Shodo Alphamon: Ouryuken Pre-Order Details & Images

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
shodoalphamon02_january16_2022.jpg

It's been a pretty short wait for the Shodo figure of Alphamon: Ouryuken from Digimon X-Evolution, but we have pre-order details for the newest Digimon figure!

shodoalphamon01_january16_2022.jpg

The Shodo line previously featured the 8 final forms of the Digimon from Digimon Adventure, with Adventure: branding, plus Omegamon. It then finished off the Adventure: line with MetalGreymon & WereGarurumon, which came with additional parts for their Adventure: mode changes. The line continues on with Alphamon, and with good timing, since Alphamon is appearing heavily in Booster Set 9 of the card game.

shodoalphamon03_january16_2022.jpg
shodoalphamon04_january16_2022.jpg
shodoalphamon05_january16_2022.jpg

The figure of Alphamon has a nice metallic black paint job for most of the figure, with gold and red where necessary, and they specifically mention the cape paintjob also.

The figure has decent poseability and proportions to match how Alphamon has appeared in various media.

Holy Sword Gradalpha is included, and has been molded in clear plastic.

Of course, that isn't what it says on the box though...
shodoalphamon06_january16_2022.jpg
shodoalphamon07_january16_2022.jpg

Also included is the namesake Ouryuken, and by swapping in some parts that are included, you can make him Alphamon: Ouryuken.

The figure comes with a decent bit...

shodoalphamon08_january16_2022.jpg

You get:
The main Alphamon figure
The Ouryuken
A support stand
Holy Sword Gradalpha
Replacement wing parts for Alphamon: Ouryuken

And as you would expect for a candy figure... GUM!

shodo_alphamon1_january7_2021.jpg
shodo_alphamon2_january7_2021.jpg
shodo_alphamon3_january7_2021.jpg
shodo_alphamon4_january7_2021.jpg
shodo_alphamon5_january7_2021.jpg

Shodo Alphamon: Ouryuken will open for pre-order at Premium Bandai in a bit under 2 hours from the time of this post for 3,850 yen. It ships in June.

The Shodo figures have all made their way west, so it might be worth waiting a bit to see what pops up.

The price is a bit high, but it looks quite nice, and likely will be added to many an X-Antibody collection.

Previous news for this figure can be found here and here.

A few extra bits...

Premium Bandai Japan is currently harder to access, so a bit extra for those who want to pre-order and not wait to see if there is an international release.

Some intermediaries will want not only the url of the item, but may ask for the product name in Japanese as written on the page, which is:
SHODO デジモン アルファモン:王竜剣【プレミアムバンダイ限定】

In addition, Nippon-Yasan should be considered defunt at this point. If you have outstanding orders you have paid for, go file a dispute with your method of payment for nondelivery of merchandise.

If you want to be sure to nab something...

We've currently pared down the list of intermediaries we list due to some places closing and others becoming iffy in their communication, calling into question their reliability. If you have any stories, positive or negative, about any intermediaries, DM me with them so we can figure out who might be worth adding (or re-adding), since these aren't affiliate links or anything, simply suggested ways to make it easier for fans to nab stuff.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 9,976

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh he does come with a lil’ stand, that’s good. I’ll wait for P-Bandai USA since it’s likely he’ll show up there (of course, no gum…).

Lobomon96

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since i'm living in Italy it doesn't matter if i order it on P-banda USA or JP, i still have to pay custom... so i think i take it from JP p-bandai with from japan. Well now lets wait until june for add my boy to my collection !!

Last edited by a moderator: