Social Art, Kenji Watanabe Adventure: Episode 30 Art, & Booth Photo, Mugendramon Model Kit Images, Kizuna on Prime Japan, & More

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Time for a stack of stuff!

After Digimon Adventure: episode 30 aired, Digimon Web put up a new piece of social media art of WarGreymon. The attached message:
Thanks for watching episode 30, The Mega Digimon, WarGreymon!
The Ultimate Evolution, WarGreymon, with the new insert song 'Break the Chain' was cool~🤩
No episode next week, the 1st broadcast of the new year will be January 10th💫
Episode 31- The New Darkness, Millenniumon
Stay tuned for 2021~👋👋

And then we have new art from Kenji Watanabe!

This time we get a rather clean, but deatiled, image of WarGreymon and Taich ibeing lit by the crest of courage as if it were the sun. His attached message:
He's here! Wargreymon!! Gaia Force was so cool...

And then a photo...

The booth image was posted to Digimon Web along with some text regarding episode 30:
🗣<Digimon Encyclopedia, a little story!
Yumiko Kobayashi, who voices Koushiro, did the arrangement of the script, making it a really fun one.🖊
More of Tentomon's Kansai dialect was added, with its quality judged by Takahiro Sakurai, voice of Tentomon.🎶🤣

And then some image of an upcoming product we haven't seen a lot of...

As'maria posted a few photos (2) (3) of the upcoming Mugendramon model kit.

He was sent a test version to look over, so the first thing he did was put it into a challenging pose.

The second one has him showing the cannons can spin around like 'that' Mugendramon.

The last one he is showing that the eyes are a seperate part and you can put in a basic LED to make the eyes glow.

The last bit of new stuff...

Amazon Japan has announced that Kizuna is on Prime Video for members to watch with no extra payment, also commenting that it's an exclusive for now.

And a few things from earlier in the week that you may have missed..

Bandai Christmas social media art! In the thread there is also Masako Nozawa with some of the Digimon Christmas cakes.

Two new special Digimon were shown off yesterday. Names, more details, and also more art can be found in the thread.

While not translated, volumes 1 and 2 of V-Tamer are being given away free digitally right now. Details can be found here.

That's the last weekend batch of stuff for 2020. Hopefully we continue to keep getting fun art, images, and other small bits of news inbetween the larger stuff in 2021.

Attachments

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't even realise Machinedramon had its Psycho Blasters the opposite way round in Digimon World (and the other PS1 games that reused its model) until just now. Watching footage of Digimon World it actually is a lot cooler when it re-positions its cannons to blast you in the face. Chaosdramon actually still has them facing that way and re-positions them to use Hyper Infinity Cannon - so I guess that was a carry over from Machinedramon's original appearance in the PlayStation games, rather than Machinedramon's Bandai art. Cool that they make this figure able to do that as a neat little reference to OG Machinedramon. Think they could fly if they jump and use their attacks the opposite way?

Last edited:

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That Machinedramon model kit is pretty slick, I'm looking forward to that one. Not sure if those cannons can actually "spin" though looks like you might have to take them off and reattach them manually, but maybe not.

Love the little MetalGreymon in the recording booth too. Guess they're not doing the large reference book art anymore?

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those are cool pictures. And that is a really cool model kit. Very fancy and mech like. Like Gunpla.

Mattman324

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Think they could fly if they jump and use their attacks the opposite way?
I would not be shocked if Mugendramon has a way of flying even without that, but yes, presumably it could use the Mugen Cannon as thrusters.

If, of course, it wanted to blow up the countryside in its passing.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Think they could fly if they jump and use their attacks the opposite way?
I would not be shocked if Mugendramon has a way of flying even without that, but yes, presumably it could use the Mugen Cannon as thrusters.

If, of course, it wanted to blow up the countryside in its passing.
they're evil, I'm sure theyd enjoy all the destruction.