show me your tier lists!

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I found a tier list maker online that includes the Royal Knights, Demon Lords, and Olympos XII. I didn't make it myself (I wouldn't make the "half of the Olympos XII" tier, for example) but I still find it interesting and want to know what people's thoughts are!

the tier list maker: https://tiermaker.com/create/important-digimon-tier-list-201206

my tier list:

when it comes to my ordering within the tiers, I kept seperate groups (Olympos XII, Royal Knights, and Demon Lords) together but I did order by most to least favorite within those groups

B-mon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I... think this is in the order of most liked to least liked. I'm indifferent to everything in C. Examon always seemed boring and overpowered to me. "Omg, so big boy!" Yawn. I had never seen Ceresmon Medium until just now making this, was confused as to who it was, and then internally screamed "NO!" when I found out it's just humanoid Ceresmon, so I put it in F just on principle. The actual Ceresmon I would probably put in B, maybe between Marsmon and Bacchusmon.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I put Ceresmon higher because of the context that she's also a flying landmass as it's an extension of her powers. It's interesting how a lot of the Digimon I placed lower are higher on your list

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
*Puts all groups in S tier* Er whatever that works.

But honestly Bacchusmon is the only one I actually placed on low tier because I cannot imagine how op he is as a member of Olympus twelve.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I imagine he has super strength and super poison but otherwise, yeah he's just the god of wine and probably by extent, partying, which doesn't seem as strong as a god of the sea or a god of the sun. Having a more fun, down to earth and loveable comic relief god isn't too bad but is underwhelming. It's jarring that his design used to be Titamon's until they turned his giant wine bottle arm holders into skulls and gave him a Skull Greymon sword