Tentomon -> MegaKabuterimon. the "not as surprising" feels a little flimsy to me.

and you know, I think something like Green would've worked better so that all four stage were different colours. Red matches Tentomon and Blue matches Kabuterimon. Hercules is yellow. All four having differing colours would be pretty fun. Oh well. (it originally was this way too, since Hercules was made before MegaKabuterimon and was the original evolution of Kabuterimon)

Poor Blue version though, whenever he shows up no one realises he was the original :(. he and MetalGreymon Blue sit in the corner crying "we were the originals :(".

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Leomon is clearly running from death lol xD
I agree...i like red Megakabuterimon more ^^