MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A stack of some smaller things...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, a new piece of social media art from the Digimon Web Twitter.

A quicky translation of the message posted with it:
It's February 3rd, let's eat ehomaki! This years eho is west-southwest. Agumon is taking a bite of a BIG size ehomaki... that's... fine? For now, aim west-southwest and do your best!

Then we get more larger Digimon art!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

More large Digimon art from Bandai on Twitter, with the wide selection of Digimon continuing, and they're still going with their word game of Shiritori (using the last kana of a Digimon's name, minus mon, and having the next start with that kana) to pick the next Digimon character being shown.

No translations of the profiles, since they're all shortened versions of profiles we already have (and anytime we put these up, some of them we may have already had large art for.)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Included this time are Ranamon (image above), Knightmon, Togemogumon, Clockmon (2 images!), Craftmon, Dorbickmon, GrandLocomon, Kotemon, and Dianamon to finish out the week!

More to come hopefully.

Next up...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

In the thread for the Digimon Last Evolution Battle Spirits booster set that has been more new cards added.

And last up, as a reminder...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's February 7th, so tickets for Kizuna in the US are officially on sale. Many theaters have already been selling tickets, and more are likely to be added, but you should check theaters near you on Fathom, Fandango, and Atom.

Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna, the 20th Anniversary film for Digimon Adventure, comes out February 21 in Japan and March 25th in the US.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That Baihumon is fake. No kanji words on the front legs and no spikes on the back!

Glad to see more bigger images like Ranamon and GrandLocomon. I think GrandLocomon better have another alternative artworks for different angle.

My guess is when they will stop playing this word game if they managed to complete out of Appmon, Frontier, Xros and others.

How many Appmons are there in total?

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing as no other ways to watch Kizuna in the US have been announced, I should probably grab a ticket for the theatre screening if I want to see it in a reasonable time frame. :p

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing that Baihumon just gives me flashbacks to tri., that sequence with the original Chosen is still pretty heavy.

Anyways, I guess Canada is getting the short stick here since I haven’t been able to find any showings in Toronto, let alone anywhere in Canada. Going to keep my eyes peeled and fingers crossed tho.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well. I'm happy with this grouping. Not sure if anyone could guess why but we still have no idea what Dorbick come from? Interesting Clockmon. Had to see who that Appmon is.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well. I'm happy with this grouping. Not sure if anyone could guess why but we still have no idea what Dorbick come from? Interesting Clockmon. Had to see who that Appmon is.
My headcanon is telling me airdramon evil form