Shoutmon + Star Sword Preview for Booster Set 11

Noni

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It helps we know Ouryuken is not just a sword being held. Every stable Jogress is a fusion of the involved digimon digicores. This means even if Ouryuken is the visible part of Ouryumon, it's digicore is still fused to Alphamon to become one single being.

We never got a clear look on what happens during Digixros, like an official profile report, we can only gleam at what the anime offered us. We don't know to which extent Shoutmon is powering up the Star Sword or if it's data is part of it at all.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel like Digixroses are going to operate like Fusions going forward meaning Shoutmon's Digicore fuses with that of whatever weapon Digixrose he gets equipped with.

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes and it would be better if it is in the same weapon description or profile with other digimon + Dorulumon's weapon form.
Well, it does have additional stuff (like Dorulumon's head actually being used), but really the problem with wanting consistency out of its profile is that it doesn't have a profile.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah you get the point.

Hopefully we get the rest of Xros Wars' profiles sooner or later, like RampageGreymon and X6.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Like, Ballistamon + Dorulu Cannon could be as good.
That's just Ballistamon SR.
no, it's much more a proper fusion of Ballistamon and Dorulumon that happens to use elements of Ballistamon's X2 traits with Dorulumon's Dorulu Cannon traits rather than what seems to be a simple equip like Star Sword or Shoutmon + Dorulu Cannon