Social Art for Adventure: Episode 41, Adventure: Leads AnimeJapan PV & Shop Display, US Booster Set 3 Printable Mat, Mugendramon Kit, & Masks from HK

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Stack of stuff for the weekend!

After Digimon Adventure: episode 41 aired, Digimon Web put up new social art of Opposumon & Airu to celebrate Opposumon returning in Adventure:. The attached message:
Thanks for watching episode 41 Mon-Mon Park in the Fog!
Ryoko Shiraishi played Opossumon in Xros Wars. Her partner was Airu Suzaki, played by Megumi Han, who plays Takeru.
There was a connection between Takeru & Opossumonļ½žšŸ˜Š

Stay tuned next time for episode 42 King of Inventors, GerbemonšŸ—‘

Nothing from Kenji Watanabe this week. In the past, when he's had a doll show or been otherwise busy, he's generally done art later when he has the time to watch the episode. If one shows up later it'll be included next weekend.

And we continue with Adventure:

Toei made a special trailer for Anime Japan 2021, featuring trailer and promotional bits from various shows, and the lead-off item is Digimon Adventure:! Nothing new in the trailer itself, it appears to be the 30 second Break the Chain trailer, just a bit neat that it got the first slot.

And then, going back to something from last week...

Shortly after it was announced and opened, we had a few photos of the Fujishop Laketown display they opened for Digimon. New photos from Digimon TV, Cody from Fun Digica, and Sekai_no_Nozawa show that it's actually a rather nice little setup in the store that takes a up decent chunk of space.

The last bit for Adventure: comes from a number of users in Hong Kong who sent this over...

H Plus Mask has announced a number of Digimon Adventure: masks and mask holders for release in Hong Kong.

H Plus Mask mentions their license only covers Hong Kong and Macao. They expect the first batch to show up in April.

For those able to have shipments sent to those region, pre-orders can be done online for retail cases.

And then, for model kit fans...

The Figure-rise Standard Amplified model kit of Mugendramon from Digimon Adventure came out a few days ago

The images above are a selection of images (but not all of them) from Hatenablog (the Bandai Spirits hobby division development blog), where they show off the kit in a new article (machine translated version of the article here) with a heavy focus on showing off features of the kit, especially regarding poseability and size.

Figure-rise Standard Amplified Mugendramon is still available to order at HLJ (the link helps the site.)
The US release of the kid is next month and can still be pre-ordered at Amazon (Affiliate link.)

And then, for card game fans...

A new questionnaire has been put up for the English version of the card game. This time the survey has a number of questions based around elements of the game, online play, Bandai TCG Online, thoughts on a potential digital version, etc.

You get an English version of the Booster Set 3 printable playmat for filling it out.

We've gone ahead and extracted the image from the PDF and put it in the gallery under promo items for the card game. The image embed above is a smaller version, but clicking it links to the full size ones so you can use and print it.

Nice collection of images and stuff this week.

Attachments

Tarama

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is this the first human to appear in Digimon social art? I can't remember.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aww, hopefully Watanabe isn't sick or anything, but just too busy to bless us with an artwork this week.

Nice to see Airu, this episode constantly had me thinking about her and how the new cast of Hunters was sadly wasted in that show.

BtownKj

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The playmat looks great!

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that's nice. ...Hunters was a weird 3rd arc. Like a "sequel" but still part of the season. Really the best part is that Yu and the two humans that didn't have Mons got them. It took near the end of the series but they got them. Plus the big crossover. ...Seems like that should have been bigger though.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's nice that they gave Airu and Hunters a nod, it's definitely not a good arc but she and the other rival Hunters did have potential, so it's good to see her.

Mon-Ohma

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh yes. I remember her...

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
She and Opossumon/Cho-Hakkaimon were definitely the most interesting frenemies for me.