Siriusmon Profile Art Preview from V-Jump, plus Bombermon in Reference Book

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
siriusmon_november18_2022.jpg

From an early look at V-Jump, we have our first look at the profile art for Siriusmon. As you'd expect from the sprite, a big part of the theme seems to be "I look like that guy, you know the one." It'll be easier to judge when we have a clean image of him though, and with the BE and VV coming out soon, it shouldn't be a long wait.

In addition, earlier in the week we got a reference book update, also from the upcoming new Gammamon BEMemory...
bombermon_november16_2022.jpg
bombermon_november16_2022_fixed.jpg

Bombermon (EN)

The black levels may have been set wrong, the right version is one we've corrected to what we think it's meant to be.

Thanks to de_gi_no_gen_2 for the V-Jump image.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 8,982

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh? In Kenji's art, Siriusmon looked less Jesmon but it got bottom jaw of Omegamon's. Weird, he looked so thinner. Must be his art style.

For Gammamon's Ultimate level, he isn't very appealing for me. Gammamon is still the best Child form for me along with WezenGammamon.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, it looks like a mix of Omnimon and Jesmon, and it even got some mecha to it. The hair reminds me of Wargreymon.

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
even though this doesn't show the full design and I'm still not the greatest fan of it, Siriusmon in Kenji's artstyle still looks way better than its first trading card art

Roy130390

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel more positive about it, he looks kinda like a Wargreymon, Omegamon and Jesmon combination and I like it.

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
He honestly reminds me of Gaiamon (Applimon) more than anything.

D O R U g o r a m o n

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh? In Kenji's art, Siriusmon looked less Jesmon but it got bottom jaw of Omegamon's. Weird, he looked so thinner. Must be his art style.

For Gammamon's Ultimate level, he isn't very appealing for me. Gammamon is still the best Child form for me along with WezenGammamon.
I honestly think I will end up liking gammamon's 'dark' evo path more than his standard one. Betel, Canoweiss, and Sirius all feel kinda bland to me and too much like other protagonist's digimon. I have high hopes for Gulus.

Noni

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not a fan of the way Watanabe inking and shading style has developed. He seems to go for smoky lines when shading that feel like they don't go well together with color. Like he drew it as a black and white piece first and then colored on top. Instead of a piece that was intended to be colored from the start, if this makes sense.

Said that, his art is still very good, so I enjoy seeing Siriusmon in his style, too.

e.skill

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
even though this doesn't show the full design and I'm still not the greatest fan of it, Siriusmon in Kenji's artstyle still looks way better than its first trading card art
I am in agreement. This feels more bestial and I appreciate the helm and faceplate details more. Kenji manages to make anything feel nostalgic.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love the simplicity take on the design. It's not full body but I like it better and it has better look than the anime-esque style we see before.
I hope both Angoramon and Jellymon's Ultimates will be as simple as this.

Wonder if the buttons on his shoulders is something..

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that's pretty cool. Fitting. Should be cooler when we see all of it. Bombermon looks fun. ...Trying not to do an old joke but still. These should be good for the VB.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This disgusting feeling when i see a digimon that just in his face has already more details than boltmon in his entire body...
I liked the bulkyness and simplicity on his toei art card, here it looks like another attempt of gundam.. What confuses me is the amount of details on his head while his chest looks so simple xD, i hope the rest of his body would be more like his chest, i dont want a jesmon cousin with details in the details of the details.
Please gulus, retain your feral dragon traits, at least on your head, be all the edgy you want to be but please dont be another fking mecha/royal knight.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks a lot better than his anime art from the card game and his vpet sprite. Seems like Bandai art always wins out