MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
boosterset6skullgreymonparallel_may27_2021.jpg
boosterset6titamonparallel_may27_2021.jpg

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with parallel card previews from Booster Set 6 Double Diamond. This time it's the parallel cards for SkullGreymon and Titamon!

We actually saw photos of these yesterday, but much better previews to look at now. SkullGreymon is battling a comparatively small Ogremon, and Titamon is battling Minervamon and Marsmon, who are protecting a number of Digimon.

We have the the full set of standard card images for Booster Set 6.

Booster Set 6 Double Diamond is scheduled for release tomorrow in Japan.

Previous Card previews for Booster Set 6:

We have clean card images of Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more!

We've also gotten our first details for Booster EX-01 Classic Collection!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 6,059

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's an amusing contrast between the tiny Ogremon and the giant Titamon. They both have that same "David and Goliath" composition, but Ogremon/Titamon are occupying opposite positions.

Momentai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not shure about all the Digimon in Titamon's card. I can see Patamon, Gazimon, Demi Devimon, Kokabuterimon, Lalamon, Sirenmon, Venusmon (who I didn't recognise immediately), but I can't tell who is that Digimon with the chubby face (I belive that's a face at least) on the lower right, and who that kind of tail under the word "Ultimate" belongs to.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh so much better quality now. The previous topic on those SkullGreymon's odd shark missile said to be Oblivion Bird Huh? It looks so creepy with mono eye.

I love it how Ogremon looked so tiny then gigantic Titamon confronting Marsmon, Minervamon and Venusmon even involving poor innocent ones (I see Patamon, Gazimon *I thought it was Lucemon lol*, KoKabuterimon, Sirenmon and I fail to confirm who is that green "blob" and one mysterious something next to KoKabuterimon) it's really impossible to tell which due to the text effect blocking the full view of them.

I hope Titamon gets more new cards for battling Olympus Twelve members!

To be honest, it's totally God of War 3 where Kratos was so angry and wants RAGE REVENGE against the gods.

doublewizard

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh wow, I didn't even notice all of the Digimon at the bottom of Titamon's card. I love Sasasi's work but it can be so hard sometimes to make out what all cameos are included.

zoosmell

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not shure about all the Digimon in Titamon's card. I can see Patamon, Gazimon, Demi Devimon, Kokabuterimon, Lalamon, Sirenmon, Venusmon (who I didn't recognise immediately), but I can't tell who is that Digimon with the chubby face (I belive that's a face at least) on the lower right, and who that kind of tail under the word "Ultimate" belongs to.
The face looks like Pinamon to me. Tail is definitely harder to place. The shape and spikes make me think Sunarizamon, but idk, the colors and texture don't really look right.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And despite the size difference Ogremon wins and gets himself a bone club.

Momentai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The face looks like Pinamon to me. Tail is definitely harder to place. The shape and spikes make me think Sunarizamon, but idk, the colors and texture don't really look right.
Oh yeah it feels like it's Pinamon with its tiny beak. And Sunarizamon is actually a good guess. But then the white and blue thing next to the tail is not the same Digimon (is it Pyokomon?). Nevermind, I doubt we'll ever receive the answer.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ohhh found Lalamon. It's really hard to find her there under the texts! But you mentioned PicoDevimon? Can't find him.

I think Pinamon and Sunarizamon are good guesses because those are tons of Child levels. Venusmon is helping those to escape Titamon's wrath. But still Pinamon is hard to judge because of the effect text box, it's making it look like green "Kuramon" blob. Still if you look at the front view not at the side view, it's most likely have to be this Pinamon because it got so tiny bird feet.

Darklabo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love these cards with impressive size ratios, it really reinforces the scary side of these Digimon.

Tatakae, Minervamon ! Slice off the back of his neck.

Sarabande__

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love these cards with impressive size ratios, it really reinforces the scary side of these Digimon.

Tatakae, Minervamon ! Slice off the back of his neck.
Pretty well said I agree with you 100% I would shit myself if I ran into either of them.

robiu013

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lol, Attack on Titamon...

attack-on-titan-key-art-i47474.jpg

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh so much better quality now. The previous topic on those SkullGreymon's odd shark missile said to be Oblivion Bird Huh? It looks so creepy with mono eye.

I love it how Ogremon looked so tiny then gigantic Titamon confronting Marsmon, Minervamon and Venusmon even involving poor innocent ones (I see Patamon, Gazimon *I thought it was Lucemon lol*, KoKabuterimon, Sirenmon and I fail to confirm who is that green "blob" and one mysterious something next to KoKabuterimon) it's really impossible to tell which due to the text effect blocking the full view of them.

To be honest, it's totally God of War 3 where Kratos was so angry and wants RAGE REVENGE against the gods.
It's not oblivion bird, it's ground zero kai.

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like how Titamon does it right by his name. And the detail of his "navel eye" actually looking at Minervamon.

Yamato-san

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

It's not oblivion bird, it's ground zero kai.
I was wondering why the design was so different. Have we ever seen the Kai version of Ground Zero before?

BTW, was Ground Zero just straight up changed to Oblivion Bird, or was there a canonical explanation that technically makes it a different attack from the one with a controversial name (much like how Magnamon's Extreme Jihad was "sealed" in favor of that absolute mouthful of an attack name I can never bother to remember..... as an aside, I lol at the fact that Extreme Jihad still goes mentioned in Rapidmon Armor's profile)?

EDIT: Oh yeah. Looked at SkullGreymon's profile again. It was canonically explained to be an "upgrade".

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don’t remember seeing that version of the missile anywhere before, but it could very well be intended as Ground Zero Kai or Oblivion Bird (or Skull Destroy lol). Anyone actually have a screenshot or video of it in another context?

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder how Ogremon managed such a huge feat of defeating SkullGreymon?
I also really love the idea of Marsmon and Minervon working together. I'm not sure where Wikimon sourced the Olympos XII's domains from but it lists Marsmon's domain as war and Minervamon's domain as strategic warfare, so the idea of them fighting alongside eachother works very well, especially if it's anything like Gankoomon and Hackmon's relationship