Small details that you think really add to the franchise

Abcormal

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, the Digimon franchise has had quite a lot of evolution (to turn a phrase) over the years, and it's great to see epic battles, but sometime, you gotta stop and appreciate the small details.

For instance, take Taichi's underwear in Adventure 01.

We all know he wears briefs, right (it was shown in eps 8 and 9)? Well, it's not just an aesthetic choice by the animation team.

In one of the guides, it says that Taichi is an athletic type of person (he plays a lot of sports), so he wears briefs to allow for ease of movement.

I think such small details like that really add to the characters, don't you?

What other small details in the Digimon franchise do you appreciate?

Chisana Minamoto

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Most children wear briefs. I would not take it as significant or interesting detail.
And do you want to talk only about adventure or a total franchise?

Abcormal

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, first off, Koshiro and Jo(e) have graduated to boxers, so it's interesting to me that Taichi (and Yamato too) still wears briefs at his age.

Also, I'm taking about the franchise as a whole.

Chisana Minamoto

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is to be discussed: boxers or briefs? It's a topic that women like to solve. My partner always wears briefs. Even though I'm more of those boxer shorts: D

Interesting for me are the profiles of some Digimon. And I would like to welcome something more about Digicore. It is also interesting to mention that some species eat the other alive, too. Further mention of texture and so on.