Social Art & Kenji Watanabe Adventure: Episode 32 Art, Reference Book Updates, Manhua Images, & More!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Decent sized stack of stuff this weekend!

After Digimon Adventure: episode 32 aired, Digimon Web put up new social artwork of Pegasmon, who made his Adventure: premiere in the new episode. The attached message:
Thanks for watching episode 32, Soaring Hope!
Patamon evolved into Pegasmon!✨🤩
Beautiful & cool, a Digimon that runs quickly through the sky.
From now on he will fight together with Takeru with that power🤝

Episode 33 The Light After the Dark
Something with Hikari!?
Look forward to next time.

And then we have new art from Kenji Watanabe!

This time we get a rather nice and clean image of Patamon with Pegasmon appearing in light behind him, with familiar feathers flying through the air, showing off both forms quite nicely.. His attached message:
It doesn't have to be Angemon!
Unbelievable! Pegasmon!!
Patamon is cute〜

And then in a slightly different social media update...

Chiaki Konaka's Twitter account shows as suspended. No further details are given, we're simply posting since while his Twitter didn't post much regarding Digimon after the Tamers BD-Box came out, it was always of interest to fans.

And then from earlier in the week, some reference book updates of a few different new Digimon!

We get Komondomon, Bulkmon, Exermon, Runnermon, and Namakemon.

Then an update on Lucky magazine from Hong Kong and their announced Digimon Adventure: manhua...

With the issue of Lucky being released that has the first chapter, we can see that it's a film comic, using screenshots from the anime along with word bubbles.

Thanks to friends of the site who sent the shots in.

Previous news about Lucky and the manhua can be found here and here.

And then an update for the Kizuna Meeting Cafe...

The re-opened Kizuna Meeting Cafe 'did' in fact open as planned.

FeelMee (2) has announced that while stock lasts, the cafe will be giving away a bonus for anyone who buys a Digimon CD. It's a new printing of the Adventure, tri., and Kizuna postcards that were given away during the 'Last Evolution Kizuna Commemorative Digimon Music CD Old Music Campaign' earlier this year.

They will be given away 1 at random per CD purchase from the cafe.

And last up...

Bandai has put up previews of the box art for the Figure-Rise Standard Amplified model kit of Imperialdramon, along with images showing what should be the final coloring of various parts. The box features nice artwork of the model kit in both forms, and the kit itself feels like the coloring is slightly more crisp than early looks had it

The kit is out in 2 weeks and transforms between fighter and dragon mode. Previous details and images can be found here.

Pre-orders are up at HLJ for just under $39.03 (link helps the site.)

Thanks to Mugenlazlo for the heads up on the model kit news.

Nice fun collection of stuff this weekend.

Attachments

Spongebond

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know people feel say Adventure is oversaturated. It is to an extent but godamn, those posters from Adventure to Kizuna make me so happy.

I remember it literally being 2011 and I'm just browsing Digimon Wiki (when I thought it was the biggest website all things Digimon) just hoping to stumble upon anything new Adventure. Wanting to see more of my favorite characters but older etc.

I know Tri has problems but I'm so glad it exists.

Kizuna - I unconditionally love. I think it's the best piece of Digimon Anime since Tamers and the story hits close to home as I just finished university and those feelings of the world being at your feet do lessen. At least it did for me, so Kizuna really resonated with me.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Long time no see, Bandai weekly episode art.

Right? This is the first time we see Bandai episode art after I don't know how long.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Long time no see, Bandai weekly episode art.

Right? This is the first time we see Bandai episode art after I don't know how long.
We had episode art for episode 30.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn, that Imperialdramon looks so gosh darn good. :love:

Makes me want to get back into model building.

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
On one hand, that Imperialdramon looks really good, on the other hand it's just barely this side of an Infinitism model.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Whoa. That's interesting and a bit crazy. But still cool. Wonder what happened to Konaka. Obvious jokes aside, that's odd. That manhua makes sense. But that figure is impressive.

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah I'm looking forward to Imperialdramon. Transforming feature!!!