Shodo Series 3 Set at Premium Bandai US, plus Site Change

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

For those who wanted to get the Premium Bandai version of the Shodo Series 3 figures without dealing with intermediaries...

Premium Bandai USA has put up the set to pre-order.

The set from Premium Bandai USA is $50 with an extra 10 for shipping. Pre-orders will close February 28th and it will ship in May.

This is the same set as the Premium Bandai Japan release, with the asterisk that it will not include the 3 pieces of gum. (Likely to avoid it having be classified as having foodstuffs for shipping.)

In addition, Premium Bandai US has reordered it's franchise listing and moved Digimon into the 3rd slot.

The normal version of the figures can be ordered from a number of places in a 6 pack case: (links help the site)
Shodo Digimon Series 3 6 Pack Case at CDJapan
Shodo Digimon Series 3 6 Pack Case at HLJ

Attachments

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah saw that the other day and ordered. Wish I had waited for series 1, but they took longer to put that one up. Now it's stuck with an intermediary because I picked a shipping type that's shut down during Covid...

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah saw that the other day and ordered. Wish I had waited for series 1, but they took longer to put that one up. Now it's stuck with an intermediary because I picked a shipping type that's shut down during Covid...
We're brothers in arms in that matter.

But hey... we get gum.