Social Art & Kenji Watanabe Adventure: Episode 33 Art, Vital Bracelet Concept Art & Info, & Good Quality Shadow Howl Dim Image

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Stuff for the weekend!

After Digimon Adventure: episode 33 aired, Digimon Web put up new social artwork of Tailmon, who made her Adventure: premiere in the new episode, back to back with DarkKnightmon. The attached message:
Thanks for watching episode 33 The Hikari of Dawn!
The Holy Digimon, Tailmon, is here!
Who would have thought she was inside DarkKnightmon..šŸ˜³

Next time, episode 34, Hikari & Tailmon
Many Digimon related to water!
That Digimon that was newly introduced in the Pendulum Z is alsoā‰
Please look forward to it.

And then we have new art from Kenji Watanabe!

This time we get a rather gorgeous image of Tailmon reaching for Hikari's hand, shining with light. His attached message:
The Hikari of Dawn, I liked it. Tailmon is introduced!

And then we have some Vital Bracelet updates...

First up is a nice big clean image of the Shadow Howl (trial version) Dim. This Dim will be quite limited, with the only ways announced so far to get it being via a contest from V-Jump (that will have 100 winners) and an unspecified website contest to be announced soon.

This Dim allows you to raise a MetalGarurumon (Black) that can combine with 'that' Digimon.

And on top of that...

An article at Dengeki Hobby Web shows off a few different pieces of concept art from the Vital Bracelet that are quite fun.

The article also goes into detail about a number of production related things, much of which we knew, but some we didn't.

No full translation, but a few interesting bits... (not all of these are new, but some are worth reiterating in case people missed them.)

When it was announced they got many messages, with the high number of overseas (outside of Japan) messages in particular once again being noted.

The genesis of it came around January 2019, when they were putting together thoughts for the 20th anniversary of 'Digimon' (Referring to Adventure, and basically how the 20th Anniversary could act as a springboard for the brand.)

They felt an essential element of how it would end up would be a color screen and making it wearable.

The Digimon X series was developed at the same time as Vital Bracelet, a few things noted were:
The Digimon X series was made to have flashy Digimon
The Penulum Z series was designed on basing it on the habitat and letting the player build a world view based on the Digimon lineup.
The Vital Bracelet fills holes based on people being able to choose what they want via DIMs, and that the DIM doesn't need to connect disparate elements.

The price being relatively cheap for the type of device was based on considering F2P games being available, and that if they had to go higher, they felt they couldn't compete.

The current plan for Dims is a 'set' of 2 dims every 2 months, and focus on locations, although they would like to use the fields/groups from stuff like the Pendulums.

At the moment they aren't planning to go beyond black, white, and the yellow/green for colors, although they are considering an extension band for those with larger arms

Various recent Vital Bracelet links from WtW:

A nice bit of art for the weekend, and some nice additional details for the Vital Bracelet.

Attachments

Naal

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That Kenji Watanabe picture is really nice.

I wonder what that new Digimon that debuted in Pendulum Z is about.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That Kenji Watanabe picture is really nice.

I wonder what that new Digimon that debuted in Pendulum Z is about.
lol Did you not watch the trailer for the next episode?

Its Sango/Coralmon ^^

perorimon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Holy Digimon, Tailmon, is here!
Who would have thought she was inside DarkKnightmon..
Meanwhile I've seen people speculating it ever since Hikari got napped.. xD

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, glad to see we got everyone now. But that VB art, isn't that the dream. That's great concept art right there. Exactly what you might want to see.

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
An article at Dengeki Hobby Web shows off a few different pieces of concept art from the Vital Bracelet that are quite fun.
Please, please let Tuskmon come back. He hasn't done anything wrong, and if he's in that concept art but not the final product that's gonna be sad as hell.

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like those Dengeki pieces, they're really cool, and nearly clean too. Not exactly holding my breath for an English release, but it would be nice. I also like the subtle implication that you don't NEED every single DIM card and that you can just pick and choose what you like, but I imagine that'll be lost on the die-hards.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tuskmon charging to Agumon is too awesome to look at.

They would put up some posters about that!

Tailmon is looking very creepy in that 1st picture.

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
have any of you met a Black Gabumon stan? I've seen a lot of people adamantly have Black Agumon as their ideal partner digimon but I've never seen the same for Black Gabumon

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
have any of you met a Black Gabumon stan? I've seen a lot of people adamantly have Black Agumon as their ideal partner digimon but I've never seen the same for Black Gabumon
I don't know about Black Gabumon, but I would pick Psychemon any day of the week over vanilla Gabumon. ;)

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Come to think of it, I never seen any Black Gabumon and its evo line fans. I guess it's the time for CresGarurumon to make it happen.

MechaMadness

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I grew an appreciation for the BlackGabumon line after using a Merukimon during my first run of Hacker's Memory if that counts for anything.

Anyways, really like the pieces of concept art on display here. Really captures that concept of "Be Strong with You" and how your Digimon is always at your side that they're pushing for the Vital Bracelet, and just an anime-esque feeling of a Partner Digimon. It's also neat to see Tuskmon show up compared to any of the other Adult-level Digimon they could've chosen for that.